Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am
The table on this page works somewhat for me.

I apologize, but I'm not having a lot of time for gaming at the moment.
You've already done a LOT for all of us DrummerIX, so there's actually no need for an apology, we just hope you could finish every business you are attending now without difficulty ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ragmariz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragmariz »

I know i'm a bit late but there's a way to fix the table, just go to the steam properties of the game-> Betas and select 1.4 Version, exp multiplier and the others work in that version (At least the ones i tried)

Artrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Artrain »

Hmm, if anyone can get the Infinite Status buff to work on 1.4, let me know how you did it. For me it somehow results in party deaths when I attack. There are also rare occasions when the game crashed altogether.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Artrain wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:05 pm
Hmm, if anyone can get the Infinite Status buff to work on 1.4, let me know how you did it. For me it somehow results in party deaths when I attack. There are also rare occasions when the game crashed altogether.
I'm using the table in the post #1 and it works correctly, and I'm playing version 1.4 of the game.

Try turning on only that Option to see if it working correctly.

Artrain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Artrain »

HanLiem wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:12 pm
I'm using the table in the post #1 and it works correctly, and I'm playing version 1.4 of the game.

Try turning on only that Option to see if it working correctly.
Oh that worked, thanks. If I use only that option, then there are no issues. I am also able to turn on a couple of other options later without bugging out, so thats good.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Artrain wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 am

Oh that worked, thanks. If I use only that option, then there are no issues. I am also able to turn on a couple of other options later without bugging out, so thats good.
Nice! Glad to hear that.
Now enjoy the Game, for the Third Series is coming :D

TheWanderer96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheWanderer96 »

Does anyone have the item IDs for the DLC outfits? Or is there any consolidated list I can refer to like someone made for CS1. I want to modify and get the Japanese promotional DLC outfits (like this one - hidden in game.

Digitalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Digitalcat »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am
The table on this page works somewhat for me.

I apologize, but I'm not having a lot of time for gaming at the moment.
As you were able to update the cheat table for the first game, is it possible that maybe you'll be able to do the same for this one if you have the time? I'm kinda really missing some of the features from the table of the first game! Mainly the orbment editor :D

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It will be here if/when I do:
viewtopic.php?t=11920

Cold Steel 3 came out and I might need to do a few more things with it.

I was planning on playing through Cold Steel 2 again, but didn't have much time for it. There are still some things making me busy in life, but perhaps I can get to it soon.

Digitalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Digitalcat »

Replaying the first two games as we speak, just finished the first one Yesterday, your table helped me speed through it what would have otherwise been about 80h of game and I didn't really fancy that long of a play through again since I just wanted to catch up for the third game. Anyhow no worry fam, life goes first.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I fixed Orbment Editor for you if that helps anything. But you can also get any quartz you want with Override Item ID on Gain of Item. Check the topic I listed:

viewtopic.php?t=11920

Digitalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Digitalcat »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:37 am
I fixed Orbment Editor for you if that helps anything. But you can also get any quartz you want with Override Item ID on Gain of Item. Check the topic I listed:

viewtopic.php?t=11920
Thanks fam! I'll check it out later, I appreciate the effort man!

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

guess i am always late for the game i liked. may i ask a bit? does equipment mod and orbment mod available for Rixia? haven't got the game yet to see if its available in the table and test it. also does the table still works for outdated version of game?

iloveyou771
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iloveyou771 »

sry for another posting, but does anyone here still hack this game? want to request few cheat and does anyone have a full cheat table works on codex vers of the game?

Pretinaverse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pretinaverse »

shinz13 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm
Im missed 1 recipe salty onigiri from prologue , any1 have the tables to get this recipe?
I had the same problem. It seems this happens when you start a NG+ and carry over the notebook. This mean you already have the recipe book at the start of the new game plus. But Werner is supposed to give you the recipe and the recipe book at the same time. And because we already have the recipe book, we got nothing :x

I didn't want to reset my game, but i found a solution. It has been three years for you, but maybe others can use this to solve the same problem.
So, i downloaded a [Link]. It's in chinese, but you can use google translator and the camera of your cellphone to translate the options. In any case, this are the steps i took:

1. Open the editor and select your savegame (something like save000.dat) in C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\Falcom\ed8_2

2. Press the recipe book button

3. In the new window, select the salty onigiri recipe (the first one), change the value to 03 and press the save button.

4. Now you can close everything and load the save in the game. You should have the recipe now.