Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
keezy99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Post by keezy99 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:28 pm
keezy99 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 am
So it looks like the instructions are the same but use different bytes. Some thing which SunBeam has warned me about it the past. I'll have to update the table and use your dump file to double check things. Might take some time, as I have make major changes to my Lua modules and will have to rebuild the entire table. But the next update will use your dump file to help make things work more reliable.
im sorry i went out for a while… i had a problem with my laptop’s charging system so i had to get that done first

but okay… i can personally wait for your updates… so no pressure… and thanks for the replies

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 2.0.6 CT

Post by SnakeSolid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:00 pm
SnakeSolid wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:21 pm
Hello @ShyTwig16, first off let me start with this-(meaning to lesser the confusion-from my side).
#1: i don;t know much about on some things your talking about all that great like for example:
when you say AOB" , i'm thinking from my side you mean Array of Byte??..-(please correct me if i'm wrong on this)
also when you say "when to fix you say Comment on this line"??.. please elaborate little for me not sure what you mean on this unless this is part of the coding for AOB?.
#2:the main thing with me is i'm not very Familiar with "Lua Scripts"?. heard of this going far back when i was making Hard-Codes for values back in the day for " Fire Emblem Games" bur never learned much on ASM Coding or LUA Scripts..
i only know Hex Editing very well and anything close to that.. on that not could you help me on how to search for AOB how you do these codes.. thanks again for all your hard work Tim.. oh BTW , this is error i'm getting when trying to launch your codes "-( none of them work) because i don't know how to start them or activate them please help guys..
when i click on Main Hook it does this, basically any of them it shows similar lines like this:
Password it said i had to or i couldn't upload sorry about that
it's Solid

AOB not found in "mgsvtpp.exe": 48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4B
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
AOB is array of bytes.
And like I said above the game seems to have different EXEs (maybe a regional thing, but not really sure why), so some of the bytes are different even though the instructions are the same.

If you feel up to it you could also do this to help me figure this out:
  1. Install [Link], it's a well known debugger and is open source. Just click the big green button. And extract the files where ever you want, e.g.: ":Program Files\x64dbg".
  2. In the folder you extracted it in, navigate to "release\x64" and run "x64dbg.exe".
  3. Start the game, and get to where you can pause. NOTE: When done and you close x64dbg it will close the game so make sure you don't need to save or anything.
  4. In x64dbg goto "File -> Attach" (or Alt+A), and select the game process.
  5. Then goto "Plugins -> Scylla" (or Ctrl+I).
  6. Click the "Pick DLL" button, and select "mgsvtpp.exe".
  7. Now click the "Dump" Button, and select a file path for the dump somewhere you can find it.
  8. Then upload the file that was created to a file sharing site and post the link here.
sure thing Anything to help , also the Attachment i sent that was zipped file is a picture screenshot of my Version of the MGSV: TPP i believe its 1.15 but the LUA Scripts says its 1.15.3?.. i dont think there's a difference on that part..

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

just pause game not exit?.. also what if the game already started before i started the "x64dbg.exe?.. would that be okay" i meant or should i start the x64 first then game?...

problem..
this part:
you said: #6: Click the "Pick DLL" button, and select "mgsvtpp.exe".
it not showing on there for some reason only other dll files from the game: these ones.. just sec.
side note!: don't know if this means any difference or not, but im using CODEX version of the game.. basically repacked thats all , but pretty sure it's the steam version according to the files and such what i read?..
unless im doing it wrong ?...

steam_api64
winmm.dll
denuvo64.dll

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnakeSolid wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:16 pm
If it's CODEX then there is no telling what version they used, I only support the latest steam version. I'll take a look, but if the EXEs are too different then you're on your own. You could try some of the older tables. Just supporting the one version is a lot of extra work with this game since there are different EXEs.

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:09 pm
SnakeSolid wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:16 pm
If it's CODEX then there is no telling what version they used, I only support the latest steam version. I'll take a look, but if the EXEs are too different then you're on your own. You could try some of the older tables. Just supporting the one version is a lot of extra work with this game since there are different EXEs.
i sent the link, you asked me to send version??..
Codex is the steam version as far as i know..
i dont think they changed the ".exe" on it.. but of course it's possible.. it's version 1.15

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

found it..
this is the CODEX version it dont Constantly Change...
here it is the version, was in the ".ini" settings..
Tpp_steam_mst_en_day1200Mgo_patch_1024_1625..

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

SnakeSolid wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:38 am
found it..
The game's EXE version is: 1.0.15.3

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am
SnakeSolid wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:38 am
found it..
is this one same or will it work?...

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

btw anyone know you can use a PS3 Controller and connect it as if it was an " Xbox 360 Controller"?..
hehe found using a downloaded software and DSP tool ,
MGSV: TPP will Recognize it as a Xbox Controller pretty sweet.. unfortunately my System doesnt have Bluetooth for the controller , so i have to resort to connecting the controller with a USB wire - which is fine with me :P..
sorry , i know this is off- topic , but i tried to delete this post right after , but i don't know how too?..

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:30 am
SnakeSolid wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:19 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am

is this one same or will it work?...
No idea. You'd need to check your EXE. And even if it does match, it just depends on what all was changed by CODEX.
SnakeSolid wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:26 am
btw anyone know you can use a PS3 Controller and connect it as if it was an " Xbox 360 Controller"?..
hehe found using a downloaded software and DSP tool ,
MGSV: TPP will Recognize it as a Xbox Controller pretty sweet.. unfortunately my System doesnt have Bluetooth for the controller , so i have to resort to connecting the controller with a USB wire - which is fine with me :P..
You can buy Bluetooth dongles.
okay i will look for the original version?.. so the version your using, is it different than this?..
or your meaning that maybe why it isn't working ?.. either way there's still a lot of confusion that i'm left with..
as far as these tables ".ct" for this goes..,, on how to use them?.. never used " LUA Scripts" as far i know for Cheat Engine..
normally ones i seen and used was just like regular HEX or so..
i would still love to at least try to search on AOB or at least how to change or find addresses for them on the game..
can you help me with trying to find them or which line(s) i need to search for on AOB for this?.. all help is much Appreciated as i want to further the Codes for this game as well with your table if ever possible?..one thing i still know is missing on here-(i believe correct if i'm wrong as i didn't look at them all , there was so many ) as i see with most or all cheats codes for MGSV: TPP is this one: they always seem to forget it..

Walk Through Walls Code or Invincible-( Nothing can even touch you) like basically this usually isn't to hard to find
the invincibility one, because you usually are looking for the code to where your basically just standing still and not moving or nothing..
found this before on other games before back ion the day on psp..

SnakeSolid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SnakeSolid »

also if i'm not mistaken codex version use the steam version but it's a Europe one of the steam version-( i don't know this 100% but i think so).. so like you said it may regional.. would make sense..

RtasTumekai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RtasTumekai »

quick question from a newbie, after ragequitting several times in "a quiet exit" I decided to use the table to enable infinite health just to pass the mission, however, it is the only thing that does not work, things like infinite ammo and infinite suppressor work just fine, but infinite health just refuses to work, no matter how many times I restart, is there a solution for this?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

RtasTumekai wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 pm
quick question from a newbie, after ragequitting several times in "a quiet exit" I decided to use the table to enable infinite health just to pass the mission, however, it is the only thing that does not work, things like infinite ammo and infinite suppressor work just fine, but infinite health just refuses to work, no matter how many times I restart, is there a solution for this?
You'd have to be more specific than "not working" to be able to help you. But you could also try "no hit box", it makes it so you don't take any damage plus combatants and even grenades can't knock you down.

RtasTumekai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RtasTumekai »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm
RtasTumekai wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 pm
You'd have to be more specific than "not working" to be able to help you. But you could also try "no hit box", it makes it so you don't take any damage plus combatants and even grenades can't knock you down.
simply when I try to cross the box near "infinite health" CT freezes for a couple of seconds and the box remains blank, I don't know why, it is like that CT does not want to activate it