Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by Cielos »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:45 pm
[...]
didn't even know what is needed to unlock the Chocobo rent exactly~
anyway, hopefully there won't be much change for the released game, hate to do all the cheating all over again, want to actually play the game when it's finally out.....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:59 pm
Same here, this is the ONLY game I'd consider buying twice! Been waiting over a year to make that Inf Armiger cheat :lol:!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Slightly offtopic, but since some people here have the 3DM version, do you know where the save file is stored? I can find the save for the demo in C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XV PLAYABLE DEMO\Steam, but I've searched all over my PC and can't find the one for 3DM. I want to try transferring it over to the official copy when it launches.

Edit: Nevermind, I derped. There are two folders in there with crazy names for profiles. It seems like it's my demo save and the 3DM save. Which unfortunately makes me think the save's won't transfer, since the demo saves are apparently not compatible. Hopefully it's only saving it to the demo folder because of the exe and it will wind up being transferable.

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TehnosChar »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 am
Slightly offtopic, but since some people here have the 3DM version, do you know where the save file is stored? I can find the save for the demo in C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XV PLAYABLE DEMO\Steam, but I've searched all over my PC and can't find the one for 3DM. I want to try transferring it over to the official copy when it launches.
My Games\FINAL FANTASY XV PLAYABLE DEMO\Steam in the same folder. i have 2 folders in trere now, 1st for demo, 2nd for 3dm release.
Also fearlessrevolution made a trainer for 3dm release. Not much in terms of options, but its there i guess :?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 am
[...]
again, don't even know what Armiger is...
but I won't bother to cheat that as I can find it from your table later~ I like free cheat!

and, was meant to ask this but forgot.
I'm thinking if I should implement the day cycle check for the time of day cheat. for the "lightning returns" the days past are essential to the game and I've to make so many precuations in the script, which I learnt too late that I've to start over as I've screwed up the savegame.
so is there any day count in the game other than the day elapsed since last sleep?
also is the day elapsed has any other effects to the game othan the the number shown when you camp?
thanks!
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 am
[...]
should be the same path if you still use the steam exe (ffxv_s.exe), you should find 2 folders in the "C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XV PLAYABLE DEMO\Steam" folder, one for the demo and one is the cracked.
didn't actually test though, still worth a check I guess.

also, I read that even though the demo saves can actually be transferred to the cracked game, there are bugs such as the ascension tree isn't fully expended if you load the demo save.

EDIT:
I should have typed faster....... :oops:

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:38 am
Haha thanks Cielos! No, days elapsed in this game have no meaning what so ever. However, there is a check that some dungeons use. There are 2 dungeons that only open at night time. But night "start time" in this game is dynamic as you progress through the chapters. Basically nights become longer, endgame they go back to normal. Anyways that would be the only useful check for TOD that I can think of, forcing those doors open. But this would be more of an unnecessary luxury. I think your script is good as is!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 am
Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:59 pm
Same here, this is the ONLY game I'd consider buying twice! Been waiting over a year to make that Inf Armiger cheat :lol:!
This amuses me greatly simply because I'm the same way... I waited this long JUST to play the game with this one goddamn cheat :P

But, I AM curious as to what Armiger Unleashed will give... Wonder if the current cheats we have will allow accessory swapping coz if we're playing legit, we're not getting this accessory till the game's over.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:09 am
You can change any accessory with Accessory Finder, but I don't have the IDs for anything new.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:14 am
KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:09 am
You can change any accessory with Accessory Finder, but I don't have the IDs for anything new.
We'll have to wait anyway, apparently the 3DM ver simply lets you play the vanilla game and none of the DLC. This is probably why Squeenix don't really care about this 'crack'. Sure, a lot of first timers are on PC but there's even more like you and me who've already finished the vanilla game ages ago and simply want to replay for new content.

That being said... I can still see them suing EA for this 'leak'. (I hope EA gets sued, coz fuck EA)

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

tried the one at cs-rin and getting 600 b/s wtf is going on?

coldcell
Cheater
Cheater

Post by coldcell »

Does the table work for the 3DM version? Would love the Gil and AP pointers.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

coldcell wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:35 am
Does the table work for the 3DM version? Would love the Gil and AP pointers.
3DM ver is using the Demo exe so yes, it currently does.

Once the retail ver comes out, I expect the tables to stop working for 3DM/demo when they get updated for the proper retail versions.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Probably something I did on my end, but the meal options went from working fine to not working when I downloaded the updated cheat table a bit ago, it now just crashes my game when I expand that section. I don't even have to turn on any of the nested options.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Btw, send me mail or something, if you want list of all accessories since i've bought strategy guide last year for PS4 version, but it contains same items i think.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Small update with a teaser script. Limited time only!!