Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Carmonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.4 CT

Post by Carmonaro » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:02 am
I think I'll have time tomorrow to have a look at it, just been busy with the holidays and work.
Thank you for your work, really appreciate it. Any news for the updated scrip? thank you in any case.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey yall.

Could anyone help me with Staff Editing?

I've been using this setup:

Clicked on Staff Hook, then Staff Stats Setter.
Then clicked Custom, then Header (Stats), which brings you to the Stat options.
Below is the Stats I was attempting to edit for the Staff on my R&D team:

Suppress Non-Primary Stats = Normal
Non-Primary Stat Bonus = Massive Boost
Peak Rank = S++
Stat Distribution (binary) = R&D/Support/Intel/Med
Skill = Empty
Proficiency = 15
Distinguished Service Medal
Distinguished Service Cross
Medal of Honor
Health Level (0-7) = 7
Morale (0-15) = 15

At first none of my stats were changing, but after reading it says to change view so I pressed (Y) button a few times to switch the display, but the stats still didn't change.
So I looked at a few of the options that I left unchanged or didn't select, and above Header there is an option flgSuperStaffHook.
Its default value is "Disabled" so I checked the other values and selected "Custom".
After I did that, I tried pressing (Y) button a few times, and the Stats changed.
I went to the next Staff member and as soon as I did, the previous Staff member changed from a Male to a Female soldier.
I was careful enough to not have edited the Face value, so I'm not sure why it did that.
All I want to do is edit the "individual staff member stats" listed above WITHOUT changing the gender or face value of the soldier.
If anyone has a detailed understanding of the Stats Hook and editing Staff, please help?
Thanks in advance.
BTW- playing the Steam ver. 1.15. using CE 6.8.1 and most recent table.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:06 pm

So finally got some time to check this out, and everything seems to be working.

Blaqstarr wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am
Edit: finally fix it, the latest table by tim only work on english version, the error pop up when i use the japanese version so i switch back to english and everything is working
Thanks Blaqstarr, I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. Downloading the files for japanese now.

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:40 pm
As far as the "Staff Hook", this is the view you need.

And it should load the "_[ Selected Staff Member Stats ]_" section.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Table Updated:
mgsvtpp.[v4.0.5].CT
  • v 4.0.5:
    Fixed "PlayerHook" AOB to also work with Japanese language (Game file version 1.0.15.0).
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:40 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 thanks for updating the cheat table , but please make it totally non-hacker friendly , currently this table is completely impossible to be used for a non hacker , we just need the usual cheats listed like infinite health , infinite ammo and so on , so we can activate it and play the game , very simple really , no need to excange a cheat table for a space ship, pretty please

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:32 am

tizzio wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:40 am
@TheyCallMeTim13 thanks for updating the cheat table , but please make it totally non-hacker friendly , currently this table is completely impossible to be used for a non hacker , we just need the usual cheats listed like infinite health , infinite ammo and so on , so we can activate it and play the game , very simple really , no need to excange a cheat table for a space ship, pretty please
So, what part is too difficult? You literally just need to open the game then the cheat table, check/enable "Main Hooks ()->" then check/enable the cheat(s) you want i.e.: "Infinite Health ()->" and/or "Infinite Ammo ()->". Using this cheat table requires no "hacking" on your part, you just need to be able to check boxes and have the steam version of the game.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm

@TheyCallMeTim13, Your explanation helped. Thanks again for taking time. Can finally get back in to this game, haven't really played it since the 1.10 days 😉

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:51 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 thanks , now it work perfectly , probably i did a mistake the last time that didn't allowed the table to work , maybe was because i had to select the option to always activate the lua scripts , in any case this teable really is excellent , thank to your mods now we can finally use the weapons we prefer even if they aren't really adapt to the mission that we want to play :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 am

i got this error : I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F5ED0EB030F28D30FB746xxF30F1196C400000066xxxxxx0F5B"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA"

but what caused it ? the only thing that i can consider a potential cause is the fact that i activated the WeaponFireRateWrtHook after activate the weapon fire selecter , i hope that's the case

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:35 am

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 am
Glad you got it working. And yeah I didn't think to mention but it does have a bit of Lua that has to run, sorry about that.

And the other error, I'd bet it's a flag that got messed up; just close the game and the CE then restart booth, you may need to also restart the PC. Haven't figured it out completely but once and a while it will do that, but it was pretty rare for me.

Empi3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empi3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 am
i got this error : I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F5ED0EB030F28D30FB746xxF30F1196C400000066xxxxxx0F5B"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "WeaponFireRateWrtHook.CEA"

but what caused it ? the only thing that i can consider a potential cause is the fact that i activated the WeaponFireRateWrtHook after activate the weapon fire selecter , i hope that's the case
I had these kinds of errors after relaunching the game if it crashed. had to restart pc.
oh, also, make sure you finish mission 2 first and unlock your main base.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

Empi3 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm
I had these kinds of errors after relaunching the game if it crashed. had to restart pc.
I'll have to look at how I'm resetting stuff when you reattach.

What errors do you get with mission 2?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

ok thanks , yes it could be nice if we don't have anymore need to restard anything periodically , also the game crashed for me in the main mission 12 , quite after the cutscene that introduce the sehalantropus , even in this case i can only think that maybe the problem were the codes for : instant alert ending and also the various cheats to change the fire rate and the other stats for the veichles weapons

Empi3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Empi3 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm
Empi3 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:39 pm
I'll have to look at how I'm resetting stuff when you reattach.

What errors do you get with mission 2?
well, the main hook just doesn't work on a fresh game. i guess it has nothing to "hook" to if you don't have the base yet.

tizzio wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm
ok thanks , yes it could be nice if we don't have anymore need to restard anything periodically , also the game crashed for me in the main mission 12 , quite after the cutscene that introduce the sehalantropus , even in this case i can only think that maybe the problem were the codes for : instant alert ending and also the various cheats to change the fire rate and the other stats for the veichles weapons
it rarely crashes for me. but it did crash at the point you specified with sehathing. I never used the codes for alerts, fire rates or vehicles.
I do use Invisibility, god mode, ammo stuff, speed and one hit combatant stun.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 pm

[/quote]
@TheyCallMeTim13
i am sure enough that the crash is caused by the fact that the two hacks for the tank's fire rate and the tank's accurancy and the alert cheat caused a conflict with the sehalantropus itself : the game constantly try to keep the alert active as long as the sehalantropus is active , and the cheats for the tank may caused a conflict with the stats of the sehelantropus machine gun , in any case , the cheats itself works great and i use basically every single cheat , there is nothing of this table that i could stop using , it's all i always needed to enjoy this game :D