Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Koga87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Koga87 »

Hate to keep harping on it but all I'm wanting to be able to do is have it to where I can have all summons all characters. Supposedly there is an editor out there but I can't get it to work for the life of me. I know there was a cheat table that I mentioned before but it doesn't load up everytime I try to open it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

karmakdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by karmakdx »

hi everybody, i just bought the game a few days ago, i tried to cheat the game to obtain the seitengrat but i cant "click" the enable option in cheat engine to modify the chest spawn (i DL the last version) is it because of the new patch?

kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kratos284 »

Koga87 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:03 pm
So would it be safe to assume FFXII_TZA_Licenses_v4.CT doesn't work since the update?
Here is my attempt to update the License_v4 table.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Licenses_v4_updated.CT
(1012.68 KiB) Downloaded 305 times

Tripod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tripod »

XATM092 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:02 pm
I used the Infinite Items cheat which gave me 10 of all items with infinite use. When I got the cab, the NPC asked for 3 chops. Looked in my inventory and I had 10. Proceeded to talk to the NPC and he keeps saying I need 3 more.
I had same issue and was able to fix this by modifying inventory directly for the chops. Pinewood Chop (byte 021B7642) edited to be 2 and Sandalwood Chop (byte 021B7640) edited to 0. Then I went to the Technicks chops seller to buy a single chop and it fixed the cab. Have to make Sandalwood 0 to be able to buy chops again.

Thanks for the table by the way, absolutely fantastic!
Last edited by Tripod on Tue May 12, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Everything seems to work fine except the chain pointers. I can adjust the number sure but the game doesnt really act as those you killed 100 enemies (affects if you get more than 1 of the same drop) it just alters the value. Does that make sense? Setting chain level to 3 works and it only takes a few enemies, but the game doesnt really adjust its quantity drop rate to match the sheer number of chained enemies.

tl;dr chain pointers dont work I'd like to immediately get to max chain level and chain anything else in my way as though I killed X of them.

beezyslayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beezyslayer »

I can not get all loot to work so that sucks

JCook
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JCook »

Can't press enable. Right clicking to open the drop down menu shows at the top <<The array of byte named PermStatusBitsAOB could not be found>> :(

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

lol i try to unlock all weapons on older version it works but there is some weapons thats no picture is there side effects on this im tired uninstalling and re installing to old to new one can i continue with the story with this weapons thats not recognize/ no picture
Last edited by moommoom on Thu May 21, 2020 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

chisum041091
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chisum041091 »

Can't press enable. Just like above posts, it says <>. Please fix.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

lol i try to unlock all weapons is there any side effects

[QUOTE="chisum041091, post: 136145, member: 41762"]

Can't press enable. Just like above posts, it says <>. Please fix.

[/QUOTE]

there is a fix with that download the old version of final fantasy 12 zodiac age copy your save game to old version use the cheat table like get all equips/items save and transfer to updated version done also the table works on the current version download the version 10 table still works but the add all items/equips does not work u need to install old version ff12za

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

its there any party editor table that can i use to make 1 party of 4?

chisum041091
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chisum041091 »

[QUOTE="moommoom, post: 136212, member: 443"]

lol i try to unlock all weapons is there any side effects

there is a fix with that download the old version of final fantasy 12 zodiac age copy your save game to old version use the cheat table like get all equips/items save and transfer to updated version done also the table works on the current version download the version 10 table still works but the add all items/equips does not work u need to install old version ff12za

[/QUOTE]

While I appreciate the quick response, the only cheats i want to use are infinite health, infinite mp, and max gil, not the add all items one so doing it that way wouldn't work. But you are saying the edit 10 table still works with the newest version of the game for some codes?

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

[QUOTE="chisum041091, post: 136216, member: 41762"]

While I appreciate the quick response, the only cheats i want to use are infinite health, infinite mp, and max gil, not the add all items one so doing it that way wouldn't work. But you are saying the edit 10 table still works with the newest version of the game for some codes?

[/QUOTE]

the edit 10.1 or 10.2 works also the edit 13 on page 32 or 33 there is the edit 13 there not listed on main page tested it working just now on lastest update xD
Last edited by moommoom on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

also the party editor is working backtrack the forum someone posted it there

chisum041091
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chisum041091 »

[QUOTE="moommoom, post: 136218, member: 443"]

the edit 10.1 or 10.2 works also the edit 13 on page 32 or 33 there is the edit 13 there not listed on main page tested it working just now on lastest update xD

[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thank you very much :)

For anyone else looking for it, Edit 13 is post #606 on page 31, 6th post down
Last edited by chisum041091 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.