Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XxJaSoNxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.4 CT

Post by XxJaSoNxX »

is there possible to have the espionage score or event points bcs when im going to leaderboard i see the same name with the same score everytime

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TheMessiah wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello, maybe the question is stupid but is there a way to reset or just modify the value for "online" resources? I've managed to do so for local resources but i didn't find any value that i can modify for online resources, maybe i am looking in the wrong place.

P.S: You can ignore the pm i sent you as it's the same thing that i just put up here (sorry but i didn't see the don't send me pm if you can ask it on the forum part)
They changed the way it's stored, you can't really change it directly any more. Best you can do to decrease it is freeze your GMP at a low value and sell the recourses.

XxJaSoNxX wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:37 pm
is there possible to have the espionage score or event points bcs when im going to leaderboard i see the same name with the same score everytime
I think that's calculated server side.

6packshortcuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6packshortcuck »

Hello!

I wanted to farm some event points for the new content today but ran into a problem with the table.

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

6packshortcuck wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:39 pm
Hello!

I wanted to farm some event points for the new content today but ran into a problem with the table.

Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

Not sure what the problem is, it's working fine on my end.

6packshortcuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6packshortcuck »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:59 pm
6packshortcuck wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:39 pm
Hello!

Not sure what the problem is, it's working fine on my end.
I checked it now and it was working again. I think restarting windows fixed it.

dsfghjkhgfd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.2 CT

Post by dsfghjkhgfd »

< I was banned by SunBeam. Have a nice day! >

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.2 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Memix wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:16 pm
For me the update for CE 6.8.1 actually fixed my other problem which was the absurd amount of timer exception error messages. So for me everything's all good. But I don't know how to use MB Coins in Rewards. It say Auth Required but I haven't found a way to get past it. If someone could help me with that it would be much obliged.
Yeah someone else wrote the reward editor, I only added it after being repeatedly asked to add it. And we see what that got me.
dsfghjkhgfd wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:06 pm

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Banned his ass. He should see Dr. Phil. Or Jerry Springer (is he still alive?)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:24 pm
I was willing to see where this would go. But probably for the best. Yeah, I think Springer still does his show even.

That's the kind of post that makes me think about using the updater for a table that just prints "fuck off" when loaded. But why let a few assholes ruin it for everyone.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:37 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:24 pm
I was willing to see where this would go. But probably for the best. Yeah, I think Springer still does his show even.

That's the kind of post that makes me think about using the updater for a table that just prints "fuck off" when loaded. But why let a few assholes ruin it for everyone.
That's also what I thought and pushed it even one step further. You can see how things turned out by reading my signature :D That puts a hard stop for those who take my tables for granted. A few bitch that "you're now doing it for the money", but they're easily silenced by the community, while only those who REALLY need my tables updated get the goodies. Simple and effective. And I don't have to moderate any other bullshit.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with using this table. Not sure what's going on, but I try to run the table, and after something like 30 seconds to a minute, cheat engine starts with an error pop-up. It said "Error executing this tables lua script: Undefined lua error", and behind it was a script menu(?) from cheat engine with "Error:[string "--[==========================================..."]:339: attempt to compare number with nil". I don't know too much on the specifics or inner workings of cheat engine so I would very much appreciate any help.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

DaedalusLost wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:41 am
Hi, I seem to be having a problem with using this table. Not sure what's going on, but I try to run the table, and after something like 30 seconds to a minute, cheat engine starts with an error pop-up. It said "Error executing this tables lua script: Undefined lua error", and behind it was a script menu(?) from cheat engine with "Error:[string "--[==========================================..."]:339: attempt to compare number with nil". I don't know too much on the specifics or inner workings of cheat engine so I would very much appreciate any help.
I need to update the updater module. But for now open the table, and open the table lua script (menu->table->show cheat table lua script) and change line 30.

Code: Select all

AUTO_UPDATE = RELEASE_MODE
To:

Code: Select all

--AUTO_UPDATE = RELEASE_MODE
Save the table, then close and reopen the table. That should fix it for now.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pm
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. That seems to have done it

CFWMagic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CFWMagic »

Heya.

Just as quite a few people before me, I seem to have a problem using the staff writer. Specifically, staff will not be created or added in any shape or form. Copier doesn't copy staff, creator doesn't create any and trying to load any arrays has no effect. Restarted many, many times. Tried to use CE 6.8.3, 7.0 and 7.2. Double triple checked that everything is hooked correctly. Tried every single view in staff screen. No dice. How can I troubleshoot t his and get it to work?

So far, the symptoms are: The staff writer WILL create the staff arrays and write them to file, but will not actually do anything with them. No new staff will be created under any circumstance. Attempting to interact with any of the scripts shuts them off instantly without ever actually executing them. Please advise,

Thanks in advance.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CFWMagic wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:53 am
Heya.

Just as quite a few people before me, I seem to have a problem using the staff writer. Specifically, staff will not be created or added in any shape or form. Copier doesn't copy staff, creator doesn't create any and trying to load any arrays has no effect. Restarted many, many times. Tried to use CE 6.8.3, 7.0 and 7.2. Double triple checked that everything is hooked correctly. Tried every single view in staff screen. No dice. How can I troubleshoot t his and get it to work?

So far, the symptoms are: The staff writer WILL create the staff arrays and write them to file, but will not actually do anything with them. No new staff will be created under any circumstance. Attempting to interact with any of the scripts shuts them off instantly without ever actually executing them. Please advise,

Thanks in advance.
Not sure, just tried on mine and it's still working. Used the staff creator to create a bunch of new staff members (they were all in the waiting room). Dismissed a bunch of other staff members, and was able to reset everything back with the staff writer. Just make sure you exit and reenter to reload the staff, and that you have room for the staff elese it just auto dismisses other staff (you can use the staff size hook for that). And make sure you just open the CT and not CE then the table, so the directory is set correctly.

And keep in mind if you use the staff writer it only saves the current staff, thus there is no change. Try the staff copier or the staff creator to create new staff. The staff writer is more for saving a staff you like, so if you lose a bunch of staff to online raids then you can just reset the staff back to what you saved.