Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Post by Scaredcat »

nice cheat

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Terydin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Terydin »

Might be beating a dead horse here, but, is there a chance to get this table updated?

Nimarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nimarus »

I know we won't get an update on the table, but Silver points aren't working.

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

The Silver Points Pointer should update when you're inside the Fairgrounds.

I'm pretty new at making Pointers, but I added a few to the existing Table.

Cat Food - Updates in the Fairground like with Silver Points
the After Battle EXP/Gold/TP - stacks with Multipliers
Times Cleared
Chrono Trigger.CT
(232.08 KiB) Downloaded 644 times

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Not to revive an old thread but when I launch the CT it asks to download and install FearlessRevolution app, only thing is I have the latest version which to the best of my knowledge is called Cheat Evolution instead, so I can't open this table and the CE app doesnt have Chrono Trigger on it either.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Azure wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:02 am
Not to revive an old thread but when I launch the CT it asks to download and install FearlessRevolution app, only thing is I have the latest version which to the best of my knowledge is called Cheat Evolution instead, so I can't open this table and the CE app doesnt have Chrono Trigger on it either.
What? That's completely different thing.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

STN wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:39 am
Azure wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:02 am
What? That's completely different thing.
Update:
Using the link on your signature instead I managed to download the real app, however the table is stuck loading haha... any way to get it to open?

flsouthernman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flsouthernman »

When I click enable nothing happens. I even subscribed to the PRO version of the FeralessRevolution app.
1. I open the game running as admin.
2. Open cheat FR cheat app and click on 5858-Chrono Trigger.exe and click open.
3. The I click on the file folder and open 1FRChrono Trigger.CT
4. Says Please wait loading cheat table.
5. Click Enable and nothing happens and unable to use either the Hot Keys or using the mouse as a PRO upgraded feature.
6. Unable to click or check the Enable box nothing happens when I click it.
I have tried to attach pics of the steps I have taken and I upgraded today to be a PRO member if I am unable to resolve this I would like my PRO membership canceled and refunded.

Zekahn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zekahn »

flsouthernman wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:52 pm
When I click enable nothing happens. I even subscribed to the PRO version of the FeralessRevolution app.
5. Click Enable and nothing happens and unable to use either the Hot Keys or using the mouse as a PRO upgraded feature.
I have tried to attach pics of the steps I have taken and I upgraded today to be a PRO member if I am unable to resolve this I would like my PRO membership canceled and refunded.
Might be that the game was updated a week ago, which can break support for cheat tables?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I took time to update the table for the latest update of this game here in 2022. I tested quite a few things and they are working for me. You have to get hit in battle for the pointers to show up and you have to view main menu and inventory and equipment for those pointers to show up. Enjoy!

I don't have a whole lot of free time to update all my tables, so I apologize for the inconvenience.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

flsouthernman wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:52 pm
I updated this table for you. It's in EDIT 6 on the first page.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

I think the infinite MP in battle script only works for Chrono? At least it does for me right now.

Neo_Tempest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neo_Tempest »

Im still new to all this, is there any videos on how to use the table? im trying to use the Add all items tab and im just not getting it. i get lost in all the code and scipts. as of 2023 im still playin the game XD if i could get some help and such thatd be amazing. thank you for your time and effort!

SubtleIQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SubtleIQ »

@DrummerIX,
I enjoy your Table immensely... thanks and also to anyone else that posts tables. The reason for this post is I'm lazy so I actually customized your table to my liking. I figured that others may like to add my edit to the table as well.

Here is a screenshot of what it adds:
[Link]
and what it contains:
[Link]

Here is the text file:
Hero Editor.txt
(68.29 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
***FIXED SOMETHINGS

Just open the text file Select All, Copy, then open the table and highlight Pointers:
[Link]

then Paste and Save.

It allows you to simply expand/open any Hero you select and see their pointers I also included Level, EXP needed to next level and equipment.

Even though I did not do any heavy lifting, I do however have a new appreciation for the work all you Table makers do. This simple tweak took many hours (Granted I'm not at home and using a Steam Deck, and I already know it takes alot of time alone just to do the hard work of finding the pointers.

@DrummerIX feel free to tweak and add it to your current table if you like.

Thanks again All Table Creators and especially Dark Byte that makes this all possible.

OMG NEVERMIND @Raijinken added all this in the Table linked above LOL.
Last edited by SubtleIQ on Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SubtleIQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SubtleIQ »

Okay,
Didn't expect people to download the file, really hope it helps.

I am currently exploring the memory viewer to add more values. Also I am exploring trying to find the actual pointer for HP Strength Stamina Magic Accuracy Evasion, since they change when you level up and have no apparent effect if set to 99. Speed works fine as long as you only assign 16 and 99 works for MP.

Using AOB scan you can find 3 actual sets for all the values, even if you change all 3 they all revert at level up, so maybe at max level the will remain and have a real effect ?

Pretty sure I can add additional values like Tech Points, but don't hold your breath on finding the real pointers for HP Str and the others. I have yet to successfully find a pointer in any game I have tried. I literally resort to scanning each time I load a game that I can not find a table for. Oh also working on Inventory Editor so you can change the 1st 14 slots in each category vs using drop down and opening closing inventory page for everything.

I will upload another text file with the adjustments hopefully in next few days.

Anyway thanks again all of you Creators that find pointers and make awesome Tables for us.