Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mjcollins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mjcollins »

how do I fix the cheat engine when it won't show the icon for GRW when I'm searching for the program in cheat table by sunbeam can you please me

[automerge]1592694371[/automerge]

I am on the latest version of grw and the same version of the cheat table and it is not working I have tried everything can someone help me and when I try and click on initialize it doesn't work can someone please help me I'm new to this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by mjcollins on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guiga025
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guiga025 »

How to make it work in the cracked game?

MissEvora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by MissEvora »

Hello when I try to turn on "Initialize" it just doesn't work

ExhaustedDog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ExhaustedDog »

@MissEvora

I was having the same issue but realized I hadn't bypassed EasyAntiCheat. Make sure you download the SayNOtoEAC.zip and follow the instructions exactly. After following those directions and restarting my computer the GRW.CT worked perfectly with the current version of Wildlands; I don't imagine Ubi will ever update the game in the future so the fact that this works in the current version of the game is nice.

Hopefully this works for you; if you run into any other problems getting GRW.CT working post here and we can try and trouble shoot.

Tom97ita
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tom97ita »

Works 19/11/2020
Request - Can you add a script that add prestige points? or change value of daily and week challenge reward?

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Tom97ita wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:47 am
Works 19/11/2020
Request - Can you add a script that add prestige points? or change value of daily and week challenge reward?
It's impossible. Since the points come from the server side. Unless skins can only be unlocked in the same way as it was done with the penultimate Assassin. I think hardly any of the knowledgeable people will do this. I do the tasks of the day myself =) Since there will be no other way P.S. Thanks guys for bypassing EAC and scripts. At least this way you can not waste a lot of time to get loot boxes ! I think in half a year I will open all the content :D Sorry in advance for offtopic

Louisianaguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Louisianaguy »

I"m a newb.
I'm getting AOB not found!

I've replaced the easyanticheat dlls as I've seen on this forum.

any thoughts? I know I"m probably going to get flamed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Before you get flamed?.. Under the download link in first topic.. what does it say? Do you see "TU21_Silex;4792145"? Cuz I do. What version is your game (look in main menu, bottom-left)? If it's not 4792145, then it won't work. And no, I won't update it for free anymore; see my signature below.

kokoZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kokoZz »

Hi, SunBeam, thanks for nice table!

For anybody info: I had successfully used table update 17 (3365616) for Uplay build 4073014 game.
Just one pByte wasn't found - for Process Resources script, so it needs to copy correct AOBScanEx lines from latest table into functions GetPBYTE_SetResource and GetResPointers (use text search for these names).

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Thanks pal.

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

kokoZz wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 pm
I had successfully used table update 17 (3365616) for Uplay build 4073014 game.
You need the second one ("04.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616)"). You might experience game crash when you trying to shoot somebody (but not, when you shoot out in the blue) for the first time. Once you shot at someone everything would be fine. Also the 'Vehicle God' option doesn't work, and sometimes 'Super Accuracy' don't kick in to fix initial bullet spread.

Since this topic is raised I'd like to share my small changes to SunBeam's table as well. All the credits go to SunBeam. He did the tricky part. My changes are really a minor tweaking.

SuperSpeed

The cheat option speed up all your character movement by 5 times. You'll run faster then cars on the road and can keep up with convoys / characters trying to escape from you. You might change your speed the usual way - crouching, sprinting and side/backwalk.

This option is DANGEROUS. DO NOT use it when you entering any vehicle / boat / airplane. Disable the option before climbing, any cut scene or any complex animations. Also avoid moving straight against the vertically aligned rocks, walls, etc - you might walk through.

Following animations works fine:
  • Taking a weapon / medal / skill points.
  • Gather intel / talk with a rebel for intel
  • Grab and intimidate
  • Grab and move with a person
These animations are known to be able break the game:
  • Climb
  • Kick a door
Disable the option before using 'Teleport to marker'

Hotkey is '/' (right of the dot key, left of the right shift key). You can change it to whatever you like from the GUI.

Personally, I found the game way more enjoyable without all these car/bike driving crap.
Attachments
GRW 04.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616) with SuperSpeed.CT
SuperSpped for SunBeam's table for Ghost Recon: Wildlands
(127.76 KiB) Downloaded 1034 times
Last edited by 0xDEAD10CC on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

you...are...awesome! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

VENOM666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENOM666 »

Hey, is there any chance that anyone could create something like for assassins creed odysey/valhalla inventory editor that allow to unlock store items for wildlands/breakpoint?

TheShadowhand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheShadowhand »

0xDEAD10CC wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:28 pm
kokoZz wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 pm
I had successfully used table update 17 (3365616) for Uplay build 4073014 game.
You need the second one ("04.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616)"). You might experience game crash when you trying to shoot somebody (but not, when you shoot out in the blue) for the first time. Once you shot at someone everything would be fine. Also the 'Vehicle God' option doesn't work, and sometimes 'Super Accuracy' don't kick in to fix initial bullet spread.

Since this topic is raised I'd like to share my small changes to SunBeam's table as well. All the credits go to SunBeam. He did the tricky part. My changes are really a minor tweaking.

SuperSpeed

The cheat option speed up all your character movement by 5 times. You'll run faster then cars on the road and can keep up with convoys / characters trying to escape from you. You might change your speed the usual way - crouching, sprinting and side/backwalk.

This option is DANGEROUS. DO NOT use it when you entering any vehicle / boat / airplane. Disable the option before climbing, any cut scene or any complex animations. Also avoid moving straight against the vertically aligned rocks, walls, etc - you might walk through.

Following animations works fine:
  • Taking a weapon / medal / skill points.
  • Gather intel / talk with a rebel for intel
  • Grab and intimidate
  • Grab and move with a person
These animations are known to be able break the game:
  • Climb
  • Kick a door
Disable the option before using 'Teleport to marker'

Hotkey is '/' (right of the dot key, left of the right shift key). You can change it to whatever you like from the GUI.

Personally, I found the game way more enjoyable without all these car/bike driving crap.
This no longer works. It just says "Lua error int eh script at line 3: Failure determining what GRW.exe means" Also getting this when I load the table "Write player position :movaps [rcx+50],xmm1"

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

TheShadowhand wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:20 pm
This no longer works.
This does work for specific version of the game. Check your game version again.