Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:20 am
Hello, thanks for keeping the table up to date.
Sorry for the noob question but ..
I was reading on steam, some topics saying that people were getting banned for using certain hacks ..
Does the game have an anti-cheat system?
Or even a ban system?
It seems to be rigorous, like the games in the Dark Souls III saga.
My question is, is it worth buying the game on steam?
I don't want to buy the game to be banned.
In that case .. better to play the pirate.
Yes, of course I want to hack. To get things done faster, I also want to use mods.
Well, I just wanted some tips, I would appreciate it if anyone could answer.
There may be a cheaters pool, but I've never been banned. And I have a ridiculous amount of resources, and an entire staff of all the same person with S++ stats. So I wouldn't worry to mutch. But of course this could change at any time. But I think so long as you aren't an asshole to others, the dev's really don't care what you do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:09 am
I see. Ok, thank you very much.

twister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twister »

Game file was updated to 1.0.15.1 and some options are not working now :(

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

twister wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:51 pm
It'll have to wait tell I get my internet back on, hopefully this weekend but might be next weekend.

y2kextacy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by y2kextacy »

Thank you so much for this Cheat Engine table, it has a wealth of features. :)

I am curious, because maybe I have missed it, but does this table support weapon customization? I just want to put grenade launchers on my machine guns, and my assault rifles with drum mags.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

y2kextacy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:15 pm
Thank you so much for this Cheat Engine table, it has a wealth of features. :)

I am curious, because maybe I have missed it, but does this table support weapon customization? I just want to put grenade launchers on my machine guns, and my assault rifles with drum mags.
No, there was another table that had it but I wasn't able to update it. So I'd have to rewrite it from scratch, I might look into it later. But I have this table and a couple others to update.

Should have my internet back on here in a little while, so there's one other table that people have been wanting on first. But I'll be updating this one right after that.

forevergent777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Post by forevergent777 »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:30 pm
forevergent777 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:50 am
Has the teleport function been fixed? Every time I use the teleport function after marking a location, whether it's a random marking or on a specific item on the map, I end up getting killed. Please help.
That is normal, use the God Mode.

The only way to counter that, is by using saved coordinates, you can't teleport to a random location and expect to have the level coordinates right.
So I'm using the saved coordinates in the new update (Cheat Engine 7.0), but even though I used saved coordinates (e.g. Afghan Central Base - Back), I'm still dying every time I teleport. Please help. Because I also can't find God Mode on the table.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

forevergent777 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:11 pm

So I'm using the saved coordinates in the new update (Cheat Engine 7.0), but even though I used saved coordinates (e.g. Afghan Central Base - Back), I'm still dying every time I teleport. Please help. Because I also can't find God Mode on the table.
Use the "Health Dec. Hook" and set the flag to "Infinite Health".

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

twister wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:51 pm
Table was already updated for version 1.0.15.1, just didn't change it in the post.
What options aren't working for you and how are they not working, they are all working for me.

Errors and Bugs:
Errors and Bugs, follow these steps
  1. [Link]
  2. Open CE and open the settings window (Edit -> Settings).
    Then check that you are allowing Lua scripts to run, you can select any one of the three shown here.
    [Link]
  3. Click Ok and then close CE.
  4. Start the game.
  5. Open the CE table file by double clicking it.
    Give the table a second to load, run the Lua scripts, and attach to the game.
    • [Link], if not auto attached.
  6. Print the game module infromation.
    [Link]
  7. Set the Logger level to "Trace".
    [Link]
  8. Set the Logger level to "Debug".
    [Link]
  9. Activate the "Main Hooks".
    [Link]
    Activate any of the scripts/hooks that you wish to use.
    You can also load the table state "test".
  10. If error is during deactivation of scripts, then deactivate all scripts.
    You can load the table state "none".
  11. Copy all the output text of the CE's "Lua Engine" window.
    [Link]
  12. Post the output text here in side code blocks. i.e. [code][/code]
    [Link]

forevergent777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forevergent777 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:47 pm
forevergent777 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Use the "Health Dec. Hook" and set the flag to "Infinite Health".
Thank you very much! It works!

Coobins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coobins »

Hi! just wanted to say thank you for keeping this table up to date, i started playing MGSV when it first came out, but then came back to it just a couple of weeks ago, so thanks again! i had a question regarding staff hook so i set it so i can make all the staff s++ when you scroll over them, im aware that once you hit auto assign it should boost the level. it does indeed boost the level but there are usually 3-4 staff in each unit who are not special characters and dont change at all. Another question is how do i get the staff copier to work? i tried using it and playing around with no luck.

*edit: is there also a reward function, like the one to edit your rewards from dispatches and such?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Coobins wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:48 am
Hi! just wanted to say thank you for keeping this table up to date, i started playing MGSV when it first came out, but then came back to it just a couple of weeks ago, so thanks again! i had a question regarding staff hook so i set it so i can make all the staff s++ when you scroll over them, im aware that once you hit auto assign it should boost the level. it does indeed boost the level but there are usually 3-4 staff in each unit who are not special characters and dont change at all. Another question is how do i get the staff copier to work? i tried using it and playing around with no luck.

*edit: is there also a reward function, like the one to edit your rewards from dispatches and such?
They most likely are special characters, there was a few more than I thought as well. If you check their stats you'll probably see that they are. If their not, then I'm not sure why they would be skipped.

As for the staff copier, just select the staff member to copy, then enable the option you want. You'll have to auto assign all staff to see the changes. If you're just trying to boost the division levels try the "Staff Divisions Hook".

And the reward editor has been moved, basically I've depressed it. Look in "Debug" -> "Unsupported" and you'll find it there, it's updated but not really tested. I moved it there because I really don't know much about it, but left it in the table for those who already know how to use it. Feel free to move into the main section of the table if you want.

Coobins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coobins »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 am
Coobins wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:48 am

They most likely are special characters, there was a few more than I thought as well. If you check their stats you'll probably see that they are. If their not, then I'm not sure why they would be skipped.

As for the staff copier, just select the staff member to copy, then enable the option you want. You'll have to auto assign all staff to see the changes. If you're just trying to boost the division levels try the "Staff Divisions Hook".

And the reward editor has been moved, basically I've depressed it. Look in "Debug" -> "Unsupported" and you'll find it there, it's updated but not really tested. I moved it there because I really don't know much about it, but left it in the table for those who already know how to use it. Feel free to move into the main section of the table if you want.
Ah ok yeah thanks, I will try the staff copier when I get home, yeah the issue I had with that is I would have a staff member chosen and switched the view in the staff manager to get his values loaded in, but when I hit “10 soldiers” for example or any of the other boxes they would not get the “x” or the box didn’t check

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Coobins wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:08 pm
Ah ok yeah thanks, I will try the staff copier when I get home, yeah the issue I had with that is I would have a staff member chosen and switched the view in the staff manager to get his values loaded in, but when I hit “10 soldiers” for example or any of the other boxes they would not get the “x” or the box didn’t check
It should get the X. But only for a second or so, it has an auto disable to it, since it's a single run script.

Coobins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coobins »

so i just tried again:

1.) went to preferred soldier and swithced view so the values appear
2.) went into the hook and clicked staff creator
3.) clicked 1 staff (nothing, no x, no change)
4.) same thing happened on number 3 with the other values (10, 50, 100, etc.)

i dont know if me being on cheat engine 7.0 has to do with it or what but yeah

TLl;DR no x appears not even for a second and such, nothing activates