Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by hekatoncheir »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:41 pm
To everyone watching this topic:

- (re)creating the table has taken a while and in the process, other things have been added
- Animus Control Panel features can easily be accessed now from the table itself
- and many other things

Unfortunately, given the time invested in redoing this from zero, I decided not to post it publicly anymore.

As such, those of you who want the table, you will find it on my Patreon. I would appreciate it if you keep to yourself any opinions regarding "paid cheats", "oh noes, not free anymore", "asking money for cheats is scummy" and so on. While some of you feel (or think you are) entitled to free content, I too feel entitled to value my own time spent doing this and put a price on it.

Best regards,
Sun
Hi sunbeam, permit me top ask, does the lowest tier on Patreon grant access to this table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:56 pm
Hi sunbeam, permit me top ask, does the lowest tier on Patreon grant access to this table?
There is only one tier. The "other one" is donations (not for table updates).

blade11577
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blade11577 »

i only see Serious Sam 4 table

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I do not host my stuff on Patreon, that's why. You get instructions when you subscribe :P Here's my recent addition:

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

Update 1: A friend of mine convinced me to update the table so they can play though the game. I added a few items

1. Unlimited Ammo
2. Unlimited Spending (Basically everything is free of charge)
3. Insane Money Multiplier (Can increase to millions of money in no time)

Pro-Tip: Can get Unlimited XP if you go to the Bureau of the Hidden Ones and Purchase unlimited "Table of Knowledge" - each Tablet will grant you 1000XP

Also, thought about adding more items but probably won't because honestly this table and the MOSTLY STILL WORK table I found on NEXUSMOD should be far more than enough to get your pretty much everything you need (I discovered it a while back when I was searching for cheats): Navi to nexus mods | Search for AC Origins Inventory Editor

Note: God Mode not perfect - you can still die from fall damage at incredible heights

Happy Gaming!!!

--------------------------------------------
Initial Post:
------------------------------------------
Here is a simple God Mode Script for those who just want to play the game without caring much about items, XP or any of those fluff.

Note: Even though it took me about 10 minutes to whip this up, please don't ask for additional features - I have not played this game in years; I only opened it up because I wanted to check out what they added in the 2022 update.

Should work on both Steam and UPlay versions (v1.60)

BTW, IF YOU NEED GEAR, THE INVENTORY EDITOR ON NEXUSMOD MOSTLY STILL WORKS (I discovered it a while back): Navi to nexus mods | Search for AC Origins Inventory Editor

Enjoy!
Attachments
ACOrigins_v1.6_Updated.CT
Update 1: Added infinite Ammo, mostly free all items, insane money multiplier. God Mode but you can die from insane fall damage
(7.85 KiB) Downloaded 2509 times
ACOrigins_mod.CT
Initial Post: Simple God Mode Script v1.60
(1.94 KiB) Downloaded 920 times
Last edited by GameOfHacks on Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mychael612
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mychael612 »

GameOfHacks wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:16 am
Update 1: A friend of mine convinced me to update the table so they can play though the game. I added a few items

1. Unlimited Ammo

Pro-Tip: Can get Unlimited XP if you go to the Bureau of the Hidden Ones and Purchase unlimited "Table of Knowledge" - each Tablet will grant you 1000XP

Also, thought about adding more items but probably won't because honestly this table and the MOSTLY STILL WORK table I found on NEXUSMOD should be far more than enough to get your pretty much everything you need: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... ns/mods/44

Note: God Mode not perfect - you can still die from fall damage at incredible heights

Happy Gaming!!!

Initial Post:
Here is a simple God Mode Script for those who just want to play the game without caring much about items, XP or any of those fluff.

Note: Even though it took me about 10 minutes to whip this up, please don't ask for additional features - I have not played this game in years; I only opened it up because I wanted to check out what they added in the 2022 update.

BTW, IF YOU NEED GEAR, THE INVENTORY EDITOR ON NEXUSMOD MOSTLY STILL WORKS: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... ns/mods/44

Enjoy!

Can anyone get this table working? I cannot.

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

Have you followed the instructions like below?

• Install Cheat Engine
  • Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  • Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  • Select: Keep the list.
  • Activate the trainer options by selecting the check boxes for the cheat you care about or use the shortcut command to activate
Btw, I just tested it on another computer and it works just fine. Do you have the Steam or UPLay version? I haven't tested it on Epic Games because I don't have that copy
Last edited by GameOfHacks on Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

Mychael612 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:38 pm
GameOfHacks wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:16 am

1. Unlimited Ammo

Also, thought about adding more items but probably won't because honestly this table and the MOSTLY STILL WORK table I found on NEXUSMOD should be far more than enough to get your pretty much everything you need: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... ns/mods/44

Happy Gaming!!!

Initial Post:

BTW, IF YOU NEED GEAR, THE INVENTORY EDITOR ON NEXUSMOD MOSTLY STILL WORKS: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assa ... ns/mods/44

Enjoy!

Can anyone get this table working? I cannot.

I replied in comment here: viewtopic.php?p=263109#p263109

Mychael612
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mychael612 »

GameOfHacks wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:19 am

• Install Cheat Engine
  • Activate the trainer options by selecting the check boxes for the cheat you care about or use the shortcut command to activate
Btw, I just tested it on another computer and it works just fine. Do you have the Steam or UPLay version? I haven't tested it on Epic Games because I don't have that copy
Yes, I have done all of this. Using the version though Ubisoft Connect. I didn't think UPlay was a thing anymore.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mychael612 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:09 pm
I didn't think UPlay was a thing anymore.

Taken today :) "Magic" is the answer to your question.

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

Mychael612 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:09 pm
GameOfHacks wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:19 am

• Install Cheat Engine
Yes, I have done all of this. Using the version though Ubisoft Connect. I didn't think UPlay was a thing anymore.
No clue bro; I only briefly tested the cheats tbh and since it worked for my friend and didn't bother to do any more testing. You could try reinstalling the game and make sure you update it to the latest version.

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:05 am
I do not host my stuff on Patreon, that's why. You get instructions when you subscribe :P Here's my recent addition:

The problem with that is that, if you don't post the updates content somewhere, we don't know if you have any update released. So you basically have to pay 11$ just to know if you have updated the tables, and what you added.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ogamisugizo wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:23 am
The problem with that is that, if you don't post the updates content somewhere, we don't know if you have any update released. So you basically have to pay 11$ just to know if you have updated the tables, and what you added.
Please read all the way to the end, as this is not entirely directed at you.

@ogamisugizo:
The update part means "make the table work again if game updates break it". And not update as in "add more stuff". So the "what you added" happens very rarely. As for "if you have updated the tables", that's the idea: subscribe, check already existing updated table there; works, cool; doesn't work, report it and I will fix it. So you do get the updated table, no matter what :D

@all:
I really don't know anymore where to detail the purpose of my Patreon, as I see a lot of people have their own thoughts about it, often comparing it to what others have to offer on Patreon, CH, WMod and other places and expecting special treatment (that if you pay, you're entitled to ask for anything).

And it's not the case here:
  • I'm not selling tables (yes, there is a fee, for what you'll read in the last bullet)
  • I'm certainly not selling tables with more/"premium" options than the public ones (sure, if I end-up figuring out something 2-3 months after I finished the game, I will add that script to the Patreon table; why not to the public one, you ask? cuz I stopped maintaining it after I finished the game, so this doesn't work retroactively)
  • I'm not working as those other sites do - request options, request this and that, etc. - so no requests
  • I'm simply doing this as a LOT of people have requested I create a Patreon and deliver table upda.. no, FIXES.. to those who want them
So see it as: you pay for a service, for availability and a fast resolution of my work/tables, for the fact that you like my tables and want to keep using them, fixed to the latest version of your game. Even though I'm not playing the game anymore, I do have to take from my time to accommodate your needs. Since I have a full time job, I gotta do this off business hours, usually late at night. And since time is money, hence the subscription fee so I don't feel like wasting my night time to solve other people's problems.. when I could sleep or do something else. I don't know about you, but I value my time. And it's becoming more significant/important as you grow old, get/have a job, family, responsibility and less and less time for solving other people's problems.. for free.

That's the story behind it.

As I said a while ago, take it or leave it, no one forces you to do anything. But if you choose not to, yet you still have something to argue about and criticize me, then I don't need to tell you myself the kind of person you are.

Bottom line is no matter how many times I've explained all of the above, people keep sticking to: "you paywall your tables", "you are selling them", "you're no different than CH, WMod, etc.". Why? Because everyone is egotistical and cares for only THEIR needs and problems. And this is the internet: no matter how honest I am in stating my facts, there's always room for twisting my words to serve one's agenda. Most of the times these statements come from new users to FRF who've not used any of my tables, but decide they can generalize over 1 table that's not maintained publicly anymore T_T. Almost never checking my years of work - the word they like the most: contributions - history, posts or hundreds of other tables.

I am writing this because I know some people document my every move, taking screenshots and posting them in private Discords, making fun of what I write here and changing the context to suit their needs. At times, expressing duplicitous attitude to win my favor and continue the mockery. What's annoying though is the fact that it's still them who demand I were more empathetic or sympathetic, have better social skills, while them exerting this mockery of an attitude in private Discords is seen (by them) as acceptable human attitude. In the end, I've gotten to understand that once someone grows hatred towards your virtual persona, it stays like that.

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:03 pm
My "problem" (this is not really a problem) is much simpler than that. In the first post of this thread, you posted tables (you are the author of the post). I used them a lot. Comes 1.60, and they do not work anymore. You offer to make the tables work again, and ask for contribution on your patreon, which I find totally normal. So I subscribed, but found out the content of your tables is not the same as the ones in the first post of this thread, and, with due respect, is much more minimal that what is in the large screenshot in the first post. I tried to ask if you could bring those features back, but you said that you didn't intend to add new features, only fixes. As your current table doesn't have the features present in the pre-1.60, I concluded that as it is now, there was no point in staying subscribed to your patreon. And here comes my last remark: If you somehow decide to bring back those features, or even add new ones, I have no other choice but to subscribe again, unless you post your fixes/updates here.

So I have no problem at all with your patreon. There's just a large discrepancy between the tables in the first post and the one I obtained by subscribing.
I am waiting to see if you will bring back those features one day, and for that, I need to be advertised, because I have no interest in paying a patreon subscription if I don't use any of the content.

Hope this clears things up :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ogamisugizo wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:52 pm
10th of June 2018 is the last table update I posted, because that's when I completed the game story and uninstalled it. I then said this:
if I end-up figuring out something 2-3 months after I finished the game, I will add that script to the Patreon table
The post that I added the model swap script to my Patreon table was in 2022. 4 years after the last update that was posted publicly.

So I can't add this "new" script to the table that was last posted here publicly in 2018, for posterity's sake. No one plays the version of the game from 2018. And most certainly no one cares for an updated table for a version of the game from 4 years ago.

I have not made a public table for 1.60. Given what it took to make it, from zero, which is like making a new table for a new game, it was my decision if I wanna make it public or not. And I didn't want to do that.

And yes, as you put it, what's in the Patreon table is not what's in the public table. Why? Because between 2018 and 2022 my knowledge has evolved and I learned new things. Things that let me revise some of the old games I played (like ACO) and invent new stuff. Or look at features that were thought long lost (like ACP; see: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=18830).
ogamisugizo wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:52 pm
I am waiting to see if you will bring back those features one day, and for that, I need to be advertised, because I have no interest in paying a patreon subscription if I don't use any of the content.
I don't understand which features are the ones you want brought back. Please clarify.

Lastly, you need to understand I do not deal with cracked versions of the game. It's the official 1.60 and that's that. I don't have a table for 1.51 or whichever cracked version people are playing, nor am I interested in supporting cracked versions.

Cheers,
Sun