Yeah, just doubleclick the address and change the offset. I was in the portion of quests before RUN! and the 1.2 pointers didn't work and I haven't had a chance to test it out. I do believe that the pointers do not work between certain main story quests, as everyone who has used the table is experiencing the same thing.
As for weight for 1.2.1, same method, the "WHGame.DLL" address/pointer changed. At the moment, I just have the opcode zero'd out on my end. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll find the new pointer for weight.
1. Search for your weight using Float. [ie: You have a weight of 7.4/83 -- Search for 7.4]
2. Drop an item. Search for next weight. [ie: 7.3]
3. You'll end up with 2 addresses.
4. Right click -> Find out what accesses this address
5. Drop an item in-game.
6. Tab back over to the debugger window opened by Step 4.
7. Look for addss xmm0,[rax+1C]
8. Change rax+1C to rax+0C.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1