Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Post by SunBeam »

It does.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:10 am
It does.
[Link].

I can imagine it working fine when played through UPlay, but failing if it has to work through Steam, for example. The error I get is for the Steam version, which supports up to 1.16.0,
[Link]. It occurs with and without manually adding the launcher command modifiers. No other modifications are present. The game is installed on a D drive (C is boot). That's about all the information I can think of that would be pertinent.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That error you get is due to the automatic bypassing failing on your end; revert to the manual method explained here: https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/tom-clanc ... ?u=sunbeam. The trainer version has nothing to do with it; I'm finding the functions I need with scans, so these do work across updates. Even if the version string isn't updated.

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:44 pm
That error you get is due to the automatic bypassing failing on your end; revert to the manual method explained here: https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/tom-clanc ... ?u=sunbeam. The trainer version has nothing to do with it; I'm finding the functions I need with scans, so these do work across updates. Even if the version string isn't updated.
Can confirm. If you're using UPlay with Steam, only having one of their launch modifiers altered isn't enough. On a tangential note, things like the in-game store also will not function unless both the Uplay and Steam overlays are both enabled. (Fun times.)

Thanks for the redirect!

kim090802
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kim090802 »

There's a new version, 1.17 I'm pretty sure, The only thing that isn't currently working is the tagged resources cheat :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Will post an updated table sometime after the holidays (from 27th onward). Till then use the fearlessrevolution trainer here. Make sure you pick the right one for your platform (Steam or UPlay).

Tabz3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tabz3 »

kim090802 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:52 pm
There's a new version, 1.17 I'm pretty sure, The only thing that isn't currently working is the tagged resources cheat :(
To add on what you said, Vehicle God Mode in the .ct causes CTDs, disabling it makes the table runs smoothly - I hope you've had a lovely holiday by the way SunBeam, thanks for your efforts; I'm too much of a noob to understand how to get vehicle object to be applied to 'teleport to map', hopefully you'll have enough energy to add this as well - thanks again!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated the table. Check main post.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi can someone help me how to make the table work with the uplay version of the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

First-up, read this: https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/tom-clanc ... ?u=sunbeam. Work out the MANUAL METHOD then use Cheat Engine normally, with the table attached in the first post. Reply if successful or failed.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:07 pm
First-up, read this: https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/tom-clanc ... ?u=sunbeam. Work out the MANUAL METHOD then use Cheat Engine normally, with the table attached in the first post. Reply if successful or failed.
hi thx for the reply, done the Manual Method and it works with uplay

Carmonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carmonaro »

Thank you for this amazing amazing work.

I read your entire post and couple of pages of comments, and made it work, I added lots of things and maxed out skills and what not.. I played after that without CE for while but I used all of my resources and wanted add more with this cheat, so I closed the game open fearlessrevolution and do all the steps the game launches an CE not detected but when I check the script "initialize" it gives me this error: "GetPBYTE_GetBhvGhostRefs -> AOB not found!", did I mess with something?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Carmonaro wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:13 pm

I read your entire post and couple of pages of comments, and made it work, I added lots of things and maxed out skills and what not.. I played after that without CE for while but I used all of my resources and wanted add more with this cheat, so I closed the game open fearlessrevolution and do all the steps the game launches an CE not detected but when I check the script "initialize" it gives me this error: "GetPBYTE_GetBhvGhostRefs -> AOB not found!", did I mess with something?
You will have to disable the scripts before closing CE :) Else, the hooks are still enabled and reopening CE will just show you need to re-enable the scripts; which scripts will try to look for an array of bytes, and since code is hooked, those arrays' form won't be as the originals'.

Carmonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carmonaro »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:13 pm
Carmonaro wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:13 pm

You will have to disable the scripts before closing CE :) Else, the hooks are still enabled and reopening CE will just show you need to re-enable the scripts; which scripts will try to look for an array of bytes, and since code is hooked, those arrays' form won't be as the originals'.
This is embarrassing, I legit tried lots of things before writing that comment.. it took me hrs but I figured it out after all and I came here deleted the comment but I guess I didn't delete it properly :dry: talk about an idiot! Im sorry about that.. I already fixed it.. nothing worse than a noobie complaining to a modder :cry: :oops:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Man.. I restored it just to reply to ya :) Don't stress about it ;) :P