Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

Solodin wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:31 pm
Please forgive what is likely a very dumb question (I'm rather new to Cheat Engine). But, when I load any of these .ct files into Cheat Engine I don't see any of the described are appearing. The only selectable items in the window are "Final Fantasy XII" and then "Enable". Not seeing any of the cheats that DrummerIX is talking about.

Is this not a standard cheat table?
Click the check box next to enable.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

Solodin wrote:
Please forgive what is likely a very dumb question (I'm rather new to Cheat Engine). But, when I load any of these .ct files into Cheat Engine I don't see any of the described are appearing. The only selectable items in the window are "Final Fantasy XII" and then "Enable". Not seeing any of the cheats that DrummerIX is talking about.

It's because the cheat table is scripted, you have to start the game, load the table and then press enable (little checkbox) so the script enables itself.

lsdlsdlsdlsd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsdlsdlsdlsd »

Solodin wrote:

You have to check both of those, then the table expands out and shows the rest. Take a look at this. [Link]

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Minor update dealing with the rest of the items that were missing. I added in the missing weapons and loot to both the Override Shop Item ID option and the Add All Items. I reset the default Permanent Status Effects to not give you anything. As far as jobs, it seemed to work with me changing the second job only. I misidentified one option as it is the currently selected job. What I did was choose a second job and go get licenses for it. Then I press Y to switch back to first job showing and back out some. Then I change second job in CE. It seemed to work okay for me that way.

I'm not sure what I can do more today as I have to do real life stuff with the wife. Enjoy!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

You da man DrummerIX. Thanks for doing all this for us.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Solodin wrote:

After you hit enable, it should expand into scripts and pointers, and from there you should have a lot more options (looking like a normal table). But you can't hit enable until after it is attached to the game process.

Dorodomorodo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dorodomorodo »

DOesn't seem to work, addresses not updating

xhj09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xhj09 »

Is it possible to undo the CT=0?

Seems like it's permanently activated for me already even after I restart game without CE... I want to play normally..

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Drummer RIght before the chain count ther is chain level max is...3 i think? it does differnt things like healing granting status effects better drops and what not . i tested making a hot key to increase count by 50 ...so id kill something press hotkey kill same species aka another wolf and it increased chain level. i just froze mine at 3 and it is working like a charm if you wanted to make a script/pointer or whatever..if not then its easy to find

[Link]

linked is what chain affects

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

xhj09 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm
Is it possible to undo the CT=0?

Seems like it's permanently activated for me already even after I restart game without CE... I want to play normally..
You should be able to undo it with the latest table. Start with CE and make sure to save after you Enable and test that it's off. It's a permanent status effect, but I set it to default off with the last table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

timechaos69 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:28 pm
Drummer RIght before the chain count ther is chain level max is...3 i think? it does differnt things like healing granting status effects better drops and what not . i tested making a hot key to increase count by 50 ...so id kill something press hotkey kill same species aka another wolf and it increased chain level. i just froze mine at 3 and it is working like a charm if you wanted to make a script/pointer or whatever..if not then its easy to find

[Link]

linked is what chain affects
Thanks, I could look for something with it. I might have time today if my wife decides to do things another day. We'll see.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

lol happy wife = happy life!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I've noticed that the permanent status effects will disappear if you change equipment and touch a save crystal too. Unless the table is open and the options are constantly set to "ON".

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

There are still some consumables missing from the item add script like Warp Mote and some other types of motes, beyond that, stellar work!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Great stuff as usual, thanks a lot!

Question: If you use this to add all accessories - will it add the Dawn Shard as well? (Normally a story related item..) As this might unlock a steam achievement very early on, and it might interfere with the story as well.

Another question is regarding the License Points - Will it give you an insane amount of points? Or will it just freeze the amount you currently have?