Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slarlac249
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by slarlac249 »

anyone know if it's possible to disable the explosion markers (coloured circle) or the detection sound using a cheat table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

luopeiyun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luopeiyun »

fifeiroronaldo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:02 pm
Please, can someone help me? :( :(
I did everything according to the tutorial, but the "Set Tagged Resource To 100 Million" function does not work.
My game version is 4073014
First, you can try to use the previous CT file on the first page. Second, if it still doesn't work, you can try to manually modify it to 100 million

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

how do you make "teleport to marker" work?

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

Azure wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:50 am
how do you make "teleport to marker" work?
Press "Numpad 0" key and keep it down before click to set a marker, given you enable the option in the table. Also, keep in mind two things:

1) Don't teleport too far - you will die because game won't able to load textures. Somewhat about 200 meters is a safe distance.
2) If you teleport to a marker on the map Z-index will may be a way off. So the best and safest option I found is teleport to marker on the drone.

ZEROh50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZEROh50 »

Hey there
Just wondering if it would be possible to add another ai teammate as when I get in a helicopter it bugs me that there are 4 outside seats yet only 3 ai members can get on them.
Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I will say this once, because I've had it with the way human kind behaves today. We want people to see us as tough persons, who can withstand storms and shit, much like a Superman.. yet when I say "for any OCD requests" you show how easily offend-able you are, by reading a fucking word. If I say now "it bugs me that there are 4 outside seats yet only 3 ai members can get on them" is OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), you will lash out at me, because you will go to Wikipedia and find out what OCD means. You'll see "disorder" and instantly bitch I'm disrespecting you and being an asshole, without even understanding what I actually meant. That's the beauty of it: I really like it this way, that you have to go through 2-3 states before you really get what I mean, rather than spoon-feeding you with common language and emojis (the trend of the new age). To put it short: if you have some sort of obsession with a game feature, feature that's been bugging you for a while now, then that doesn't fall in the normal, public and doable parameters. If it wasn't some obsession, then you wouldn't request someone to do it for you. Now.. there's a line I draw between what's not time consuming, doable and an important feature to ME. This one, as I see it, isn't. And because I'm the author and you chose to ask ME to consider doing it, I will pass. Sure thing, others are free to do it.. but excuse my cockiness when I say these Anvil games aren't easy to study. So there you go, this is my speech. See what you get out of it, if you even get to reading the full rant. Wanna call me a "dick" or "asshole", go right ahead.

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 pm
Wanna call me a "dick" or "asshole", go right ahead.
Nice rant. However I see neither any clearly stated level of severity of the issue nor any personal issues caused by it in the original post. So, wouldn't it be a bit of a stretch to make a decision about one's disorder in medical sense of the word just upon the single web forum post?

Also, is it worth to consider the chance that a request to make a change in a game on a game cheat forum on the internet is made by a person, let us say, in the very early stage in his life?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

0xDEAD10CC wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:28 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 pm
Wanna call me a "dick" or "asshole", go right ahead.
Nice rant. However I see neither any clearly stated level of severity of the issue nor any personal issues caused by it in the original post. So, wouldn't it be a bit of a stretch to make a decision about one's disorder in medical sense of the word just upon the single web forum post?

Also, is it worth to consider the chance that a request to make a change in a game on a game cheat forum on the internet is made by a person, let us say, in the very early stage in his life?
"I will say this once, because I've had it with the way human kind behaves today." indicates this isn't the first time it happened or I foresee it would happen. This "who are you to tell me what I want" or "you're being rude saying I have OCD". When someone comes here and asks some shit no one else has about a game, that's OCD to me. It tells me the person took a long time to be pestered by that feature in the game that he's sick and tired of it and wants someone to relieve him of the stress. When I say OCD, I don't mean it in the medical sense. I refer to it by definition: constantly seeing that feature you despise not happening modifies your behavior; you ignore it at first, then you notice it and it doesn't pester you that much, then you can't stand it, then you go to a forum to ask for someone to nuke it so you can get to happier pastures. It's not a medical condition, it's repeatability and choice. But then again I don't really feel like even considering doing it anymore, mostly because of how people cling to your neck as soon as you mention the word or comment around it. Let's see how the poster responds.

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:00 pm
When someone comes here and asks some shit no one else has about a game, that's OCD to me.
I'm affraid I've typed too much symbols before. My bad. My point is when somebody post a single message on a game forum with "add this feature, please" most of times it just a kid who share his vision of the game. It's quite naturally for kids to have "I wish this game has this or that" thing.
SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 5:00 pm
This "who are you to tell me what I want" or "you're being rude saying I have OCD".
That's not what my post was about. My point is you're kinda a bit overreacting here. It's internet after all, so there will be people form age 6 to 100 coming in and asking all kind of crazy things they may think of.

Think of it in a positive way - people think you can do anything with the game and cheatengine. May be be there be more request with more features coming to extent about completely new title, somewhat like "Sunbeam's Ghost Recon: Sun Beam". Made up in a single cheatengine table, of course. :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Never-mind. Everyone here thinks it's about them. I'm talking impersonally about 1-posters who have requests no one in their right mind thought about. Requests that aren't even doable. But since their minds think anything is possible, they request it anyway. Then when I tell them the reason they insist is OCD, they start bitching at me and calling me rude, asshole and so on. This is what this is about. Not your post, not his post. It's about people who make minimal effort to understand technology, game engines, games, what's possible, what's not and so on. They all think these games are alike, without even considering for a second how the game was built. Just cuz you have a player and controls doesn't mean the game is IDENTICAL in behavior. The code behind it can be easy to understand or complicated. That's what makes the difference.. what's under the hood, not what you see on your monitor when the game is already running. People come up with ideas because of what they see in front of them, not because of some analysis of the game's code. Of course everything is possible, if you think of it. Here's one: what about removing clothes? It's possible, right.. cuz you've seen it in other games.. and naturally you believe it can be done here too. But do you understand how it's done in other games? Do you get it that you need modding skills, unpacking the files, finding meshes, altering data structure, repacking, testing, etc.? No.. "can you do this cuz I saw it in some game?". It really pays off to also THINK before asking things rapidly. Some kid.. it's always that.. how do I know it's some kid? People have been faking their existence on the internet for years..

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:27 pm
But since their minds think anything is possible, they request it anyway.
That's the definition of child mentality I'd say.
SunBeam wrote:
I tell them the reason they insist is OCD
Did you ever see how some kids react when parents deny them a sweety or an ice cream?
SunBeam wrote:
Some kid.. it's always that.. how do I know it's some kid?
It's not 90-s anymore. Internet is a zone of youth, tiktok and tinder. And everyone here is a kid.

kouly33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kouly33 »

Hello. Just a question. The table works perfectly for me solo, but in coop does not work. Eac throws me. Does it only work solo?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="kouly33, post: 136320, member: 41810"]

Hello. Just a question. The table works perfectly for me solo, but in coop does not work. Eac throws me. Does it only work solo?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. No Co-Op or MP stuff is allowed here. Even if the game has the features, we don't talk about Co-Op or MP.

kouly33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kouly33 »

Oh okay but I think there is a way to do it lol

therealapass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by therealapass »

Hey buddy i cant for the life of me find any links to download said required files