Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Previsão do Tempo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Post by Previsão do Tempo »

So I saw that some people are having problems with the game crashing when attaching the table, I was one of them but i figured out the problem, at least for me. Just disable your Anti-Virus and try attaching the table, if it crashes try again. Just to be sure, try to attach the table before reaching the main menu, it always works for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Warda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Warda »

Absolutely brilliant table that Tim, so much stuff it's unreal. Thanks a lot! Works perfectly for me so far (haven't tried all the options yet but the one's I've tested work a charm).

Acemanaustin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acemanaustin »

I am having a problem where members of my staff are becoming symptomatic after enabling the increased staff cap cheat. This is after completing and replaying the mission that gives you the cure. The quarantine platform isn’t selectable, and I can’t do any dispatch missions while quarantine is active. I’ve tried manually going through and making sure every soldier is selectable and healthy. Any ideas?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

dammit... i wish this table still worked for me.
i keep getting this error:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - WARN: initMemory:
Memory allocation failed: strI2CETeleporterSaveName

Memory allocation failed: strI2CETeleporterSaveNameNew

Error:Failure determining what strI2CETeleporterSaveName means

BathSalts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BathSalts »

Previsão do Tempo wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
So I saw that some people are having problems with the game crashing when attaching the table, I was one of them but i figured out the problem, at least for me. Just disable your Anti-Virus and try attaching the table, if it crashes try again. Just to be sure, try to attach the table before reaching the main menu, it always works for me.
Funny that. Kept having all kinds of funny problems even Tim tried fixing, but it kept throwing new ones at me one after another. Disabling anti-virus fixed everything. No crashing, no errors, nothing. I wonder what changed in the past few months that makes anti-virus suddenly break this.

TL;DR try disabling your anti-virus before you touch the table.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

BathSalts wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 am
Previsão do Tempo wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Funny that. Kept having all kinds of funny problems even Tim tried fixing, but it kept throwing new ones at me one after another. Disabling anti-virus fixed everything. No crashing, no errors, nothing. I wonder what changed in the past few months that makes anti-virus suddenly break this.

TL;DR try disabling your anti-virus before you touch the table.
you don't even need to do that, just add the games path and the table path to the exception list.

smaxwell92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smaxwell92 »

Hello, sorry if this was mentioned already in a previous post. I tried looking for the info but couldn't find it in previous posts on this thread or maybe I skimmed over it. I'm on the Steam version update 1.15 and have used the following Cheat Engine Version 7.1, 6.8.3 and 6.8.1 using the 5.0.3 table. My issue is that when I go to edit my staff using the staff tweaker, staff stats setter, and selected staff member stats some members are hit or miss in regards to actually updating their information. I change the view as suggested and the information populates however it doesn't seem to take effect. Prime example being peak rank, on the certain member that it works on, I select them to be S++ (massive boost is also selected) but they only go to A+ or anything else but S++. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the table!

1234a
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1234a »

@TheyCallMeTim13 hi , cheat engine show the following error in the script -[ Super Speed ]- ()-> wen you just open it and then press "ok" without even modify anything: "Not all code is injectable, (Error in line 7 (fltDeltaWrtHook+10:) : This address specified is not valid. Are you sure you want to edit to this?" , when that script is active the game crash in two occasions , after the preparation room before the final battle with the sehalantropus (the extreme version of that mission , i don't know for the normal one) , and during the cutscene of main mission 12 when the sehapantropus appear for the first time , just do a test , activate all the scripts beside the one for the speed and then activate even the one for the speed and you will see how the game crash and how it doesn't crash when that speed script isn't active

yercat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yercat »

smashbro596 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:50 pm
dammit... i wish this table still worked for me.
i keep getting this error:

Having the same problem, i came back to the game after a few months a now it's not working, tried disabling antivirus and charging the table before reaching menu but always crashing, same error quoted.

crochdeuxdoub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crochdeuxdoub »

Bonjour
Concrètement à quoi sert le case « Instant Action Hold »

Hello
Concretely, what is the case for « Instant Action Hold »

cheat_newb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheat_newb »

Code: Select all

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.0

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "_Main.CEA"

Assembling File: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "_Main.CEA"

Start: Auto Assemble File: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "PlayerHook.CEA"

Assembling File: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: clearGlobals:
clearGlobals: All I2CETableCEA globals cleared

Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Table was working fine for a day with all features with the game, then the game quit to desktop abruptly, now it no longer works.

Went through all the troubleshooting steps, enabling Lua, disabling antivirus, run as admin, etc.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

crochdeuxdoub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crochdeuxdoub »

Sans mode sans rien du tout j’ai le message d’erreur suivant
Syntax error in file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
Lua error in the script at line 71:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:2: attempt to index a nil value (global 'I2CETeleporter')

Serait-il possible que quelqu’un réponde et apporte une solution aux nombreuses personne qui le
demande s’il vous plais ?
-
Without mode without anything at all I have the following error message
Syntax error in file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
Lua error in the script at line 71:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:2: attempt to index a nil value (global 'I2CETeleporter')

Could it be possible for someone to answer and provide a solution to the many people who
ask if you like?

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Was using the table here recently, and yesterday it just started having issues out of nowhere. It had trouble attaching to the game process, then managed to attach a few seconds later, then it had problems hooking into the staffing menu, so I exited the table and re-launched it, and now it won't even attach to the game process anymore.
Very curious development.
I noticed that while I was playing before this happened, the "online server" was down for maintenance for a bit (I was playing story mode, not Metal Gear Online), and it seems like this behavior started occurring since then.

To be more specific, here's what it's saying for the error codes:
-This one's when it initially tries to connect to the process

Code: Select all

I2CETLogger::CETlog - WARN:  initMemory:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - WARN:  initMemory:

-Update
Ok, when trying to collect the various error codes when trying to hook into different things, it instead worked as if nothing was ever wrong with it. If it starts acting up again, I'll try to get the rest of the error codes.

NineNein
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NineNein »

Hi, can anyone explain on how to use Staff Stats Setter? I have managed to edit staff stats individually but still don't understand on how to edit stats on many staffs one at a time , Thank you

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

NineNein wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:12 am
Hi, can anyone explain on how to use Staff Stats Setter? I have managed to edit staff stats individually but still don't understand on how to edit stats on many staffs one at a time , Thank you
To change a lot of Staff stats, it's easier to use the Stats Tweaker option instead of the setter. You just select the values you want in the tweaker menu and freeze them, then scroll through the staff members you want to tweak to have those stats. I've noticed that ever so often a small handful of them resist the changes, but the vast majority will accept them. I just dismiss the ones that resist in favor of getting more that can be changed.

Note that there's a special staff member, aside from Ocelot and Miller, who's in your starting line up and will also resist stat changes and can't be dismissed or sent on missions, his name is Silent Basilisk and he has something to do with the plot later (I won't spoil it here). I'm not referring to him when I talk about staff members that rarely resist the stat changes.