Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hellangel98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hellangel98 »

Thatguy23, post: 53600, member: 20098 wrote:It would be amazing if someone could provide a new cheat for Iris Energy. It stopped working with last patch.
Every code inside the CT file kinda broke except the 9999 items and No Durability Damage Reduction.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Hellangel98 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thatguy23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thatguy23 »

[QUOTE="Hellangel98, post: 53632, member: 13413"]Every code inside the CT file kinda broke except the 9999 items and No Durability Damage Reduction.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. Someone should update it.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by WarStalkeR »

Exploit stacked bonuses with edited equipment/weapons. You can have infinite amount of turrets and ammo just by stacking Deployable II and Ammo II bonuses 3 times each.

Flyleaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flyleaf »

anyone got the new id for the gold weapon box ?

NVM found it :
59 91 06 CD for weapons
EA 1E 27 2D for gears

HeckerHeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeckerHeck »

An update would be neat.
Also how do you add loot boxes and such? tried the 'tutorial' but it just bring a massive list and going through all of em didn't show anything close to the video or tutorial.

Flyleaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flyleaf »

HeckerHeck wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:27 pm
An update would be neat.
Also how do you add loot boxes and such? tried the 'tutorial' but it just bring a massive list and going through all of em didn't show anything close to the video or tutorial.
best way is to go find a box and when you find any case you need around 4~6 cases so you could drop them.
simply use 2bit search and search the number of cases you have and discard on each time you will end up with 2
just browse its memory and change the id of the case and add more cases like use FF FF and you will have a lot of cases.
most important when you get back to the base discard 1 or 2 cases from your warehouse or you will lose the cases.

the only problem is the weapon box only drop melee weapons, bows and handgun that's all idk if its an update problem or antihack system.

HeckerHeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeckerHeck »

Flyleaf wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm
HeckerHeck wrote:
An update would be neat.
best way is to go find a box and when you find any case you need around 4~6 cases so you could drop them.
simply use 2bit search and search the number of cases you have and discard on each time you will end up with 2
just browse its memory and change the id of the case and add more cases like use FF FF and you will have a lot of cases.
most important when you get back to the base discard 1 or 2 cases from your warehouse or you will lose the cases.

the only problem is the weapon box only drop melee weapons, bows and handgun that's all idk if its an update problem or antihack system.
Thanks but i actually managed to get the bit array method to work nearly perfectly. It's a bit wonky on some boxes (blue or grey mat box for example) as it'll give you a massive list but most have a relatively short list and it'll allow you to slam 255 max at each box run without having to cycle or discard anything.

Flyleaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flyleaf »

HeckerHeck wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 pm
Flyleaf wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm
HeckerHeck wrote:
An update would be neat.

Thanks but i actually managed to get the bit array method to work nearly perfectly. It's a bit wonky on some boxes (blue or grey mat box for example) as it'll give you a massive list but most have a relatively short list and it'll allow you to slam 255 max at each box run without having to cycle or discard anything.
tbh while i was looking for the gold weapon box i end up with every single item in the event and store (sadly idk how to use the items in store.)

mikk475i
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikk475i »

whenever i try to do it i get 808 results instead of just a few any other search method to do it?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

This table should make this game a lot easyer.with the stupid food and water system.

LordLilaPause
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordLilaPause »

Can we get a update =O? Nothing works now.

Memix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Memix »

Yeah, so now that nothing on any CE or Trainer works RN my character has so much stuff that he can't move and I can't use No Weight so I can't fucking play the game, when will somebody hurry the fuck up and fix the AOB's?

cheatdarwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatdarwin »

Has someone a still working table?

Halman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Halman »

Is there a good tutorial for how to update CTs like this one/find the values myself? I'd do it if I knew how.

cheatdarwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatdarwin »

not that i know of