Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.2 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Still having trouble with the player hook. The ammo write function seems to have changed a lot, and seems to have been separated out for the different types, so that one will take some work. But I have updated the "Infinite Health", "Infinite Consciousness", "Invisible", "Infinite GMP", and I'm working on "Infinite Resources" now. I'll post a table after I look at "Infinite Resources" a bit, and hopefully fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PapaChipnado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PapaChipnado »

[USER=91]@ShyTwig16[/USER] Alright Thanks Always For Your Hard Work, For The Best MGSV PTT Cheat Table

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[B]Table Updated:[/B]

[LIST]

[*]v 3.0.15.beta:

[LIST]

[*]Updated:

[LIST]

[*]"Infinite Health"

[*]"Infinite Consciousness"

[*]"Invisible"

[*]"Infinite GMP"

[*]Ammo pointers

[*]Processed Materials pointers

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/mgsvtpp-v3-0-15-beta-ct.11706/?hash=5abc2fa66aa3ca6ddfd7404841c92340'][B][U]mgsvtpp.[v3.0.15.beta].CT[/U][/B][/URL]

The Resources write function has change to using OR operators so the way the old "Infinite Resources" worked, won't work any more.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HyperFreakZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HyperFreakZ »

Hi

1st let me say i love wht u have done

i was just hoping is there any way u can put a staff hook for all S++ staffs?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="HyperFreakZ, post: 53323, member: 13324"]... is there any way u can put a staff hook for all S++ staffs?[/QUOTE]

The table has a "Staff Hook", I still haven't updated that one.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[B]Table Updated:[/B]

[LIST]

[*]v 3.0.16.beta:

[LIST]

[*]Updated:

[LIST]

[*]PlayerHook, so the Teleporter and "Super Speed" are working.

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/mgsvtpp-v3-0-16-beta-ct.11710/?hash=1055424614a55fc05b701323e793ee5c'][B][U]mgsvtpp.[v3.0.16.beta].CT[/U][/B][/URL]

okok044041
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by okok044041 »

Thanks for update.

undersea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undersea »

That's great Tim. Thank you very much.

Haftzes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haftzes »

Can anyone help a noob ? i have no idea how to use this table ... I only need GMP and resources... does anyone have a simple trainer maybe that i can use ? Any help is appreciated

undersea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undersea »

[QUOTE="Haftzes, post: 53360, member: 20004"]Can anyone help a noob ? i have no idea how to use this table ... I only need GMP and resources... does anyone have a simple trainer maybe that i can use ? Any help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

- Run a Cheat Engine

- Open Game

- Load the Table (lastest version)

- Check Main Hook.

- Check and edit GMP and Resources

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

[QUOTE="ShyTwig16, post: 53328, member: 91"][B]Table Updated:[/B]

[LIST]

[*]v 3.0.16.beta:

[LIST]

[*]Updated:

[LIST]

[*]PlayerHook, so the Teleporter and "Super Speed" are working.

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/mgsvtpp-v3-0-16-beta-ct.11710/?hash=1055424614a55fc05b701323e793ee5c'][B][U]mgsvtpp.[v3.0.16.beta].CT[/U][/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the update Tim (I migrated over from the old table discussion thread once I found this one!)

[QUOTE="Haftzes, post: 53360, member: 20004"]Can anyone help a noob ? i have no idea how to use this table ... I only need GMP and resources... does anyone have a simple trainer maybe that i can use ? Any help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

Sure, happy to help! Tables can be a little trickier to learn but I feel you have a lot more options/power depending on the game.

1. For resource modification you will want to download both:

(A) the l[URL='https://www.cheatengine.org/']atest version of Cheat Engine,[/URL] which appears to be 6.8 and

(B) the latest version of the MGS V TPP cheat table (which TheyCallMeTim has posted just above called [B][U]mgsvtpp.[v3.0.16.beta].CT[/U][/B]

2. Start your game normally and get into the iDroid menu (managing staff, resources, missions, etc.)

3. Minimize your game and start cheat engine.

4. Click on the "Load" option and select the cheat table [B][U]mgsvtpp.[v3.0.16.beta].CT[/U][/B]

5. Click on the icon of the computer with the glowing green/red rectangle to "Select Process." Then click on Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.exe to select the process that Cheat Engine will be modifying.

6. Click the green text "Main Hooks" box, and this should open up a lot more options.

7. Infinite GMP/Infinite Resources are two options near the top of the table. If I recall this just freezes your GMP/resources, which may not be what you want? Click on a box and if it shows a X mark, the cheat is active, and you can turn it off by clicking again. If you get a LUA error, then that is a part of the table that TheyCallMeTim is working on updating with the new game patch.

8. Much further down the table are options for "+25,000 +500,000 +25,000,000 GMP" and "+25,000 +500,000 +25,000,000 processed materials" which I think also work. The older tables for previous game versions had options where you could just edit the numerical values of your GMP and resources, but I don't think this part has been updated yet.

Note: The other tricky bit about GMP and resource editing was that you could only edit your client-side resources. The online GMP/Materials/Resources would slowly fill up by taking some from your client side. So if you were trying to edit GMP & Resources to build online FOB platforms you would need to edit several times as the online resources slowly filled up.

Hope that helps, Haftzes!

Haftzes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haftzes »

Thank you both for the help and [B][USER=7721]DrWolfman[/USER] thanks for the time you spend on the mini guide[/B]!

Also a BIG thanks to Tim for saving me alot of time grinding :)

Pancl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pancl »

Just wondering... if/when you get the staff hook working, how do you set the staff editor it so it only changes some stats (like character model, traits, or staff ability) but not all at once? I tried checking and un-checking the boxes but the staff attributes still get set with the unwanted changes . I would like my staff to keep some of their original attributes the same but they all get set to the same character model with the same skills.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[USER=20020]@Pancl[/USER]

That's what I'm working on now, updated the array size hook. But having trouble with the staff hook.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="DrWolfman, post: 53376, member: 7721"]...The older tables for previous game versions had options where you could just edit the numerical values of your GMP and resources...[/QUOTE]

I'm still updating some stuff (and need to check/test others) but a lot of the pointers are working. The "Processed Materials" is updated and so is all ammo pointers and GMP as well. Just look in the "_[ Pointers ]_" section it's the first one nested under the "Main Hook" script.

EDIT:

P.S.: This table has an auto attach function, so you shouldn't need to select the process if the Lua script runs.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.