Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.2 CT

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnekDaCat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:20 pm
How do I run the resource or GMP Script?
Which ones, infinite or multiplier?
SnekDaCat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:50 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:27 pm
Siracco wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:49 pm
So the cheat table work but the +gmp, reasources and plant options don't work. They say Lua error in the script at line 2
It will be fixed on the next update. But the scripts still add values, the error is after it writes the new value.
How do you use those support scripts, I was having a hard time getting the resource and GMP commands to work
Just click the box and ignore the error.
SnekDaCat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:53 pm
Also How do I get the instant development to work? I tried to run the script then expand an FOB. The FOB still will take 7 days
Exit and reenter the iDrod.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

Apparently if it uses online resources it will force you to wait the 7 days. I tried developing yellow grade weapons and those also force you to wait the time.. I tried exiting and opening the idroid and going to home base and it only worked for blue blueprints. I am trying to find a way to regain my resources :/

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

When I press the box next to add resources no X appears next to the command and nothing seems to happen. I don't even get an option to ignore Tim. do I right click the box and find a menu?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnekDaCat wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:28 am
Apparently if it uses online resources it will force you to wait the 7 days. I tried developing yellow grade weapons and those also force you to wait the time.. I tried exiting and opening the idroid and going to home base and it only worked for blue blueprints. I am trying to find a way to regain my resources :/
SnekDaCat wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:32 am
When I press the box next to add resources no X appears next to the command and nothing seems to happen. I don't even get an option to ignore Tim. do I right click the box and find a menu?
That's stuff on the server the table will have no effect on that stuff. As for the resources just use the pointers for now.

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

what do you mean by pointers?
Last edited by SnekDaCat on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:02 am
SnekDaCat wrote:
SnekDaCat wrote:
That's stuff on the server the table will have no effect on that stuff. As for the resources just use the pointers for now.
How do I use the pointers? I apologize for asking such basic questions. I am trying to learn the engine since I found it recently. Thankyou for being patient with me

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnekDaCat wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:22 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:02 am
SnekDaCat wrote:
SnekDaCat wrote:
How do I use the pointers? I apologize for asking such basic questions. I am trying to learn the engine since I found it recently. Thankyou for being patient with me
There is a pointers section, just activate (check the box) to expand it and in that you'll see resources and in that you'll find all the different resources. Just double click the number on the right and edit the value to be whatever you want.

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

Ah I found it thankyou, My last question is this, is there a mod that can unlock the Raiden Suit?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnekDaCat wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:54 am
Ah I found it thankyou, My last question is this, is there a mod that can unlock the Raiden Suit?
I think the "Main Unlocker" does, don't really remember though. Just enable it and it will print so instructions to follow.

Slayer0F2012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slayer0F2012 »

Cheat engine 4.0.4 (page 41 in this topic) had weapon colors, base colors and nameplates but don't work anymore for some reason.

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

No there's a skin that's based off of Raiden and it's only unlockable by doing every mission by getting S rank in all the main missions.

OzbyBray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OzbyBray »

how do you use this engine? it throws errors

SnekDaCat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnekDaCat »

How do I use this engine to change the faces and skills of my soldiers? I wanted to redistribute some stats instead of kidnapping endlessly.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Slayer0F2012 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:06 pm
Not emblem i'm meaning the nameplates one. It's "under structure adress directory" on predprey's unlocker
it doesn't work anymore for some reason, but it's there i was wondering if you could take a look.
Sorry for the late reply, seems you have already unlocked the nameplates yourself, congrats. But if anyone else has any problem with this IIRC in order for the entries to populate you need to open the base colors menu or emblems menu, can't remember which exactly but probably the former.

If the cheat itself can't even be enabled then it's probably the AOB that is outdated, if there are more confirmations of this I will look into it. Else sometimes the game loads weirdly too and AOB can't be detected, in which case there would be other cheats that also can't be activated. If so, try restarting computer a few times and see it still persists. Otherwise, report the steps you took to try and activate the cheat and I'll look into it.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:57 pm
predprey wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:00 pm

If the cheat itself can't even be enabled then it's probably the AOB that is outdated, if there are more confirmations of this I will look into it. Else sometimes the game loads weirdly too and AOB can't be detected, in which case there would be other cheats that also can't be activated. If so, try restarting computer a few times and see it still persists. Otherwise, report the steps you took to try and activate the cheat and I'll look into it.
It injects and the game's code looks right, but since I have everything unlocked I can't fully test it without reverting to an old save or starting a new game.
Thanks, I uninstalled the game after researching all the online blueprints on my alt account so it is troublesome to test it myself.

If the AOBs work then its likely just my instructions being unclear on how to trigger the hook to populate the entries. For future readers, the trigger is either getting into the base colors menu or the emblem menu. Can't remember exactly which but probably the former.