Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeikar
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Chrono Trigger (Steam PC Version)

Post by Zeikar »

EDIT: 4.5: I added Equipment (Weapon, Armor, Helmet, Accessory) to the Character Editor, enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Chrono Trigger.CT
EDIT: 4.5 - Added Equipment (Weapon, Armor, Helmet, Accessory) to the Character Editor
(44.37 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Hi, this is awesome work - especially the TP multiplier and inventory editor, but sadly no longer works on the updated "Patch 1" version of CT. Is there any chance someone could fix the script, please? Thank you!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You sure it doesn't work. I just booted up the game on Steam and everything seemed to be working for me.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

It seems on and off, to be honest : I'm running the most recent Steam build and after attaching the cheat to the "Chrono Trigger.exe" process, 9/10 I can't click the "Enable" box. It just won't let me click at all. I then tried Ziekar's table above, which has little + symbols next to each cheat branch that lets me expand the cheats without having to click "Enable" -- sometimes those will let me tick, and sometimes the pointers will fill in the values, but not always, and the "Scripts" section is also hit and miss as to whether I can tick any option - especially EXP/TP multipliers :(

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I cannot reproduce what you experience. Are you using CE 6.7? You say Yes to run the LUA code or it's set to always run?

Infinite Item requires that you use and item I believe, but everything else enables for me as soon as I load the game up.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

Yep, 6.7 and LUA code is set to always run. On the first release of the game the CT worked flawlessly first time, but on the latest one it is simply hit and miss :( I'll keep trying, maybe it's something to do with the debugging options? I have CE6.7 using DBVM/kernel debugger along with all four options enabled under "Extra", since another game I'm using CE on will crash without them. Perhaps that's causing it?

monkeez86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monkeez86 »

hi. i can't seem to get the "add all item of current type" to work either. wont let me enable it. running 6.7 an lua is set to always run.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="monkeez86, post: 46411, member: 17464"]hi. i can't seem to get the "add all item of current type" to work either. wont let me enable it. running 6.7 an lua is set to always run.[/QUOTE]

I believe that one requires you to view your inventory and have at least one item of the category you want to add. You can get most of them in the shops in the fair area in the first part of the game. Accessories will come soon after playing a little while.

QuietChris1225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuietChris1225 »

Hi. I’m new to this. I wanted to play Chrono Trigger again for nostalgia and I downloaded it off Steam.

Can someone walk me through how to make the cheats work?

Thanks.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[URL]https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4925480[/URL]

Basically, Start the game, start CE. Attach to game process and load the cheat table and select options.

QuietChris1225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuietChris1225 »

Okay I did that but I don't think anything happened. Am I supposed to have max HP and MP and all that already?

QuietChris1225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuietChris1225 »

All right I'm getting the hang of it. The only thing is that when I try to change the character it won't do anything. I followed the instructions by going to equipment and re-quipping something but nothing happens. It stays to Crono.

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

will the current table work with update 2 and in battle pointer don't work
Last edited by shadowfang82 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

With patch update #4 all tables don't work

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't have time to look into it today, but will try to update the table when I get the chance.