Added Process Resources script.
How to work with it:
- Enable the Process Resources script.
- Press J to open the SKILLS menu.
- While in-game, press Numpad 7 (you can change the hotkeys in the script, before enabling it) so all the resources are decrypted/read. Back to CE, you'll see them populated. (note this step is optional; I put it there just so you can see the values in CE)
- You can now alter them to the values you want. Once set, go back in-game, then press Numpad 9 to encrypt/write them back to the game. Click on some other page (like the LOADOUT page), then return to the SKILLS page; you'll see the update's now reflected.
NOTE: The reason you are required to be in-game when you press Numpad 7/9 is the fact that a thread is running; the thread is not hit if you are in CE's window. So I don't wanna hear any "it's not working for me when I press the hotkeys" bitching, OK? Thanks.
[ 03.01.2019 - Title Update 17 (3365616) ]
Removed "Set Tagged Resource To 100 Million". Will add a new script that lets you edit resources on the fly. You'll have to do without it for now.
- Enable [ Initialize ] script first; wait 10-15 seconds
- Enable [ Gather Intel ] script then use any script you want
[ 25.03.2018 - Title Update 13 (2803341) ]
Code: Select all
ChangeList:2803341 Version:c2803341 User:astureac Branch://silex/tu13/ Project Name:TU13_Silex Time:Thu Mar 15 18:22:30 2018 SDK:N/A Exec:scimitar_engine_win64_f.exe MD5:N/A
• some functions in the VT (virtual tables) were now compiled with a pre-JMP before function epilogue; that's the reason why [ Gather Intel ] script crashes; made sure it won't anymore
• if you still want to scan with CE, make sure affinity is set like in the below picture:
This is with regards to this error:
In terms of future developments, I don't think I will be digging anymore into this game as all available options serve their purpose. That means no "bullet drop" script. I might do a "FreeCam + Teleport To Camera" feature, but we'll see in time.
Report any crashes and the faulty script, if any.
[ 08.02.2018 - Title Update 12 (2686833) ]
Continued from here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4676.
Table updated for Title Update 12 (build 2686833).
Code: Select all
ChangeList:2686833 Version:22.214.171.12486833 User:silex-buildfarm Branch://silex/tu12/ Project Name:TU12_Silex Time:Fri Jan 19 09:47:48 2018 SDK:N/A Exec:scimitar_engine_win64_f.exe MD5:N/A
Immunity (Invisibility|God Mode) -- added a Force Clip Decrease script under this (requested)
No Reload (player-only)
No Recoil (player-only)
Super Accuracy (player-only)
Unlimited Drone Battery
Unlimited Drone Range
Remove Sync Shot Cooldown
Remove Rebel Support Cooldown
Acquire Skill Points Pointer
Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource
Instant Max Level (30 or 35 for DLC)
Teleport To Marker
Fast Tier One
• to find out which version of the game you're running (aside from the 7 digits at the bottom-left side of the main menu), use Cheat Engine to scan for ChangeList string
• Invisibility|God Mode feature has double-effect: it will render you invisible to any AI (just invisible, you can still be heard!). Works in conjunction with God Mode (you can have both enabled at the same time, no worries). Will add later on Stealth that fixes that (though it takes away any glimpse of challenge if nothing blows up or people yell scared).
• Acquire Skill Points Pointer - enable it, open J menu, then change the sub-item's value in the table to the amount of Skill Points you want
• Add 100 Million To Tagged Resource - once enabled, tag anything you find to get 100.000.000 of that particular Resource; you can then turn it off
• Instant Level 30 - shoot an enemy or gain XP from some action to instantly get to level 30
• Newest build of the game seems to come with some anti-CE features (or it might be a side-effect of how EAC was disabled; still using CPY's DLL). As such, you will see this when attempting to scan memory:
Regardless, scanning via aobscanmodule or via Ctrl+F in Memory View does work. So, no bitching, please.