Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.2 CT

Post by predprey »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:06 am
predprey wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 pm

If the AOBs work then its likely just my instructions being unclear on how to trigger the hook to populate the entries. For future readers, the trigger is either getting into the base colors menu or the emblem menu. Can't remember exactly which but probably the former.
The next table update will have it label "Emblem, Base Color, & Nameplate Unlocker", and have notes nested under it. I thought it only worked on the emblems.
Sorry, you're right, the emblem script is supposed to only unlock emblems, so the current label for the permanent emblem unlock is correct.

Can you help me check for the table here: viewtopic.php?p=97958#p97958
Whether the "Structure Address Directory [Open Base Color To Populate]" can still be activated, and if so whether the pointers are populated when entering the menu for setting base colors. Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:56 pm
predprey wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:38 am
Sorry, you're right, the emblem script is supposed to only unlock emblems, so the current label for the permanent emblem unlock is correct.

Can you help me check for the table here: viewtopic.php?p=97958#p97958
Whether the "Structure Address Directory [Open Base Color To Populate]" can still be activated, and if so whether the pointers are populated when entering the menu for setting base colors. Thanks.
It looks like the AOBs fail I know the offsets for other stuff has changed, but with the "Structure Address Directory" script I can find 4 results with this (using the commented out code) 48 8B 41 xx 8B 88 xxxxxxxx 31 C0 0F A3 D1 0F 92 D0 48 83 C4 20 5B C3. So I think it's just a matter of doing some debugging to find which one is the right one. And most of the other offsets have been increased, so I bet they're still near were that where. I'm planning on taking a better look latter, just got other things going on at the moment.
Ok, thanks a lot for the help. I will reinstall the game and see if I can update the AOB.

EDIT:
Ok done.
Attachments
Structure Address Directory [Open Base Color To Populate].CT
Game File Version: 1.0.15.3, Game Version: 1.15
(63.57 KiB) Downloaded 475 times

BathSalts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BathSalts »

Is there a way to change the staff skills from usable when played as into something actually helpful? I.E fast draw into medic? Something like no troublemakers, but for other skills?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

BathSalts wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:24 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:22 pm
BathSalts wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 am
Is there a way to change the staff skills from usable when played as into something actually helpful? I.E fast draw into medic? Something like no troublemakers, but for other skills?
No, you'd just have to edit the staff member's stats individually.
How would one do that? Whatever I do with the editor doesn't seem to stick.
Hard to say, haven't played in a while. They may have changed something. Are you seeing the values populate properly when you scroll through the staff?

TackTickle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TackTickle »

Hey the cheat works fine for me but I cannot disable any options for some reason.
It gives me this error "Syntax error in file: "ConsciousnessWrtHook.CEA"
Error in line 69 (unregisterSymbol(injConsciousnessWrtHook)) :This instruction can't be compiled"

Any idea what could be causing this? I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

TackTickle

Ex-SOLDIER
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ex-SOLDIER »

I have same problem as TackTickle...

dazric
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dazric »

I am having a really weird glitch, and I don't know how to report it. A lot of the audio is cutting out or not there when I play with the trainer. The only cheat I have active is the super camo one, in fact it's the main cheat I actually want.

Edit: Was unable to replicate the glitch after restarting my computer.

Onebutton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onebutton »

This works amazing however there is one thing i am unable to do. When I use the stealth mode/invisible mode that part works great, but if i get near any conversations that take place, they never talk. The only way for them to talk is if i turn that off. Not sure why that is. Any ideas? or suggestions? :) Thx

Melraki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melraki »

Same here, can't disable.
Syntax error in file: "AmmoDecHook.CEA"
Error in line 45 (unregisterSymbol(injAmmoDecHook)) :This instruction can't be compiled
Syntax error in file: "SuppressorCapMulHook.CEA"
Error in line 84 (unregisterSymbol(injSuppressorCapMulHook)) :This instruction can't be compiled

maxwell2418
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maxwell2418 »

Can't add medals to staffs. Selected staff stats setter, selected custom, but didn't work!

Ramor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ramor »

So i tried to use the Errors and Bugs guide and it did not help me. I tried using the 6.0.2 and the 5.0.4 both failed and when i try to use it displays this:

Code: Select all

2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Start: Auto Assemble File: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: autoAssembleFile:
Assembling File: "_Main.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "_Main.CEA"

Start: Auto Assemble File: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: getFileStr:
Loading CEA file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  getFileStr:
Returning table file string; "PlayerHook.CEA"

Assembling File: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - INFO:  autoAssembleFile:
ENABLING; "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - DEBUG: clearGlobals:
clearGlobals: All I2CETableCEA globals cleared

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"
And when i try to use 6.0.4 (wich can't do what the bug correction tutorial says, since it does not have a "Set Logger level" option in debug) it gives

Code: Select all

Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA" 
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA" 
Edit: No i don't have mods and have checked the game files

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Post by occroccl »

can someone tell me where i am wrong ? i am using the 6.0.3 version of the table on the latest version of the game , i place a waypoint in the map , then go in the teleport section of the table called "teleport to waypoint" , but snake don't get teleported , why ?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

occroccl wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:43 pm
People lose interest in games after a while, besides you are asking about MTX items which more than likely are server-sided and impossible to do. Repeatedly asking about it isn't going to make anyone accomplish it.

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by occroccl »

STN wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:36 pm
occroccl wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:43 pm
People lose interest in games after a while, besides you are asking about MTX items which more than likely are server-sided and impossible to do. Repeatedly asking about it isn't going to make anyone accomplish it.
please put in to work the one or two brain cells you have on active duty please and fucking try to activate the hack for the mother base coins, you will see that the problem is not the fact that it is server based because the hack is supposed to modify the value of the mother base coins once you reclaim them , once they transit from the server to your local game , after all it is just a fucking instruction for change a value , the bullshit about the server is just a stupid excuse , and no , the fact that people lose interest in a game is just some random shit that doesn't have anything to do with this , cut it out , and again , try to activate that hack , you won't see an error message telling you that it is server based , no , it will tell you that it require the fucking permission , why ? because some people are too stupid to understand that microtransaction are wrong and must be ignored , and no , no , this doesn't mean to either renounce to the mother base coins or to accept a rubbery , it mean to bypass this shit with an hack , oh but that is like stealing , right ? no you dick heads , because the robbery here is represented by the damn microtransactions , but hey , good luck to me making all the morons understanding that , oh well

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by occroccl »

and fucking stop to deleting my messages you handicapped shits , go fucking kill yourself along with the "permission" for the damn mother base coins , assholes