Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mrcaesar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by mrcaesar »

Just tested with 1.4.3. My table is still working, even though all pointers have changed. Cheers ^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrcaesar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by mrcaesar »

Doublepost...
Last edited by mrcaesar on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

StagedSlinky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by StagedSlinky »

I'm having a problem with the table. The only thing it will let me activate is the teleport and the credits but that's it.

StagedSlinky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by StagedSlinky »

Nvm, got it working. It keeps asking me about Lua scripts when opening the file so I just X it out.

mrcaesar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by mrcaesar »

Lua scripts in my table are needed for teleport function. So you can X out if you don't need teleport.

Mra5003
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Mra5003 »

[QUOTE="mrcaesar, post: 48142, member: 14537"]Lua scripts in my table are needed for teleport function. So you can X out if you don't need teleport.[/QUOTE]

First thank you for this wonderfull table. It works good, but sometimes when I activate the character vitals and select stamina etc or I use the character script, the enemie's lifebar won't go down. To let the enemie lifebar go down I have to close cheatengine and than go back to the game and fight the enemies but than my stamina will go down.

Is this happening to others to, and what is the solution to this? Thanks.

Defilade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Defilade »

The last Kingdom.CT table posted by Mogician doesn't work at all. It seems like some part of a table and not even the complete thing if you open the script file.

Mr.Caesar's table was barely working in 1.4.3. It was able to keep player vitals up but caused other huge bugs like buffing enemies too. Also horse and enemy stamina and health were linked in the table. If you altered enemy vitals at all it would mess up your horse's vitals permanently until you restarted the game. The other features of the table were just not working at all.

Now 1.5 has been released. Someone please take up this project, fix the tables and give us something that works again. Thank you in advance :)

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by DrDeathhand »

[QUOTE="Defilade, post: 48344, member: 17396"]The last Kingdom.CT table posted by Mogician doesn't work at all. It seems like some part of a table and not even the complete thing if you open the script file.

Mr.Caesar's table was barely working in 1.4.3. It was able to keep player vitals up but caused other huge bugs like buffing enemies too. Also horse and enemy stamina and health were linked in the table. If you altered enemy vitals at all it would mess up your horse's vitals permanently until you restarted the game. The other features of the table were just not working at all.

Now 1.5 has been released. Someone please take up this project, fix the tables and give us something that works again. Thank you in advance :)[/QUOTE]

I second this!!!, I have been able to use the last Cheat table up until half way today when the game updated it self. I really do enjoy

this cheat table so pretty please update it for version 1.5 please!!

Defilade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Defilade »

[QUOTE="Defilade, post: 48344, member: 17396"]The last Kingdom.CT table posted by Mogician doesn't work at all. It seems like some part of a table and not even the complete thing if you open the script file.

Now 1.5 has been released. Someone please take up this project, fix the tables and give us something that works again. Thank you in advance :)[/QUOTE]

[U]I also wanted to add the following information so that anyone making a table doesn't waste time replicating it:[/U]

[B]1. Money or Groschen[/B] - You can get this via a 4 byte scan. The value you search for is the in-game exact value*10, example if in-game you have 1921.4 groschen you need to search for 19214. Move some amount to your horse and search again. Keep in mind if you just look in the inventory tab, you'll see the rounded value not the exact value in-game. Only during the move action will you see the exact value. After you have changed the value in CE move some more money to the horse again and you'll see the updated value in-game.

[B]2. Arrows, Meat, Herbs and most other stackable items[/B] - These are 4 byte values also but they are [U]not [/U]multiplied by 10 like Groschen. You just use the value in game and follow the same method mentioned above for Groschen.

[B]3. Unlimited Weight and Saving[/B] - You can get a mod for these easily from Nexus Mods. The game does not consider these a cheat so it won't disable your achievements.

[B]4. Bow Dot Reticle[/B] - To make aiming easier just use the console command in-game wh_pl_showfirecursor=1 by pressing ( ~ ) in-game (without parenthesis). This helps aiming with your bow super easy. This does not require cheat console to be enabled.

[B]5. Lockpick count[/B] - Some people are saying this is a float value they were able to find using an All scan in previous patch versions of the game, [I]however I have not been able to replicate this i.e. that method didn't work for me.[/I] For now I am using a mod from Nexus.

[B]6. Skill Training [/B]- A "better trainers mod" on Nexus will allow you to train any skill offered by a trainer to Master (level 15) properly. Note: some skills like Speech are not offered by trainers and need a table.

[B]7. Things I have no idea about and for which [I][U]an updated[/U][/I][U] table is badly needed[/U][/B] - Player Vitals (Health, Energy, Nutrition, Stamina), Enemy Vitals (Health, Stamina), Horse Vitals (Stamina), Skill XP and Perks, One Hit Kill and some people even wanted Teleportation.

[I]NOTE: Credit where credit is due. I am summarizing what I read in all the posts so far in this thread along with things I tried out myself that are still working in 1.5. Apologies for not mentioning the massive list of people who have worked hard on this in the past as that would entail me going back and spending hours to track who wrote what and when.[/I]

Hope this helps people who are still looking for an edge in the game and those who plan to work on a new table for it.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Vee_ »

Try this one? just added Compact View Mode and slide a bit of the pointers + change a bit of the aob. Scripts + pointers made by respective owners.

[B]EDIT:[/B]

Pointers updated, but something is broke within the script that make your char level going way too high. I am investigating the problem right now, but no promise tho. Maybe the table maker could update it [USER=14537]@mrcaesar[/USER] ?
Last edited by Vee_ on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by DrDeathhand »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48621, member: 1174"]Try this one? just added Compact View Mode and slide a bit of the pointers + change a bit of the aob. Scripts + pointers made by respective owners.[/QUOTE]

Tried out your adjusted Cheat Table, but Alas, it does not work correctly. The Combat Experience pointers are not correct, some other things are not correct. When I want to change use Infinite weight and activate Character Stats In game I get some completely messed up things like my character main level goes from 9 to 19535 and some other things are wrong.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="DrDeathhand, post: 48662, member: 6031"]Tried out your adjusted Cheat Table, but Alas, it does not work correctly. The Combat Experience pointers are not correct, some other things are not correct. When I want to change use Infinite weight and activate Character Stats In game I get some completely messed up things like my character main level goes from 9 to 19535 and some other things are wrong.[/QUOTE]

oh shoot, forgot to edit those pointers. I'll check those today. Thanks for the feedback [USER=6031]@DrDeathhand[/USER] :)

Updated pointers + a bit of explanations in the[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/kingdom-come-deliverance.6027/post-48621'][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] [B]thread[/B][/COLOR][/URL]
Last edited by Vee_ on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by DrDeathhand »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48747, member: 1174"]oh shoot, forgot to edit those pointers. I'll check those today. Thanks for the feedback [USER=6031]@DrDeathhand[/USER] :)

Updated pointers + a bit of explanations in the[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/kingdom-come-deliverance.6027/post-48621'][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] [B]thread[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/QUOTE]

Tried out the new adjusted table,

Alas again I am sorry to say it is not working correctly.

It does not load / show combat pointers, skill pointers. I dont see my combat pointers or skill pointers but I see question marks.

Also XP Multiplier does not work

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48621, member: 1174"]Pointers updated, but something is broke within the script that make your char level going way too high. I[/QUOTE]

Ok, after some fooling around, loading the old org cheat table which would find the combat pointers and skill pointers but not correctly anymore and then loading the new one then it would finally load correctly.

The thing that I can not get to work correctly is the XP Multiplier
Last edited by DrDeathhand on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

f34rY
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by f34rY »

New 1.5 table makes everyone invincible, not just you.

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by Eddy »

Same profile photo?