Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FinistEG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by FinistEG »

Please up for 1.9.5

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iddqd
Cheater
Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by iddqd »

[QUOTE="FinistEG, post: 135224, member: 8703"]

Please up for 1.9.5

[/QUOTE][URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/6027/post-102905'][U]This[/U][/URL] one works for 1.9.5

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

There's been another update and the old tables are sill broken on the latest version.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I was hoping to pick this up on a sale, but they did not drop the prices enough - incl. all DLCs, it's still too expensive.
Maybe at the winter sale...

dramis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dramis »

why is not work for me ????????????????????

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

So, a friend picked up the Royal Edition of this game for me from a digital store at a good price.
The current version is 1.9.6, although technically, for our purposes, it is actually the same as 1.9.5 (not even a single bit has changed).
I started a new game at hardcore and I added mods and hacks as I saw fit.
So, I have a table and a mod to share, I attached them both here.

First, a the table.
It is signed to avoid the prompt for the included auto-attach script.
The AOB script will give you the followings:
- Move speed mod; allows you to scale the move speed of the player character
- Jump height mod; allows you to scale the jump height; no player check here so it applies to your horsie, too ;
- Zero Visibility *0*; sets your visibility stat to zero (well, technically to -1000).
- Zero Conspicuous *0*; sets your conspicuous stat to zero (well, technically to -1000).
- Zero Noise *0*; sets your noise stat to zero (well, technically to -1000).
- XP Gain mod; allows you to scale the XP you gain.
- Player Damage mod; allows you to scale the amount of each damage you take. Set the multiplier to 0 for God mode.
- Non-player Damage mod; allows you to scale the amount of each damage others take. Just set the multiplier to 10 in the arena to get through it quick. Otherwise, I recommend you keep it at 1.
- No injuries; prevents you from injuries (e.g. scarring).
- Min. Health; Your health will not fall below this value.
- Min. Stamina; Your stamina will not fall below this value.
- Min. Energy; Your energy will not fall below this value. (except while waiting; once the waiting minigame is over and the clock disappears, it will be correctly set again).
- Min. Nourishment; Your nourishment will not fall below this value (except while waiting; once the waiting minigame is over and the clock disappears, it will be correctly set again).
- Infinite items *0*; Does not let any items be removed from the inventory.
- Max. quality; Keeps the quality of your items at max. quality (no need to repair).
- Zero weight; Sets the weight of your items to zero while calculating total weight.
- Min. Money; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Schnapps; when the amount of schnapps in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Lockpicks; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Arrows; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Forced FOV; The FOV shall reset no more ;-)
- Dice Game Quick Win; For those that don't like this minigame. You will win the game as soon as your total score is updated. Just select a dice and pass. I noticed that in rare cases (scripted games?) it is not working.
- Dice Game Reset AI Score; For those that don't like this minigame. Resets the AI's score to 0 every time its total score is updated. This will help in case the previous hack is not working in rare cases.

Legend:
*0* These are turned off by default because they seem to break some quests; not all, but a few. Use only when you need to sneak in or out, or, to lift an item, or, you want to buy something without losing the money, or, you want to use a Schnapps without losing it, but otherwise keep these disabled. If you screwed up a quest, look at the edits in this post, it should help.

Enjoy!

Props to TechnoJacker.

The table is available on CEShare, too.

Now, about the mod.
I found a few nice mods but they kept clashing with one another.
So, I integrated them into a single package and added a series of my own tweaks as well - although it now supports English localization only.
Some mods needed updating to 1.9.6, I took care of that, too.
I take no credit for any of those existing mods, you can pay your respects to their authors using the links included in the README.TXT file.
The RAR file should be extracted into the KCD dir, so the BIN and MOD dirs and user.cfg file end up at the right place.
In case you made your own user.cfg already, back it up to prevent losing you data - consolidate if need be. I have 32Gigs of RAM and a 1070GTX to give you an idea for further tweaking.
The DLL down the BIN dir is the 'Restricted console variables unlocker', which is basically a patched DLL to allow changing otherwise read-only console variables - this is important else some vars won't be set correctly during startup.
Here's the mods' description from the manifest:
Csimbi's Merge is a compilation of mods from various authors:
- Archery for 1.9; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/802
- Fire arrow with lights; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/872
- Best Pebbles; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/919
- Bianka's Ring Mod; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/884
- Instant Herb Picking; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/367
- Loot Info - Container is empty or I already opened-looted it; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/491
- Lucky Lucky Die - Farkle dice cheat; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/763
- Mad Generals Stay Clean Longer - Get Dirty Gradually; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/390
- Trough Washing Deluxe - No Limit and Items; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... ce/mods/76
- Mad Mutt; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/809
- No Hardcore Perks Effects; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/733
- No Intro; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/564
- No Vignettes; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... ce/mods/78
- Perkaholic - PTF updated; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... /mods/1009
- Rich Merchant updated; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/858
- The Master Pickpocket; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/416
- Unlimited Weight and herb gathering x100 *tweaked down to x10*; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomcomede ... e/mods/863
All credit for these mods above go to their respective authors; I just merged them.

My own changes on top the mods above:
- Halved the distance required to gain "horse riding XP"
- Double XP for:
- brewing a potion,
- picking a lock,
- blocking an attack,
- landing an attack,
- making a kill,
- speaking to NPCs (awarded per line),
- jumping,
- vaulting.
- 5x repair kit capacity + repair items of any quality (except broken).
- Reduced aim spread.
- Removed 'Drunkenness' visual effect as a whole (does not make you any less of a pig though).
- x0.5 Lockpick cursor shake speed and range.
- 2x Selector and Uncover speed in the pickpocketing minigame.
- Perks are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Removed alcohol from Saviour Schnapps.
- Made helmet textures transparent (unrestricted vision while wearing helmets)
- Hud and Inventory UI parts remain fully functional in Hardcore Mode (most notably compass, bars and map). Unfortunately, fast travel points won't be unlocked but the rest is there.
- Removed all timers from conversations.

Notes:
- The 'No Vignettes' mod requires 'Restricted console variables unlocker' for full effect.
In case the mod does not work correctly, Steam may have repaired the WHGame.dll file.
The password for the RAR file is: CsimbisMerge
I could not attach the file here, 17 megs is considered too big, so I uploaded it [Link] for now.

Please be advised that having Bianka's Ring equipped causes quest breakage, same as the hacks I marked above. I recommend you keep it unequipped for your general gameplay and use it only when it's actually needed.

Enjoy!
Attachments
1FRKingdomCome.CT
(63.02 KiB) Downloaded 6915 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

I did installed the mod as instructed but the game fails to load after replacing the DLL with the one provided by the mod. Im using the GoG version of the game so not sure if the mods meant for steam or both or if the DLL has some issues or if the dll was updated

Is the DLL necessary doe?

Also are you sure the Unlimited Weight mod is x10? for me the game shows 100,000,000 carry weight, I dont think thats x10 weight

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

No, the DLL is not necessary although you will lose some functionality without it: no vignette won't work perfectly, some startup variables won't be applied, etc.
You don't even need any of the mods ;-)
It's just that if you want to cheat, you might as well do it right ;-)
Cheat table might still work, depends on how different your DLL is.

rizkythe13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkythe13 »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:26 pm
So, a friend picked up the Royal Edition of this game for me from a digital store at a good price.
The current version is 1.9.6, although technically, for our purposes, it is actually the same as 1.9.5 (not even a single bit has changed).

First, a the table.
- Jump height mod; allows you to scale the jump height; no player check here so it applies to your horsie, too ;
- Zero Visibility *0*; sets your visibility stat to zero (well, technically to -1000).
- Zero Conspicuous *0*; sets your conspicuous stat to zero (well, technically to -1000).
- Player Damage mod; allows you to scale the amount of each damage you take. Set the multiplier to 0 for God mode.
- Non-player Damage mod; allows you to scale the amount of each damage others take. Just set the multiplier to 10 in the arena to get through it quick. Otherwise, I recommend you keep it at 1.
- Min. Energy; Your energy will not fall below this value. (except while waiting; once the waiting minigame is over and the clock disappears, it will be correctly set again).
- Min. Nourishment; Your nourishment will not fall below this value (except while waiting; once the waiting minigame is over and the clock disappears, it will be correctly set again).
- Max. quality; Keeps the quality of your items at max. quality (no need to repair).
- Zero weight; Sets the weight of your items to zero while calculating total weight.
- Min. Money; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Schnapps; when the amount of schnapps in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Lockpicks; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Min. Arrows; when the amount of money in your inventory is updated (i.e. pick up, drop, use), a minimum will always be kept. You must have at least one to being with, of course.
- Dice Game Quick Win; For those that don't like this minigame. You will win the game as soon as your total score is updated. Just select a dick and pass. I noticed that in rare cases (scripted games?) it is not working.
- Dice Game Reset AI Score; For those that don't like this minigame. Resets the AI's score to 0 every time its total score is updated. This will help in case the previous hack is not working in rare cases.
select a dick and pass? :lol: :lol:
that "dice game quick win" lines tho
oh im sorry lad i have to reply lmao... :lol:

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

rizkythe13 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 am
select a dick and pass? :lol: :lol:
that "dice game quick win" lines tho
oh im sorry lad i have to reply lmao... :lol:
Good catch, hehe.
I meant dice of course ;-)
Fixed

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

hmm, is there a table or such for adjusting Reputation? when I went into Talmburg's kitchen to eat I got a negative rep and my Skalitz tanked from 89 which you get from throwing turds to 25?

There used to be one and Im not sure if the cheat mod still works for fixing those issues. Only time I used the cheat mod is when I got a random Crime bug or some reputation tanked for no good reason

or does Skalitz Reputation doesn't matter? I have an older playthrough where my reps still 91 with them but this one I did basically the same things but my rep tanked to the gutters for some reason

cirifax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cirifax »

Csimbi wrote:

I could not attach the file here, 17 megs is considered too big, so I uploaded it [Link] for now.

Please be advised that having Bianka's Ring equipped causes quest breakage, same as the hacks I marked above. I recommend you keep it unequipped for your general gameplay and use it only when it's actually needed.

Enjoy!
Hi, thanks for the time taken also to share the material.

I can't find the link to download the merged mods. Is it still on, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: nevermind, it was my antivirus that simply removed/disabled the link. I noticed only now the text while I was writing this message... the quoted text of the link is present....

Thank you very much! :)

Greaser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greaser »

When I attach to the KCD process and search for 0 (4 bytes) I get 3335 results which is just unreal. Any idea what causes this? Never seen this weird behaviour in any game so far.

There are no memory scan options either. Just the "All" option, so something is off here.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

One of the best game and best simulators around. The story, the fighting is in another level IMO and the fact that Studio producers didn't fall for the pressure of Elites who own and have their own people from gaming magazines [Link] [check facts here]

to organizations peer pressure in order to incorporate canceric SJW incorrect historical elements that is pushed by super greedy, conflict of interest , aggressive propaganda, liers, gaming magazine owners and their company, corrupt gaming companies, other organizations. EA is the definition of SJW, conflict of interest, CEO propaganda, and extreme greed, in game purchases , super short dlcs or stuff that should have been in game that was promised, all kind of anti consumer practices.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is one of few games that respect the customer.

Thank you to all for your contribution to the tables, without your contribution, people who bought games[ not in this case], would buy gaming companies super greedy, buy to win in game purchases and all the BS in order to have a edge on the game. Just look at FIFA in game purchases, its greed on steroids and the entire game revolves around those cards on top of that there is plenty of SJW and conflict of interest. The companies as EA practice the most anti consumer practices and barely get a slap on their wrist and very little is done because they have friends in high places.

So god bless to all of you who make tables.

ivangomezflo999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ivangomezflo999 »

Csimbi wrote:

First, a the table.
- Dice Game Quick Win; For those that don't like this minigame. You will win the game as soon as your total score is updated. Just select a dice and pass. I noticed that in rare cases (scripted games?) it is not working.

Legend:
*0* These are turned off by default because they seem to break some quests; not all, but a few. Use only when you need to sneak in or out, or, to lift an item, or, you want to buy something without losing the money, or, you want to use a Schnapps without losing it, but otherwise keep these disabled. If you screwed up a quest, look at the edits in this post, it should help.

Enjoy!

Props to TechnoJacker.

The table is available on CEShare, too.

Now, about the mod.
I found a few nice mods but they kept clashing with one another.
So, I integrated them into a single package and added a series of my own tweaks as well - although it now supports English localization only.
Some mods needed updating to 1.9.6, I took care of that, too.
I take no credit for any of those existing mods, you can pay your respects to their authors using the links included in the README.TXT file.
The RAR file should be extracted into the KCD dir, so the BIN and MOD dirs and user.cfg file end up at the right place.
In case you made your own user.cfg already, back it up to prevent losing you data - consolidate if need be. I have 32Gigs of RAM and a 1070GTX to give you an idea for further tweaking.
The DLL down the BIN dir is the 'Restricted console variables unlocker', which is basically a patched DLL to allow changing otherwise read-only console variables - this is important else some vars won't be set correctly during startup.
Here's the mods' description from the manifest:
Csimbi's Merge is a compilation of mods from various authors:
- Archery for 1.9; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/802
- Fire arrow with lights; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/872
- Best Pebbles; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/919
- Bianka's Ring Mod; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/884
- Instant Herb Picking; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/367
- Loot Info - Container is empty or I already opened-looted it; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/491
- Lucky Lucky Die - Farkle dice cheat; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/763
- Mad Generals Stay Clean Longer - Get Dirty Gradually; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/390
- Trough Washing Deluxe - No Limit and Items; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... ce/mods/76
- Mad Mutt; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/809
- No Hardcore Perks Effects; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/733
- No Intro; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/564
- No Vignettes; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... ce/mods/78
- Perkaholic - PTF updated; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... /mods/1009
- Rich Merchant updated; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/858
- The Master Pickpocket; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/416
- Unlimited Weight and herb gathering x100 *tweaked down to x10*; https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... e/mods/863
All credit for these mods above go to their respective authors; I just merged them.

My own changes on top the mods above:
- Halved the distance required to gain "horse riding XP"
- Double XP for:
- brewing a potion,
- picking a lock,
- blocking an attack,
- landing an attack,
- making a kill,
- speaking to NPCs (awarded per line),
- jumping,
- vaulting.
- 5x repair kit capacity + repair items of any quality (except broken).
- Reduced aim spread.
- Removed 'Drunkenness' visual effect as a whole (does not make you any less of a pig though).
- x0.5 Lockpick cursor shake speed and range.
- 2x Selector and Uncover speed in the pickpocketing minigame.
- Perks are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Removed alcohol from Saviour Schnapps.
- Made helmet textures transparent (unrestricted vision while wearing helmets)
- Hud and Inventory UI parts remain fully functional in Hardcore Mode (most notably compass, bars and map). Unfortunately, fast travel points won't be unlocked but the rest is there.
- Removed all timers from conversations.

Notes:
- The 'No Vignettes' mod requires 'Restricted console variables unlocker' for full effect.
In case the mod does not work correctly, Steam may have repaired the WHGame.dll file.

Enjoy!
What a coincidence, I did not know that this table existed and it is for version 1.9.6, I will test it. you are the one who wrote me in my request double coincidence