Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jackal1234
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by jackal1234 »

if anyone gets desperate for 1.9.2 theres a trainer at megagames

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

Anyone has a cheat table for the Windows Store version ?
Please share.

Thank you.
Last edited by Mudi on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

sinan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sinan »

Hi guys, has anyone a cheat for 1.9.3 version? I just wanna change to skill and stat points. Am waiting for your answers. Thank you

Beneto007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beneto007 »

Updates 1.9.3? Steam/Windows Store version?

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

This is a manual way to freeze Health, Stamina, Energy and Nourishment. Works with the latest version as of now, 1.9.4 in Windows Store.

1. Start Cheat Engine, attach to the game process

2. In the game, press "I" to look at the Player Stats and take note of the 4 values for Health, Stamina, Energy and Nourishment.
Let's assume the values are Health = 95, Stamina = 96, Energy = 97 and Nourishment = 98.
Keep the Player Stats tab open in the game, so the game is paused and these values won't change while you move on to the instructions below.

3. In Cheat Engine, start a new scan with these settings:
- Writable ON, Executable OFF, Fast Scan OFF
- Value Type = Grouped
- Value = f:95 f:96 f:97 f:98
(fill in the exact values for your Health, Stamina, Energy and Nourishment, in this order, from point #2 above)

4. Search, you should find 2 results. Freeze the values from the first result.

Azoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azoic »

update pls to 1.9.3
Last edited by Azoic on Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

1.9.5 update plz

Velken_Iakov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velken_Iakov »

Clapeyron wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 am
Ok, this was just the code where the pointer is called. Thought someone might update Freds table. But you can use my modified table. All credits to the orignal authors.

( CHANGES: no Lua scripts, teleport locations are in Char Position\Copy & Paste value list, durability script sets food & equipment to 100% )
This table is working perfectly for 1.9.5
IDK why people asking for it to be updated

Azoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azoic »

Velken_Iakov wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 am
Clapeyron wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 am
Ok, this was just the code where the pointer is called. Thought someone might update Freds table. But you can use my modified table. All credits to the orignal authors.

( CHANGES: no Lua scripts, teleport locations are in Char Position\Copy & Paste value list, durability script sets food & equipment to 100% )
This table is working perfectly for 1.9.5
IDK why people asking for it to be updated
reputation dont work

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any table for the v1.9.3 ?

Rambo99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rambo99 »

UPDATE please

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

Two simple scripts which I hope they work for you as well. They increase your stats and skills to 20 when you get some XP (i.e. pick up a herb, your skill raises from 0 to 20). If the mentioned script from page 36 doesn't work for you, I doubt these scripts will.

Known Bugs:
- Combat skill is raised to 20 immediately after you raise one skill (i.e. raise Unarmed to 20 -> Combat is raised to 20 too)
- Your main level raises to 20 if you aren't careful

Both stats are meant to raise as you progress your skills. Combat should be at 20 after you raised nearly ALL your combat skills and not a single one. Your main level should be still at lvl19 even after all attributes are raised to 20. You earn additional XP when you progress through the game (i.e. complete quests).
I doubt this has any negative consequences (and the last one is easily avoidable), but thought I mention it here.

As an example: Start a game, after talking to your father, activate the attribute script -> talk to him again -> Speech is now 20. Move over to the horses, have a look that no guard is around -> hit one horse with your bare hands -> Strength & Agility are at 20 -> jump once for joy -> Vitality is at 20 (if you activated the skills script as well Unarmed & Combat raised to 20 too). Now you can deactivate the attribute script and Bug number 2 won't be of any concern any more.
Attachments
KingdomCome_v1.9.2_fast_training.CT
(4.8 KiB) Downloaded 864 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is it possible to get an "always clean" cheat going? The always perfect condition is nice, so stuff doesn't break. But you still seem to get covered in mud after walking 5 feet. :p

redhippo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redhippo »

Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 pm
skywolf23 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 am
any luck at all with faction standing stuff?
Faction reputation is stored in database tables, not structs, so it is tricky to make cheat table for reputation.
I think it will be easier to make script mod for that.
Looks like cheat mod's author already tried to make reputation changer but AddReputation method of faction object is not doing anything for some reason. But you can already change angriness of npcs like that:

Code: Select all

ID 39 - Sasau Monks.
All factions IDs can be retrieved from Data/tables.pak/Libs/Tables/rpg/faction.xml.
Or if you have wide enough monitor with cheat_eval cheat:print_db_table("faction") command

cheat_eval cheat:find_faction(39) - current values for faction
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_rep(39, 0.5) - add 50 points to reputation, doesn't work
cheat_eval cheat:faction_add_angriness(39, -1) - remove angriness of faction
Currently to change reputation you can abuse wh_rpg_resetFactions command. It will reset reputations to default values.
You can also change default values in faction.xml to desired ones (and remove faction.tbl in tables.pak or make empty one with that name in zzz_*.pak). Also there are fraction visibility can be changed as there are many hidden fractions.
951753 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm
I'd like to save all the stuff that's displayed on the console so I can filter it and make a list of commands.
It automatically saves all console output to kcd.log in the main game directory.
Also previous log will be moved to logbackups directory when you run the game.
951753 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm
I'd like to save all the stuff that's displayed on the console so I can filter it and make a list of commands.
[Link]
I would like to lower reputation of Pribyslavitz as trainer caused a main storyline bug. I had suceeded in lowering it from 96 to 50 by wh_rpg_resetFactions command. But I cannot further lower it. Could you please explain how to change the default value in faction.xml? I had tried 1,-1,-0.5 and 0. It won't work.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Which cheat table works for the latest version of KCD? I believe the latest version is 1.9.5

I don't want to download the wrong one.