Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shishiman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Post by shishiman »

[QUOTE="jcdavidarg, post: 140336, member: 43438"]

I2CETLogger::CETlog - WARN: initMemory:

Memory allocation failed: strI2CETeleporterSaveName

Memory allocation failed: strI2CETeleporterSaveNameNew

Error:Failure determining what strI2CETeleporterSaveName means

[/QUOTE]

I got the same error message. Does anyone have a solution for that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jcdavidarg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jcdavidarg »

[QUOTE="shishiman, post: 140344, member: 7394"]

I got the same error message. Does anyone have a solution for that?

[/QUOTE]

please ! i want a solution.....

Diego666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diego666 »

ShyTwig16, post: 32209, member: 91 wrote: ..

Sorry, i'm a bit new to how CE tables works, how do i multiply the heroism points?(with the latest table obviously)

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

"I2CETLogger::CETlog - WARN: initMemory:

Error:Failure determining what strI2CETeleporterSaveName means"

Playing Steam-English version 1.015.0. No mods. Tried on versions 6.8, 7.0, and 7.1.

So is it a safe assumption to say that there is a issue with the Teleporter cheat?

Would it be possible for anyone to make a table without teleporter until it can be reworked?

Edit: Found the table without Teleporter cheat. Still gives error when trying to access Main Hooks.

I wonder what they changed, because I didn't notice anything in Steam regarding any recent updates.
Last edited by RottenAzzRonnie on Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

yeah the table is borked for me too.

hayite6786
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hayite6786 »

Hi - does someone have an up to date (version 1.0.15) solution for the wind effect problem

Basically this is what I get when i turn ultrawide on (changing the hex values) - a rectangle post process effect bug:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://i.ibb.co/54Vwx7J/image.png[/URL]

Random Anion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 5.0.3 CT

Post by Random Anion »

Any idea why I get this error:
ETlog - WARN: initMemory:

Previsão do Tempo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Previsão do Tempo »

So I saw that some people are having problems with the game crashing when attaching the table, I was one of them but i figured out the problem, at least for me. Just disable your Anti-Virus and try attaching the table, if it crashes try again. Just to be sure, try to attach the table before reaching the main menu, it always works for me.

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Absolutely brilliant table that Tim, so much stuff it's unreal. Thanks a lot! Works perfectly for me so far (haven't tried all the options yet but the one's I've tested work a charm).

Acemanaustin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acemanaustin »

I am having a problem where members of my staff are becoming symptomatic after enabling the increased staff cap cheat. This is after completing and replaying the mission that gives you the cure. The quarantine platform isn’t selectable, and I can’t do any dispatch missions while quarantine is active. I’ve tried manually going through and making sure every soldier is selectable and healthy. Any ideas?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

dammit... i wish this table still worked for me.
i keep getting this error:

BathSalts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BathSalts »

Previsão do Tempo wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
So I saw that some people are having problems with the game crashing when attaching the table, I was one of them but i figured out the problem, at least for me. Just disable your Anti-Virus and try attaching the table, if it crashes try again. Just to be sure, try to attach the table before reaching the main menu, it always works for me.
Funny that. Kept having all kinds of funny problems even Tim tried fixing, but it kept throwing new ones at me one after another. Disabling anti-virus fixed everything. No crashing, no errors, nothing. I wonder what changed in the past few months that makes anti-virus suddenly break this.

TL;DR try disabling your anti-virus before you touch the table.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

BathSalts wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 am
Previsão do Tempo wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Funny that. Kept having all kinds of funny problems even Tim tried fixing, but it kept throwing new ones at me one after another. Disabling anti-virus fixed everything. No crashing, no errors, nothing. I wonder what changed in the past few months that makes anti-virus suddenly break this.

TL;DR try disabling your anti-virus before you touch the table.
you don't even need to do that, just add the games path and the table path to the exception list.

smaxwell92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smaxwell92 »

Hello, sorry if this was mentioned already in a previous post. I tried looking for the info but couldn't find it in previous posts on this thread or maybe I skimmed over it. I'm on the Steam version update 1.15 and have used the following Cheat Engine Version 7.1, 6.8.3 and 6.8.1 using the 5.0.3 table. My issue is that when I go to edit my staff using the staff tweaker, staff stats setter, and selected staff member stats some members are hit or miss in regards to actually updating their information. I change the view as suggested and the information populates however it doesn't seem to take effect. Prime example being peak rank, on the certain member that it works on, I select them to be S++ (massive boost is also selected) but they only go to A+ or anything else but S++. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for the table!

1234a
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1234a »

@ShyTwig16 hi , cheat engine show the following error in the script -[ Super Speed ]- ()-> wen you just open it and then press "ok" without even modify anything: "Not all code is injectable, (Error in line 7 (fltDeltaWrtHook+10:) : This address specified is not valid. Are you sure you want to edit to this?" , when that script is active the game crash in two occasions , after the preparation room before the final battle with the sehalantropus (the extreme version of that mission , i don't know for the normal one) , and during the cutscene of main mission 12 when the sehapantropus appear for the first time , just do a test , activate all the scripts beside the one for the speed and then activate even the one for the speed and you will see how the game crash and how it doesn't crash when that speed script isn't active