** haven't check back the game for a while, if you think something is wrong, you should check Csimbi's post
for the updated version. plus more new options as well! **
by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
- updated the player team identification method once more, should be more reliable now.
- updated the player team identification method. undead
's team options should work on player summoned "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" (both TECH skills) now.
- added ignore level requirements
- updated undead
, applying undead to teammates won't make enemy turret indestructible now.
- updated duplicate item
, implemented the keylistener in its own thread, to prevent the soft lock that happens when debriefing strike team mission with this script activated.
- updated skills cooldown mod
, reversed the multiplier (the smaller the multiplier the faster the cooldown is done).
- changed duplicate item
- wrong upload on last edit. please re-download.
- added duplicate item
, based on 1096bimu's findings
- updated battle skills instant cooldown
to skills cooldown mod
, you may choose to either make it instant cooldown or apply a multiplier instead now.
- updated the table, all scripts should work on patch 1.05 now.
- in theory it should works on patch 1.04 as well. but, if you're still in 1.04, and you find enable .7 doesn't work, enable .6 (work ONLY on patch 1.04) can still be found in the table.
- updated undead. the option added on last update didn't work properly, it's fixed now.
- updated inf. life support. it should works on Hazard Level 4 now. (not that it matters, because if you're in Hazard Level 4 ((step inside the dark pool inside remnant site, radiation pool etc.)), your shield and health would be forced zero immediately anyway, regardless of your life support. you can only save yourself with undead activated for Hazard Level 4)
- removed xp gained multiplier for now, may refine it later. I'm not sure..
- added inf. equipped item usage to [exploration related] scripts ([on-foot]).
- added xp gained multiplier to [misc.] scripts.
- added one more option to undead, i.e., you can choose to apply to teammates only now.
- added full shield and full health for [nomad].
- added damage multiplier.
- updated undead, add a boolean to allows you to make the your teammates undead as well.
- updated enable script, forgot one AOBscan. (it doesn't matter actually as all game exe are the same at the moment, AOBscan isn't necessary for now anyway. just hope that there won't be too much changes after the patch later...)
- added inf. power cell, based on CoffeeKitty's findings.
- updated enable to included a pointer to a.v.p.
- updated inf. life support, specifically the addresses identifier.
- updated inf. life support, it should protect you from Hazard Level 3 radiation now.
- added back inf. life support, it won't block quest objective counters now. still need more testings though, remember to report bugs (in details).
- fixed a possible bug that introduced on last table update, which is a bad edit of enable script. it's fixed now.
- the last table update (EDIT6) is removed, to avoid possible further damage.
- was busy of fixing the above fix, yet to refine the inf. life support, it's removed for now, may release it again on next update.
- added inf. life support
- updated undead, fixed a potential infinite loading screen if the script is activated before (re)loading a savegame.
- separated inf. ammo to inf. ammo clip, and inf. ammo pouch.
- for inf. ammo clip part, it's rewritten to have a better handling with different fire mode.
- added ignore material requirements
- added ignore research points
- added ignore credits and ignore skill points.
- updated inf. health to undead
- uploaded a table.
- player base fetch is just using STN method. I just choose an injection point a few bytes above so my table can be used together with STN's.
[exploration related] scripts
- health still drop but player won't die.
- set status
to "whole team" to benefit your whole team with undead ("Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" included, if summoned).
- set status
to "teammates only" to apply undead to the teammeats only (again, "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" included, if summoned).
default: "player only",
- min health
allowed can be set via the entry.
- setting min health
to 0 equals disabling the script.
- min health
inf. ammo clip
- ammo clip won't drop below 1 for single-shot guns, e.g., handguns, shotguns, etc.
- ammo clip won't drop below 4 for multi-shot guns, e.g., rifles, burst-fire rifles, etc. (it's set to 4 because locking at 1 would stop the continuous fire or burst fire, i.e. fire one bullet per shot when you have one clip left.)
inf. ammo pouch
- ammo pouch won't drop below 1.
inf. power cell
- made based on CoffeeKitty's findings
- power cell won't drop below 1.
skills cooldown mod
- allows you to have skills instant cooldown or apply a specified multiplier.
- you can change the multiplier via the entry "x?"
- the smaller the value the faster the cooldown is done.
- "x?" default: instant
- if you want to change the default value, edit the script, line 4:
Code: Select all
e.g., if you want to change the default value to x0.25, change the line to this:
inf. equipped item usage
Code: Select all
- equipped items' quantity won't drop below 1.
- equipped items' quantity would still drop until they reach 1 when you use them.
- as title suggested.
- as title suggested.
- every damage an enemy suffered would be multiplied by the multiplier specified, be it dealt by you, your teammates, or other enemies.
- multiplier can be changed via the entry.
- default multiplier: x2
- default multiplier can be changed by editing the script (line 3).
inf. life support
- life support won't decrease at all.
- works on both on-foot and nomad.
- although the life support would still stays in full in Hazard Level 4 (step inside the dark pool inside remnant site, radiation pool etc), your shield and health would be forced set zero immediately anyway, regardless of your life support. you can only save yourself with undead
activated for Hazard Level 4.
[r&d related] scripts
ignore level requirements
- allows you to research all gears regardless of your current level.
- have to be activated before you enter the research menu.
- not thoroughly tested, if in doubt, only activate it when you need it; if you're feeling adventurous, let it stay for a whole game session, and report if there's any problem or not.
ignore research points
- allows you to research with zero research points.
- research points still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you research.
ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for EACH of the required material
to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.
- allows you to buy things with zero credits.
- credits still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you buy things.
ignore skill points
- allows you to learn any skill with zero skill points.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points
, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame
, and let it stay activate for the whole game session
- made based on 1096bimu's findings
- when activated, whenever you buy/sell stuff, the remaining quantity would be added with the quantity you buy/sell instead of being subtracted.
- for example, if you have 16, and you bulk sell the whole stack, you'll gained 16 instead and have 32 afterwards.
- remember it works on BOTH buying and selling.
- set method
to "always" to duplicate item(s) on every item transactions.
- set method
to "hold Shift" to only duplicate item(s) if you hold Shift key when confirming the trade. i.e. when asked "CONFIRM TRADE?", hold Shift key, then press SPACE or click on OK.
default: "hold Shift"
- check 1096bimu's post
for more cheats.