Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands [Engine:AnvilNEXT64]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

[QUOTE="Maboroshi ^_^, post: 46172, member: 17163"]Sun Beam Teleportation can't work T_T........[/QUOTE]

Teleport works fine 4 me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Maboroshi ^_^
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maboroshi ^_^ »

[QUOTE="CyPHeR369, post: 46179, member: 9269"]Teleport works fine 4 me.[/QUOTE]

Hi there CyPHeR369 can you please explain how you use it ?

Because I keep on crashing after tick the teleportation check box. T_T..............

CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

[QUOTE="Maboroshi ^_^, post: 46237, member: 17163"]Hi there CyPHeR369 can you please explain how you use it ?

Because I keep on crashing after tick the teleportation check box. T_T..............[/QUOTE]

I just point to the road where I wanna go, tag it and hit Num'0'. I recommend playing around in game for a few mins, fast trave,l shoot, get killed, etc... then run and use the table, sometimes it may take a few times to get them all to stick.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=17163]@Maboroshi ^_^[/USER]: And I hope we're talking about the official game version, right? Not some CPY cracked one.

m2bandit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m2bandit »

Is there an EAC bypass for this still? the thread linked in the previous wildlands thread for EAC is dead.

ChickenNoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChickenNoob »

Can i use this table in Campaign (story) mode ? or i have to go to offline mode on Uplay to bypass EAC ?

lordusa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lordusa »

There was a long time I didn't play this game, but now if I launch it, its crashing on launch... And if I remove the launcher option "-eac_launcher" It's launching Ok but gives me error of EAC... I already uninstall and verify the integrity of the files but still crashing when I launch. I think I remove something but I don't remember all the steps to use the table. Anyone can help?

EDIT:

It's working now!
Last edited by lordusa on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

everything works,ty sun bean
Last edited by headshot0052 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott913
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scott913 »

Since the game updated I've been unable to get the EAC file to work. The game simply crashes stating that the EAC blocker is an "unknown" file. Anyone else had this issue? Also, and thoughts to whether "Prestige Credits" are client side or not?

grims23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grims23 »

[USER=15853]@Scott913[/USER] yep. eac dont work in the latest update. thats why im here...

hoping the great [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] would update... pls

CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

Out of curiosity, gave the EAC's from Far Cry 5 a shot, naked_eac just crashes while the others do load the game but give the message EAC not found and all you get to do is click OK asnd the game closes. Dunno if that helps for a possible update, thought I would mention it anyway ;)

grims23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grims23 »

[USER=9269]@CyPHeR369[/USER] sorry, im not familiar w/ the FC5 eac.. if its not any trouble can you guide me thru it pls? should i download the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from FC5?

CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

[QUOTE="grims23, post: 52995, member: 19815"][USER=9269]@CyPHeR369[/USER] sorry, im not familiar w/ the FC5 eac.. if its not any trouble can you guide me thru it pls? should i download the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from FC5?[/QUOTE]

No real point in getting it, as, like I said, it did not work either. Gets to the main menu, but "EAC not found" comes up immediately and all you can do is hit OK an close the game. Only mentioned it as maybe it can be revereted back to GRW as that is where the modded Far Cry .dll kinda originated from to begin with.

scorpion12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpion12 »

Ubi upgraded their EAC for GRW in the latest update, probably to sell their own "legal" cheat

Did you know that they added resources and skill points packs that you can buy with store credits( which can only be bought with real money) in this last update ?

Thanhha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thanhha »

[QUOTE="scorpion12, post: 53007, member: 17319"]Ubi upgraded their EAC for GRW in the latest update, probably to sell their own "legal" cheat

Did you know that they added resources and skill points packs that you can buy with store credits( which can only be bought with real money) in this last update ?[/QUOTE]

Just before the update I used CheatEngine to get 1000 skill points and all resource max out, still usable haha