Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (TheIsoZone)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Grindguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (TheIsoZone)

Post by Grindguy »

Here are a few scripted and pointed codes for Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver

Player Position - A group of three codes that allows you to move Raziel across the screen.
Jump - A group of two codes that modifies jump speed and height (If used wisely you can make Raziel fly. Just hold the wings and use the values I've put together with the hotkeys into each code. You can change hotkeys making them more suitable for you).
A Few Good Codes - A group of five codes: skills, glyphs, flame Reaver, emblem number, energy orbs limit.
Fire Never Quenches And Strength Never Decay - A code composed by three scripts: torch fire I, torch gire II and strength decay in the physical realm

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
The Legacy Of Kain Soul Reaver.CT
(12.78 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Last edited by Grindguy on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grindguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (TheIsoZone)

Post by Grindguy »

Updated table
New features

Flame Reaver
Constricting

Grindguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (TheIsoZone)

Post by Grindguy »

Hi guys!
Sorry to interrupt your gameplay, but my friend told me that Soul Reaver crashed every time he reached Raziel's territory. I fixed that problem and noticed that LK:SR doesn't work well with scripted codes. I've only make one scripted code at this time and created separated group of normal codes with hotkeys. Note: The hotkeys were made with correct values for each code, so if you are going to change any be aware that the game will eventually crash. The problem with Soul Reaver cheats are that it crashes after you've played it for a long time (especially within Melchiah's territory)
Sorry for this situation and I hope you enjoy this new version.