Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

The hash value has all changed.

I can not swapping..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

abbelyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abbelyn »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 38985, member: 12587"]Slight update incoming:

• All scripts in the [B][ Scripts ][/B] section, however set out to depend on [B][ Enable ][/B] and [B][ Cheat Handler ][/B], don't require these two scripts to be enabled anymore. In short, you still need to enable them to get to that section, but they are independent. If you want, you can move them out.

[/QUOTE]

I know this likely is a dumb question, but I was wondering if there is a way to get to these scripts that work without the dependance on the Enable function on 1.50? Because of the update I can't get past there (on uPlay so can't back out the update). I might try seeing if I can look at the base code and try to snip those out, but my luck I'll likely break the CT file.

Don't see an edit option for my post, so posting here.

I found the line in the code that removes the hide, but it seems the only script that will activate is the Chariot Boost.

Oh well, guess I'll wait with the others. I found a trainer for 1.41 that seems to at least partially work in the meantime. =)
Last edited by abbelyn on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

noga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noga »

Attached is a partial 1.51 update to Sunbeam's 1.41 trainer. No guarantees, all credit to the work everyone put in before.

Compared the locations in 1.41 to 1.51 locations in a bit of a brute force method, AOB's etc. If anyone knows of a better way to find the various structures that could help out. Was able to find the offsets for the entries under [Data] inside the [Cheat Handler] script.

Marked the scripts that I haven't had time to look into as not updated for now, mainly the inventory ones and free roam teleport.

The ammo/items script works but it doesn't include the updates from March 22nd, didn't have a copy of that table file, another thing to try.

Assuming the chariot boost works, haven't tried it yet but the post above worked and no changes were made there.

Teleport to waypoint functions. Open map set custom waypoint then set the bTeleport value to 1.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated to 1.51.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

An error occurs in Inventory Item Swapper v2.

If you put a weapon in your inventory, it crashes.
Last edited by leseho on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="leseho, post: 48668, member: 7992"]1.51.

An error occurs in Inventory Item Swapper v2.

If you put a weapon in your inventory, it crashes.[/QUOTE]

Yup, does crash. Investigating and updating. Back in a bit.

EDIT: Forgot to update the [I]GetInventorySlotByWeaponSettingsPtr[/I] function in this script :P If you crash in the future, check that it matches the one from [B]Item Reader to DebugView++[/B] script. Updated; re-download from main post.
Last edited by SunBeam on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Thank you. It is well.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

A SUGGESTION to anyone to know how to cheat

There is ANYWAY to add some proprieties to the item like lifesteal or fire damage and change rarity of item permanently?Because every time when i change and i restart the game(close the game and open again),all items rarity go back to normal.

Just the lvl stay.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

[USER=4718]@headshot0052[/USER] perks are hardcoded into game resources and refreshed every time game is loaded.

the only way for you is to hack resources file offline or do online patching after every load.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="budabum, post: 48916, member: 10877"][USER=4718]@headshot0052[/USER] perks are hardcoded into game resources and refreshed every time game is loaded.

the only way for you is to hack resources file offline or do online patching after every load.[/QUOTE]

Am pretty sure that's what he'll do ;)

Alif97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alif97 »

sorry, i use the editor then my outfit "hash" was some kind irreguler ... how i can put in back to normal ?

Sherbbert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sherbbert »

I wanted to post this in regards to Cielos after having extensively tested his Weapon editor and making additions to it. I am sure, however, that it will be useful here.

The weapon editor is pretty raw in its current state, but with my limited knowledge of CE I have done some s?p?r?i?n?g? summer cleaning, pointing out each gear property and giving appropriate naming conventions so that changing your gear properties are easy as 123! I am also attaching a couple of txt docs for those curious about tinkering with other hex values as I experienced a few that changed the weapon damage and/or quality of the weapon.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/mKSIeDm.png[/IMG]

His last update was for 1.30 unfortunately, but for anyone playing the CPY version (which is v1.21) the same table still works immaculately.[URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/assassins-creed-origins.5267/page-2#post-23057'] I am also cross-post referencing his post here.[/URL]

Sherbbert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sherbbert »

I should have disclosed my results upon restarting the game to test if the table still works.

Unfortunately, it appears that the values shift around. Whether they are the same cached locations from the points in memory I've manually allocated, there might be a way to trace the other values, but with my limited knowledge of CE I wouldn't know how to do that, so for now I am doing it manually in excel to check if this is a possibility.

EDIT: As noted in my previous comment, the value I received for Critical Hit Damage lv 4 was 095900E8. After testing restarting the game, I received new corresponding values. In conclusion, it appears to have jumped 00D00000 in value to 097700E8, only keeping the last 4 hex values the same.

I tested this further with other similar values and their last 4 hex values also remain the same.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EMU5KAQ.png[/IMG]

770148 = Critical Hit Rate lv 4, 770088 = Combo Multiplier lv 4, 770748 = Health on kill

This shows my hypothesis was correct, meaning there is a fixed cache of values that jumps into alternate memory regions using at least 0xFF20 to 0x011078 to allocate all weapon/shield properties in between. (though I would imagine the fixed cache is larger than specified due to jumping into values with varied changes from my initial test)

Because of this, some could say that changing the address type to 2 bytes would fix all problems and just read all values correctly, but changing that read value to, say from 0xFF68 (Stealth Damage lv 4) to 0x0088 (Combo Multiplier lv 4), would cause complications with the code because the prior byte (in this case 0x760000) wouldn't have changed (to the expected 0x770000).

Hopefully, more changes are to come when I investigate further.
Last edited by Sherbbert on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sherbbert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sherbbert »

Sorry for yet another reply, but it seems there is a small window of time to edit previous comments if they have already been previously edited.

After multiple tests and restarting the game, I've decided there are too many implications that it just appears all weapon/shield properties are reset to their default values after you fully restart the game, hence leading me to believe even if I did pointer scans to the addresses they would remain the same no matter how much I change it because it's ultimately likely they are hard-coded into the games files.

With the value of property (x) base having the first 2 bytes re-initialised each time you restart the game, it is impractical to label each value, maybe impossible. So I would deem this weapon editor made by Cielos a temporary means to change weapon properties that effectively needs repeating each time you restart the game.

Put simply, changing weapon properties is temporary, cannot be saved and will revert to default when game is fully restarted. I have tested going to title screen and relaunching save - this case scenario is exempt from weapon properties reverting to default.

Alternatively, I have re-uploaded the slightly updated table in this new comment with the dropdown box selection removed, the value type for each property changed to 4 bytes instead because the prior 4 bytes are redundant, and have also uploaded a gear properties guide to changing them, classifying all bytes that are consistent and using algebra (X and Y) to point out which bytes are somewhat unpredictable.

Enjoy.

Gralaer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gralaer »

Is there a way to change the value of the master skills? If I try to search for the value I found a couple of them, I change them at it seems to work but if I load my savegame they change back to the value before I changed it.