Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by tizzio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D

User avatar
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by Deepthroat » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 pm

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am
@TheyCallMeTim13 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D
That is already in the table, Stealth Camuflage also increases your camo index only. Once spotted your camo index is irrelevant, and making to much noise will also make the enemy suspicious.

Use the sneaking suit with the invisible cheat and no one will bother you, as long as you don't alert the enemy.

There's no way to improve the invisible cheat as is, changing the enemy field of view and hearing distance like before, won't affect vehicles nor snipers (as is, the cheat is perfect).

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by tizzio » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am

@Deepthroat no is not perfect , like i said , whatever is the suit i use , and i also tried the sneaking suit , snipers can still see you if you make much noise , and everyone can see you as long as they come very cloose to you , but with a cheat that make the game think that you are using a stealth camurflage none will see you even when they come close to you or if they are using a sniper rifle and you are doing a mess , now if tim don't have the time to do that then is ok i understand , but do not tell me that this cheat can' become better because i explained what happen with this cheat currently , it isn't complete invisibility , everyone can still see you if you do a mess and they are using a sniper rifle or if they come close to you

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am
@Deepthroat no is not perfect , like i said , whatever is the suit i use , and i also tried the sneaking suit , snipers can still see you if you make much noise , and everyone can see you as long as they come very cloose to you , but with a cheat that make the game think that you are using a stealth camurflage none will see you even when they come close to you or if they are using a sniper rifle and you are doing a mess , now if tim don't have the time to do that then is ok i understand , but do not tell me that this cheat can' become better because i explained what happen with this cheat currently , it isn't complete invisibility , everyone can still see you if you do a mess and they are using a sniper rifle or if they come close to you
Just have to point out that, invisible and inaudible are not the same things; if the "invisible man" says hello or bumps into you, you'll know he's there as well. And I'm still not sure what you mean, I can stand in front of a combatant and they act like they know something is there but still can't find me (unless an update changed this, haven't played in a while); so long as they don't hear me and I don't touch them. And as far as the snipers and helicopters, that's just how the game was set up; I think it's like they see the movement and not just seeing you, being in a prone position helps.

But to answer your request, I'm just not playing this game now and really don't plan on adding anything new.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by tizzio » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm

@TheyCallMeTim13 i see , but please consider to add that in the future , you created this cheat table all by youtself so it shouldn't be hard at all to add something that can prevent snipers and helicopters to see you whatever you make a mess or whatever you shoot at them , as for the close contact , i tried that many times and sometimes they just see me if i stay still and very close to them without threath them with a gun , just give it a try and you will see what i mean

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm
...you created this cheat table all by youtself ...
No I did not, Kalas and at least 2 others made some cheats for this table, I just updated about half of these (including the invisibility cheat). I did try a "no sound" cheat but never did get anything to actually work.

I might do some testing, my favorite thing to do after a long day was to run in circles around a base and just super punch everyone. I could tend to do this without any alerts or alarms. But like a said, haven't really played a lot after some of the updates.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by tizzio » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 i see , but at least you chosed to give it a try eventually :D

raskunda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by raskunda » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Image
I've no idea how to fix this, can't get the table to load normally. I've never had this issue from other mgsv tables, even ones that don't fully work.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:33 pm

raskunda wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 pm
ImageShow
Image
I've no idea how to fix this, can't get the table to load normally. I've never had this issue from other mgsv tables, even ones that don't fully work.
Well, it looks like the Lua script ran.
Did you try enabling/activating the "Main Hooks"?

What do you mean by "can't get the table to load normally"? You'll need to be more specific.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Ginnoji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by Ginnoji » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 am

I get an error message when I load the table and choose to run the script after starting the game:
Error:[string "..."]:89: attempt to index a nil value

I was able to load and use the table with no issues a few weeks ago.
Validating the game files on Steam and uninstalling and reinstalling Cheat Engine 6.8.2 didn't help.

I would appreciate any help I can get with this.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 am

Ginnoji wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 am
I get an error message when I load the table and choose to run the script after starting the game:
Error:[string "..."]:89: attempt to index a nil value

I was able to load and use the table with no issues a few weeks ago.
Validating the game files on Steam and uninstalling and reinstalling Cheat Engine 6.8.2 didn't help.

I would appreciate any help I can get with this.
I think I found the error in one of my modules (Lua error messages can suck some times; not your fault, just venting).
See if this table works without getting the error.
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.6].CT

EDIT:
Or just run it again and it should update the table for you.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Ginnoji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by Ginnoji » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:18 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 am
Ginnoji wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 am
I get an error message when I load the table and choose to run the script after starting the game:
Error:[string "..."]:89: attempt to index a nil value

I was able to load and use the table with no issues a few weeks ago.
Validating the game files on Steam and uninstalling and reinstalling Cheat Engine 6.8.2 didn't help.

I would appreciate any help I can get with this.
I think I found the error in one of my modules (Lua error messages can suck some times; not your fault, just venting).
See if this table works without getting the error.
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.6].CT

EDIT:
Or just run it again and it should update the table for you.
It works now!
Thank you.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by tizzio » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 am
Ginnoji wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 am
I get an error message when I load the table and choose to run the script after starting the game:
Error:[string "..."]:89: attempt to index a nil value

I was able to load and use the table with no issues a few weeks ago.
Validating the game files on Steam and uninstalling and reinstalling Cheat Engine 6.8.2 didn't help.

I would appreciate any help I can get with this.
I think I found the error in one of my modules (Lua error messages can suck some times; not your fault, just venting).
See if this table works without getting the error.
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.6].CT

EDIT:
Or just run it again and it should update the table for you.
thanks :D

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3100
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1515

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Post by SunBeam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:28 pm

@Tim: Just freakin' backtrace from the visibility hook. Audio is nearby. I suggest you simply start by RET-ing the function in which the visibility hook is. See if that makes any difference when you move around; if not, exit that function and head to its prologue; RET here as well. Repeat till you find a location where, if RET applied, fuckers don't hear you. Then start the normal trace inside that function and see where the check is ;)

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:28 pm
@Tim: Just freakin' backtrace from the visibility hook. Audio is nearby. I suggest you simply start by RET-ing the function in which the visibility hook is. See if that makes any difference when you move around; if not, exit that function and head to its prologue; RET here as well. Repeat till you find a location where, if RET applied, fuckers don't hear you. Then start the normal trace inside that function and see where the check is ;)
So, the function it's read in (camo level hook), I get a funny dance after trying to move forward.

Code: Select all

{
	Process			: mgsvtpp.exe  -  (x64)
	Module			: mgsvtpp.exe
	Game Title		: mgsvtpp
	Game Version	: 1.0.15.0
	CE Version		: 6.7
	Script Version	: 0.0.1
	Date			: 01/29/19
	Author			: TheyCallMeTim13
	Name			: NoVisabilityHook

	No Visability Hook

	48xxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxxxx41xx41xx41xx41xx48xxxxxxxxxxxx
	488BC4488958104889701848897820554154415541564157488DA848FEFFFF
}

{$STRICT}

define(address, mgsvtpp.exe+12C7580)
define(bytes, 48 8B C4)

////
//// ------------------------------ ENABLE ------------------------------
[ENABLE]
aobScanModule(aobNoVisabilityHook, mgsvtpp.exe, 488BC4488958104889701848897820554154415541564157488DA848FEFFFF)
//i2aobScanModule(aobNoVisabilityHook, mgsvtpp.exe, 488BC4488958104889701848897820554154415541564157488DA848FEFFFF)
define(injNoVisabilityHook, aobNoVisabilityHook)
assert(injNoVisabilityHook, bytes)
//i2assert(injNoVisabilityHook, bytes)
registerSymbol(injNoVisabilityHook)


////
//// ---------- Injection Point ----------
injNoVisabilityHook:
	db C3 90 90


////
//// ------------------------------ DISABLE ------------------------------
[DISABLE]
////
//// ---------- Injection Point ----------
injNoVisabilityHook:
	db bytes

unregisterSymbol(injNoVisabilityHook)

{
//// Injection Point: mgsvtpp.exe+12C7580  -  00000001412C7580
//// AOB address: 00000001412C7580  -  mgsvtpp.exe+12C7580
//// Process: mgsvtpp.exe  -  0000000140000000
//// Module: mgsvtpp.exe  -  0000000140000000
//// Module Size: 000000000E1BB000
mgsvtpp.exe+12C756C:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C756D:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C756E:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C756F:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7570:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7571:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7572:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7573:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7574:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7575:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7576:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7577:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7578:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7579:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757A:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757B:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757C:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757D:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757E:  CC                          -  int 3                              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C757F:  CC                          -  int 3                              
////  INJECTING START  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7580:  48 8B C4                    -  mov rax,rsp                        <<<--- AOB Starts Here
////  INJECTING END  ----------------------------------------------------------
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7583:  48 89 58 10                 -  mov [rax+10],rbx                   
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7587:  48 89 70 18                 -  mov [rax+18],rsi                   
mgsvtpp.exe+12C758B:  48 89 78 20                 -  mov [rax+20],rdi                   
mgsvtpp.exe+12C758F:  55                          -  push rbp                           
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7590:  41 54                       -  push r12                           
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7592:  41 55                       -  push r13                           
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7594:  41 56                       -  push r14                           
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7596:  41 57                       -  push r15                           
mgsvtpp.exe+12C7598:  48 8D A8 48FEFFFF           -  lea rbp,[rax-000001B8]             
mgsvtpp.exe+12C759F:  48 81 EC 90020000           -  sub rsp,00000290                   
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75A6:  0F29 70 C8                  -  movaps [rax-38],xmm6               
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75AA:  0F29 78 B8                  -  movaps [rax-48],xmm7               
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75AE:  44 0F29 40 A8               -  movaps [rax-58],xmm8               
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75B3:  44 0F29 48 98               -  movaps [rax-68],xmm9               
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75B8:  44 0F29 50 88               -  movaps [rax-78],xmm10              
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75BD:  44 0F29 98 78FFFFFF         -  movaps [rax-00000088],xmm11        
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75C5:  44 0F29 A0 68FFFFFF         -  movaps [rax-00000098],xmm12        
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75CD:  44 0F29 A8 58FFFFFF         -  movaps [rax-000000A8],xmm13        
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75D5:  44 0F29 B0 48FFFFFF         -  movaps [rax-000000B8],xmm14        
mgsvtpp.exe+12C75DD:  44 0F29 B8 38FFFFFF         -  movaps [rax-000000C8],xmm15        
//// Template: I2CEA_AOBInjection
//// Generated with: I2 Cheat Engine Auto Assembler Script Template Generator
//// Code Happy, Code Freely, Be Awesome.
}

And so far I just get crashes everywhere else I try, but there is a different read area when spotted so I'm trying there as well.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]