Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CFWMagic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.4 CT

Post by CFWMagic »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Not sure, just tried on mine and it's still working. Used the staff creator to create a bunch of new staff members (they were all in the waiting room). Dismissed a bunch of other staff members, and was able to reset everything back with the staff writer. Just make sure you exit and reenter to reload the staff, and that you have room for the staff elese it just auto dismisses other staff (you can use the staff size hook for that). And make sure you just open the CT and not CE then the table, so the directory is set correctly.

And keep in mind if you use the staff writer it only saves the current staff, thus there is no change. Try the staff copier or the staff creator to create new staff. The staff writer is more for saving a staff you like, so if you lose a bunch of staff to online raids then you can just reset the staff back to what you saved.
Done that. Multiple times. Searched through the topic multiple times, made sure to exit and re-enter every time I used the staff copier, creator and writer. Uses auto-assign to try and force the game to refresh. No joy. Staff will not be created, under any circumstance. Arrays will be written, but under any circumstance, the game will NOT accept new staff being created.

The only way I can actually create staff is by changing the number of staff in the array segment. If I add the number of staff above what is present, it will create an E-rank soldier. That's the only way staff can be created.

As said, I volunteer to help troubleshooting this. If you'd like, I can broacast/stream my experience with the table and it's effects on demand. If you'd care, I can give you my discord info or link you to a streaming channel I use and we can try to sit down and figure out exactly what the fuck is going on.

I'm almost certain that the problem is on my end. But I still want it figured out. If not for me, than at least for the occasional people who come here and say that they have this problem too.

Thankyou for the quick response,

Magic.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

themadstatist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themadstatist »

I can't seem to get this to load correctly. I have CE 7.2 and MGSV v1.15 (according to Steam).
I do run SnakeBite/Mods.

I've tried to load 5.04CT but Cheat Engine keeps going to "not responding" even if I leave it alone for 10 mins or more. I've tried going through the Bugs tab from the main post but still no dice. Any suggestions?

Edit: I got it past the "not responding" by changing the autoupdate but I can't seem to get it to work.

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

themadstatist wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:02 am
I can't seem to get this to load correctly. I have CE 7.2 and MGSV v1.15 (according to Steam).
I do run SnakeBite/Mods.

I've tried to load 5.04CT but Cheat Engine keeps going to "not responding" even if I leave it alone for 10 mins or more. I've tried going through the Bugs tab from the main post but still no dice. Any suggestions?

Edit: I got it past the "not responding" by changing the autoupdate but I can't seem to get it to work.

Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx4xxxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx4xxxxx49"

If it's not because of mods, or the Japanese version. Hard to say what the problem is. It's still working on my end. You might actually check the file version, you can just go to the debug->helpers section to print it and some other info.

NMss2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

themadstatist wrote:
I do run SnakeBite/Mods.

Try it not on menu screen, run cheat engine as administrator (if not already), then load the table.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:42 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:37 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:24 pm
Banned his ass. He should see Dr. Phil. Or Jerry Springer (is he still alive?)
I was willing to see where this would go. But probably for the best. Yeah, I think Springer still does his show even.

That's the kind of post that makes me think about using the updater for a table that just prints "fuck off" when loaded. But why let a few assholes ruin it for everyone.
That's also what I thought and pushed it even one step further. You can see how things turned out by reading my signature :D That puts a hard stop for those who take my tables for granted. A few bitch that "you're now doing it for the money", but they're easily silenced by the community, while only those who REALLY need my tables updated get the goodies. Simple and effective. And I don't have to moderate any other bullshit.
truthfully, i see nothing wrong with your business model. granted, i have a decent-ish job now to where patreon isnt that big a deal. this is shit technically possible by anyone with the know-how, we're merely paying for the convienience of an expert to do the heavy lifting. i kinda get lost in the tutorial when it comes to anything other than simple value searching.

RikuNoctis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RikuNoctis »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:33 am
themadstatist wrote:
I do run SnakeBite/Mods.

If it's not because of mods, or the Japanese version. Hard to say what the problem is. It's still working on my end. You might actually check the file version, you can just go to the debug->helpers section to print it and some other info.
Thanks for the table.

I'm having the exact same problem.
Game has the latest update, and the table doesn't work.

I tried checking the Helpers section you mention, but it only produces the same error codes on the table, so I can't even check those options to provide info in my game.

eau_de_poopoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eau_de_poopoo »

Hi there, the tables work pretty well. But i noticed that each time I send my combat team on dispatch missions (regardless of level, even C/D/E levels), they are almost certainly KIA, even those S++ soldiers. Any idea what's causing this?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Seems like the current game version on steam is 1.0.15.3

Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: B:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.3

tatsuTG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tatsuTG »

wepon1984 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:26 am
Seems like the current game version on steam is 1.0.15.3

Process Module: mgsvtpp.exe (x64)
Path to File: B:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe
Module Address: 0000000140000000
File Version: 1.0.15.3
Hi, I'm new here. can request a super jump/run, character/weapon/mount pointer script for dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends definitive edition. I'm sorry if this request is different from the subject title
I tried to the pointer script myself but no luck :(

sebsnake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sebsnake »

Whom can I buy a coffee so that thing gets updated?
I was a late adopter to the game, currently about half way through,
but I don't want to miss this cheat table for the rest of the game. :D
I'm currently checking this page about daily just to see if something is happening...

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

tatsuTG wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:38 pm
Hi, I'm new here. can request a super jump/run, character/weapon/mount pointer script for dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends definitive edition. I'm sorry if this request is different from the subject title
I tried to the pointer script myself but no luck :(
There's a whole section for making requests, don't go onto random topics to make requests.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

RikuNoctis wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:23 am
No luck so far.

The Lua Helpers scripts run and I have the latest version of the game, but the table doesn't work. Keeps showing the same error codes from before:

Code: Select all

The AOBs don't match, either it's a modded game, a different exe, or the japanese version (for some reason it's a different exe for that version). If you're certain it's none of these then put just the exe in a zip file and upload it to a file sharing site and post the link here.

sebsnake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sebsnake »

I don't know what happend. Just wanted to check the exe and load it up somewhere, but now it works.
Since you said that the exe seems to be "different" or "modded", I just let steam repair the installation - and now it works again...
Just loaded the game up and activated some cheats after being in the helicopter, ran around with 8x speed and stuff - just works.
I have never touched the exe file manually for mods or stuff, maybe the patch did something to it and "repair local files" fixed it?
Sorry for bringing up the subject at all, just should have checked the installation first. Sorry! :oops:

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

sebsnake wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:42 pm
I don't know what happend. Just wanted to check the exe and load it up somewhere, but now it works.
Since you said that the exe seems to be "different" or "modded", I just let steam repair the installation - and now it works again...
Just loaded the game up and activated some cheats after being in the helicopter, ran around with 8x speed and stuff - just works.
I have never touched the exe file manually for mods or stuff, maybe the patch did something to it and "repair local files" fixed it?
Sorry for bringing up the subject at all, just should have checked the installation first. Sorry! :oops:
It's cool, now you'll do that next time. It just sucks to spend a few days trying to help someone to finally find out it's a modded game.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.1 CT

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Table Updated:
  • v 6.0.1: Updated Lua modules and table to work with them.