Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:35 pm
Kalas wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm
STN wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm
Added unlimited crypod points cheats to my table (first post) and updated skills cheat for 1.05. You guys are probably using cielos cheat anyway for skills but i meant to add cryopod points since i don't see that anywhere and there are requests for it.
Stupid game, too much dialogs I can't continue enough to get Cryo Points lol, good job tho
maybe this game isnt for you then if you find dialogs stupid... Mass Effect is RPG.
The point was that It's just takes more time to find/make the Scripts..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jormdaworm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jormdaworm »

I've been tweaking a little bit and using the scripts - So far I wish to thank all of you for your hard work. It is well appreciated!
I've a small request however.
Is there a way to make my Tech Constructs as undead as myself, and ideally with infinite duration too!
Cheers!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Jormdaworm wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:34 am
I've been tweaking a little bit and using the scripts - So far I wish to thank all of you for your hard work. It is well appreciated!
I've a small request however.
Is there a way to make my Tech Constructs as undead as myself, and ideally with infinite duration too!
Cheers!
What like Assault Turret ?

Jormdaworm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jormdaworm »

Exactly like the assault turret. Or maybe the remnant VI :)
Or a Radius improve would do :)

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Jormdaworm wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:32 am
Exactly like the assault turret. Or maybe the remnant VI :)
Or a Radius improve would do :)
It's possible but I guess really hard,

Either way im updating my table with instant reward cooldown :P

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Updated My Table (viewtopic.php?p=4039#p4039)

Added One Feature:

• Instant Reward Cooldown - Enter any menu (Cryo Pod or Inventory) and press X to collect the rewards, you can do that as much as you want.

Mass Effect Andromeda.CT
(16.2 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Hey! Sorry I didn't read all pages. I'm just wondering if table includes inventory size increase?

sacreddruid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sacreddruid »

Anyone interested in making a table/entry in a table for skin color shade?

I've verified that you CAN force the slider down to 0, instead of .05 and it completely removes the "shader" effect on the face.

Right now it involves messing with somewhere around 150 values that all seem to simultaneously change when you change the slider. I brute force lock them all onto 0 after I'm finished with everything else in the character creation menu, go to skin, set to 0, lock down, escape out, hit start. It does in fact show up in game and you can even upload it to ME:A character servers.

So, anyone interested in more information and willing to work on creating a table and possibly digging around and seeing what other stuff can be forced lower? Maybe there's a way to just let all the sliders go past their normal bounds? It sure would be nice to be able to get noses lower, etc.

FYI skin color loops back after 0. .01 through .99 is basically shader on, 1% to 99% opacity, 0 is off, no opacity, i.e. pale skin.

xention15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xention15 »

sacreddruid wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 pm
Anyone interested in making a table/entry in a table for skin color shade?

I've verified that you CAN force the slider down to 0, instead of .05 and it completely removes the "shader" effect on the face.

Right now it involves messing with somewhere around 150 values that all seem to simultaneously change when you change the slider. I brute force lock them all onto 0 after I'm finished with everything else in the character creation menu, go to skin, set to 0, lock down, escape out, hit start. It does in fact show up in game and you can even upload it to ME:A character servers.

So, anyone interested in more information and willing to work on creating a table and possibly digging around and seeing what other stuff can be forced lower? Maybe there's a way to just let all the sliders go past their normal bounds? It sure would be nice to be able to get noses lower, etc.

FYI skin color loops back after 0. .01 through .99 is basically shader on, 1% to 99% opacity, 0 is off, no opacity, i.e. pale skin.
Hahah dude that would be hilarious. Especially if you are planning on making a funky character already.

plank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plank »

yoco wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 pm
Hey! Sorry I didn't read all pages. I'm just wondering if table includes inventory size increase?
I searched the thread for the same thing and didn't find anything, so I searched elsewhere and came up with this:

It works. Just run the program as admin, then when you're in game press "HOME" and then "NUMPAD1". It makes your inventory space 9999. I tested it on CPY's 1.04 version of ME:Andromeda. The other features of the trainer works also, but I only wanted the inventory space since I don't actually like cheating in a game like this, and increasing the inventory space is simply a quality-of-life issue (which the idiots at bioware should have thought about).

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Is there a way to just slow down the rate of decay on life support rather than having it be infinite?

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

no cheat for inventory limit?

deathnoise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deathnoise »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:00 pm
plank wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:13 pm
Is there an "increased inventory size" table yet? I see the 'fearlessrevolution' trainer claims to have that feature, but I don't support that size because they charge for their trainers and hold them for ransom. So does anyone have an increased inventory size script?
There is an option to make, I just need to find a damn way to increase my Inventory Space lol, stuck at 50.
Just get Cryo Points and use console on Nexus to unlock Trade Capacity from Commerce group of perks. You can get one Cryo Point just by finishing the main quest on Eos.

I'd also like to have increased inventory in 1.04, I really don't care about the actual hp cheats or w/e, as this game is far too easy to play, anyway.
It just pisses me off that I need to run between the traders or Tempest with stuff to sell or that I'm forced to dismantle it, because someone has came up with this ridiculous idea that it's a good thing for me to waste my time doing stupid crap. So it's more a matter of convenience rather than "cheating".
In fact - I don't perceive it as a cheat at all.

If you can take care of that, it would've been great. Some authors of the trainers do claim that they've implemented bigger inventory as an option, but either these trainers don't work at all (like LingOn trainer) or are forcing players to pay (like CheatsHappen)
plank wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 pm
yoco wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 pm
I searched the thread for the same thing and didn't find anything, so I searched elsewhere and came up with this:
It works. Just run the program as admin, then when you're in game press "HOME" and then "NUMPAD1". It makes your inventory space 9999. I tested it on CPY's 1.04 version of ME:Andromeda.
No, it doesn't
Last edited by deathnoise on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 am, edited 9 times in total.

iLLusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iLLusion »

Kalas wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am
Updated My Table (viewtopic.php?p=4039#p4039)
You going to update this for 1.05? Doesn't seem to be working for me.

iLLusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +15 (table EDIT14.2)

Post by iLLusion »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm

updates:
EDIT14.2:
- updated skills cooldown mod, reversed the multiplier (the smaller the multiplier the faster the cooldown is done).
- changed duplicate item's status to method.
Any chance you could add Tiffany's edit with the moonjump and nomad boost hotkeys to this?

(I don't know how to link user's, but the post is at: viewtopic.php?p=4039#p3497)