Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Post by Warda »

occroccl wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:51 pm
and fucking stop to deleting my messages you handicapped shits , go fucking kill yourself along with the "permission" for the damn mother base coins , assholes
I don't normally get involved in silly things like this but...

Let me get this straight; you come on here expecting free shit and wanting people who have put countless hours and dedication into learning how to gamehack and create these tables to release to other people FOR FREE. I guess your complaining it doesn't contain an option YOU WANT?

You then login to ask a question, someone answers it. You don't like the answer and think you know better. You then respond with a piss poor attitude and hurling abuse like a stroppy playground child whose Mum just told him "no".

Instead of expecting people who have bothered to spend the time learning how to do all this to bend over backwards and do your bidding, why not get off your ass and learn to do it yourself if you're so bothered about it?

Quick note; I wouldn't waste your time responding to my message - you can guarantee I won't respond to it, nor even read it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by occroccl »

Warda wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:09 pm
occroccl wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:51 pm
and fucking stop to deleting my messages you handicapped shits , go fucking kill yourself along with the "permission" for the damn mother base coins , assholes
I don't normally get involved in silly things like this but...

Let me get this straight; you come on here expecting free shit and wanting people who have put countless hours and dedication into learning how to gamehack and create these tables to release to other people FOR FREE. I guess your complaining it doesn't contain an option YOU WANT?

You then login to ask a question, someone answers it. You don't like the answer and think you know better. You then respond with a piss poor attitude and hurling abuse like a stroppy playground child whose Mum just told him "no".

Instead of expecting people who have bothered to spend the time learning how to do all this to bend over backwards and do your bidding, why not get off your ass and learn to do it yourself if you're so bothered about it?

Quick note; I wouldn't waste your time responding to my message - you can guarantee I won't respond to it, nor even read it.
"I don't normally get involved in silly things like this but..." but you are doing it , and judging from the bullshit your wrote this only confirm that i am right , so thanks , dick

"Let me get this straight; you come on here expecting free shit and wanting people who have put countless hours and dedication into learning how to gamehack and create these tables to release to other people FOR FREE. I guess your complaining it doesn't contain an option YOU WANT?"

my ethic is immaculate , infact what you said is completely out of context , as ever fucking assholes like you just play dumb, you clearly didn't understood a bit of what i said , what i am rightly demanding for is for the hack of the mother base coins to fucking work , understood you dick ? and by "work" i mean to get over the wrong idea that microtransactions could somehow be tolerable or legit , if instead of blabbler the usual bullshit you just fucking try to use the hack for the mother base coins , you would discover that it work , but at the same time , an handicapped error window appear telling you something like "required permission" , understood you damn dick ? that mean that the mod work , but , because of the stupid idea that microtransactions could be somehow tolerable , this fucking "permission" requirement is put there quite to prevent someone from accessing something that normally would require money that consist in the microtransactions , understood now ? see how the bullshit your said doesn't have nothing to do with what i am rightly demanding

"You then login to ask a question, someone answers it. You don't like the answer and think you know better. You then respond with a piss poor attitude and hurling abuse like a stroppy playground child whose Mum just told him "no"."

i am right , doesn't really matter if mom told me no , or if someone here is to dumb down and ignorant to understand how microtransactions are a fucking fraud that can and must also be erased with an hack , but again , for the details take a look at the previous part of the reply , fucking idiot

"Instead of expecting people who have bothered to spend the time learning how to do all this to bend over backwards and do your bidding, why not get off your ass and learn to do it yourself if you're so bothered about it?"

moron and unable to rid until the end , take a look at the damn long part of the reply to understand what's the problem here , dick

"Quick note; I wouldn't waste your time responding to my message - you can guarantee I won't respond to it, nor even read it."

i can guarantee that i don't give a damn about this , besides i know you will read it , even if you don't respond , what i told now, i also valid for whoever have the nerve to not understand that i am right , especially in regard of those who don't even care to read everything for good before say something , because if only you fucking read carefully what i told you would understand that i am right and what you said is completelly out of context , clearly you are one of those fucking idiots used to see if people are mindfucked by the system , you are quiet and always hidden , then when someone say something that contradict the system for good , all of a sudden you reply , so again , thanks for this , even if you insulted me with each damn word you wrote , at least you demonstrated the validity of what i told

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by occroccl »

also i know that idiots like you need things to be repeated over and over before they finally break thru the pile of trash between your brain and the person who is telling you something: try yourself to hack the quantity of the mother base coins with the apposite option in the cheat table , see of yourself the bullshit about the retarded "permission" , and see for yourself the mental obstruction that the person who created the table have , because that obstruction is what make that person refuse to reply to you if you ask it about how to bypass or remove that "permission" shit , understood ? well , we will see if you understood something or if you will feel the urge to just repeat the bullshit that are so trendy in those latest years in this regard

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

occroccl wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:33 pm
There is no mother base coins hack on my table. If you are somehow doing this with my table, that's not how it was ever intended to be used. There is nothing in my table that will say anything about permission, that's coming from somewhere else. And it's specifically because it's always some asshole demanded it, and saying how easy it is to do, that I continue to say FUCK OFF do it yourself. This is the exact reason I don't blame the table makes that only release things on patreon anymore, and why even I think about doing the same from time to time. It's only because I refuse to let an asshat like you spoil it for everyone else, or I'd have stopped updating a lot of my tables already. I do this as a hobby just so I can always do what I want, and tell dipshits like you to get fucked. I've been working on my Lua modules and just got Borderlands 3 so it'll be awhile before I even look at this game again, and it'll only because there are others that aren't asshats that I will update the table at some point. So if you ever wonder why so many tables require you to be a patreon subscriber, it's because of you.

keezy99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by keezy99 »

i keep on hitting errors after errors whenever i check the Main Hooks box

the error goes like
AOB not found in “mgsvtpp.eve”:“48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B
Error assembling file: “PlayerHook.CEA”
Error assembling file: “_Main.CEA”

and i dont know what to do about it… please someone should help me out here

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:18 am
i keep on hitting errors after errors whenever i check the Main Hooks box

the error goes like
AOB not found in “mgsvtpp.eve”:“48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B
Error assembling file: “PlayerHook.CEA”

and i dont know what to do about it… please someone should help me out here
Start with verifying file integrity, make sure you're not using any other mods. I don't think the game has been updated since the last table. You could also lookup how to do an array of bytes scan and confirm that the signature isn't found. I'll take a look when I get time and reinstall the game, been thinking about another playthrough anyway.

If you feel up to it you could also do this to help me figure this out:
  1. Install [Link], it's a well known debugger and is open source. Just click the big green button. And extract the files where ever you want, e.g.: ":Program Files\x64dbg".
  2. In the folder you extracted it in, navigate to "release\x64" and run "x64dbg.exe".
  3. Start the game, and get to where you can pause. NOTE: When done and you close x64dbg it will close the game so make sure you don't need to save or anything.
  4. In x64dbg goto "File -> Attach" (or Alt+A), and select the game process.
  5. Then goto "Plugins -> Scylla" (or Ctrl+I).
  6. Click the "Pick DLL" button, and select "mgsvtpp.exe".
  7. Now click the "Dump" Button, and select a file path for the dump somewhere you can find it.
  8. Then upload the file that was created to a file sharing site and post the link here.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:41 pm
So the signature exists in the module/exe. It might be a permission issue and me misunderstanding what the default permissions are. Copy this script and just click in the address list and paste it in then see if one of the scripts enable.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>79323</ID>
      <Description>"default permissions  ()-&gt;"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
i2aobScanModule(aobPlayerHook, $MODULE_NAME, 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B)
registerSymbol(aobPlayerHook)
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>79324</ID>
      <Description>"all permissions  ()-&gt;"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
i2aobScanModule(aobPlayerHook, $MODULE_NAME, 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B, *X*C*W)
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
If one does enable, let me know which. And go to the memory view form (Ctrl+M) and right click in the lower area (with the hex numbers) and select "go to address" and paste "aobPlayerHook" in the popup window and hit enter. And in the lower area you'll see "Protect:" and what permissions are needed for that memory and let me know what they are.

keezy99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by keezy99 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:26 pm
keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:41 pm
So the signature exists in the module/exe. It might be a permission issue and me misunderstanding what the default permissions are. Copy this script and just click in the address list and paste it in then see if one of the scripts enable.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>79323</ID>
      <Description>"default permissions  ()-&gt;"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
i2aobScanModule(aobPlayerHook, $MODULE_NAME, 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B)
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>79324</ID>
      <Description>"all permissions  ()-&gt;"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>008000</Color>
i2aobScanModule(aobPlayerHook, $MODULE_NAME, 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B, *X*C*W)
[DISABLE]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
If one does enable, let me know which. And go to the memory view form (Ctrl+M) and right click in the lower area (with the hex numbers) and select "go to address" and paste "aobPlayerHook" in the popup window and hit enter. And in the lower area you'll see "Protect:" and what permissions are needed for that memory and let me know what they are.
so i did exactly what you asked. And When i went to the address "aobPlayerHook", the protection was 'Execute/Read/Write'

so that is means its solved now, or i still have some more steps to go :)

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:47 pm

so i did exactly what you asked. And When i went to the address "aobPlayerHook", the protection was 'Execute/Read/Write'

Which script enabled, the "default permissions" or "all permissions"?

keezy99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by keezy99 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:07 pm
keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:47 pm

Which script enabled, the "default permissions" or "all permissions"?
im sorry but i really dont know how to tell if they are enabled or not… because nothing happens when i click on either of those two checkboxes

so kindly tell me how to check…

im really new to cheat engine

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:10 pm

im sorry but i really dont know how to tell if they are enabled or not… because nothing happens when i click on either of those two checkboxes

Enable one script then right click to see if there was an error. If there is it'll be at the to of the popup menu, and it'll likely say something about aob not found. Then do the same for the next script. If they don't enable though I'd think the goto address bit would have thrown an error. What version of CE are you using?

keezy99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by keezy99 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:10 am
keezy99 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:10 pm

Enable one script then right click to see if there was an error. If there is it'll be at the to of the popup menu, and it'll likely say something about aob not found. Then do the same for the next script. If they don't enable though I'd think the goto address bit would have thrown an error. What version of CE are you using?
im using CE version 7.3
well when i start the game and open the cheat table, if i click on the “Main Hooks”(which gives me my initial errors) before pasting the code above, that is where i get errors clicking on both the “default permissions” and the “all permissions” and hence, when i goto the address “aobPlayerHook”, i also get the error there

But when i restart the whole process again, start game and open cheat table, but this time, paste the codes without clicking the “Main Hooks”, then i get NO errors when i click on both permissions… so when i go to the address “aobPlayerHook”, i dont get any errors… and that is when i get to see the ERW at the protect memory view

the above only works as long as i dont click on the “Main Hooks”

but as soon as i click on the “Main Hooks” even after everything working normally because of my second paragraph above, then everything goes back to errors
but this time, the error goes like

AOB not found in “mgsvtpp.eve”: FFxxxxxxxxxx8Bxxxx44xxxxxx8Bxx4C
Error assembling file: “VehicleHealthHook.CEA”

as oppose to my initial error that brought me here

but when i re-click on the “Main Hooks” again… the initial errors sets in and then the permissions dont work… until i restart the second paragraph above again

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 am

im using CE version 7.3
well when i start the game and open the cheat table, if i click on the “Main Hooks”(which gives me my initial errors) before pasting the code above, that is where i get errors clicking on both the “default permissions” and the “all permissions” and hence, when i goto the address “aobPlayerHook”, i also get the error there

But when i restart the whole process again, start game and open cheat table, but this time, paste the codes without clicking the “Main Hooks”, then i get NO errors when i click on both permissions… so when i go to the address “aobPlayerHook”, i dont get any errors… and that is when i get to see the ERW at the protect memory view

the above only works as long as i dont click on the “Main Hooks”

but as soon as i click on the “Main Hooks” even after everything working normally because of my second paragraph above, then everything goes back to errors
but this time, the error goes like

AOB not found in “mgsvtpp.eve”: FFxxxxxxxxxx8Bxxxx44xxxxxx8Bxx4C
Error assembling file: “VehicleHealthHook.CEA”

as oppose to my initial error that brought me here

but when i re-click on the “Main Hooks” again… the initial errors sets in and then the permissions dont work… until i restart the second paragraph above again
Try using CE 7.2, I've been having issues with 7.3 autoAssemble function when disabling. Didn't think of that first simple because so far it's only had issues with disabling, but I'm thinking it could be related. You can install multiple CE versions, so no need to uninstall 7.3 unless you want to.

And the errors sound like the player hook is injecting and changes the bytes so it fails the second time. No idea why it works now and not before, unless it's the autoAssemble function. I'll have to load up the dump file again and see what I find with the vehicle health hook.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

keezy99 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 am
So it looks like the instructions are the same but use different bytes. Some thing which SunBeam has warned me about it the past. I'll have to update the table and use your dump file to double check things. Might take some time, as I have make major changes to my Lua modules and will have to rebuild the entire table. But the next update will use your dump file to help make things work more reliable.

sitara_in
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sitara_in »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm
Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT
Game Name: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.15
Game Process: mgsvtpp.exe
Game File Version: 1.0.15.3

So this is really a communal table at this point, I think about a third of this is from other tables; An older table I got from CEF or this one, and some from the table posted in the topic linked below. I mostly posted this in a different topic as I think this qualifies as more of a fork at this point. If you think ............................
. . . .. .
. .. .
. ..
Hi Tim,

Can you give a brief explanation about how you build cheat tables like this?
I want to learn about these stuff(like assembly,LUA,...)

I would really appreciate it, if you tell me :wub: