Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER]

Can you tell me in which line of the Status Effect script are you looping through the party characters to set their status? Or do you set them manually by three fixed adresses?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="habla2k, post: 46135, member: 16947"][USER=1466]@DrummerIX[/USER]

Can you tell me in which line of the Status Effect script are you looping through the party characters to set their status? Or do you set them manually by three fixed adresses?[/QUOTE]

It's hooking into code that does it. The code is executed for every party member I believe.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 46139, member: 1466"]It's hooking into code that does it. The code is executed for every party member I believe.[/QUOTE]

Hm, strange, its only working for 3 specific members, one not even on my group. And unfortunately none of the 3 is a mage, otherwise i wouldn't bother. Also, it was 3 different people before, seems like it changed at some point.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="habla2k, post: 46141, member: 16947"]Hm, strange, its only working for 3 specific members, one not even on my group. And unfortunately none of the 3 is a mage, otherwise i wouldn't bother. Also, it was 3 different people before, seems like it changed at some point.[/QUOTE]

I mapped out every status effect you can have in EDIT 11. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry, but please stop posting about it. It's the best I can do.

israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Post by israelssilva1989 »

is there any way to keep all the trophies ?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

I didn't know this was on steam until a few days ago, and now I see a table with lots of options is already made nice. Thanks.

Homer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Homer »

[QUOTE="Anacra, post: 37165, member: 1417"]Is anyone having trouble with the JobReset table? It's not resetting the licences for one of the characters. Is it because I already have summons and quickenings allocated to that character?

Edit: Talking about jvook's table here - [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age-steam.5945/page-15#post-32394[/URL][/QUOTE]

It seems jvook has a simple typo in the FXII_TZA_JobReset.ct file that prevents it from working for Basch and Penelo. It's just the arrays for there starter licenses that got named "starerBoard" instead of "starterBoard". You can get the script to work if you first select one of the other 4 chars before selecting Basch or Penelo, but that will result in them getting the wrong starting licenses.

There is also a bug in the game it self that appears if you "unlearn" the "Second Board" license without unlearning the jobs. If you learn the Second Board license with two jobs learnt you will get stuck in the job selection screen with no way to leave. Solution is simply to reset job selections whenever you have performed a license board clear, or simply don't re-learn the "Second Board" license.

I'm not sure if it is ok if I upload a fixed version of FXII_TZA_JobReset.ct, but it should be simple for anyone to fix it them self, just open the file with notepad and change "starerBoard" to "starterBoard" on line 369 and 374.

stevojhall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stevojhall »

im only using 2 options, the set chain level to 3 and treasures always appear, treasures seem to work fine but is the chain supposed to reset when fighting a different mob as i assumed it wouldn't (i remember on the original ff12 that it was annoying having to always run away when aggro from another mob could loss a chain while farming.

EDIT sorry im using the full steam release on latest version. and edit 11 version trainer
Last edited by stevojhall on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="stevojhall, post: 50908, member: 19157"]im only using 2 options, the set chain level to 3 and treasures always appear, treasures seem to work fine but is the chain supposed to reset when fighting a different mob as i assumed it wouldn't (i remember on the original ff12 that it was annoying having to always run away when aggro from another mob could loss a chain while farming.

EDIT sorry im using the full steam release on latest version. and edit 11 version trainer[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't change the code that resets chains on different monsters, but you only have to fight 2 to get chain level 3 I think.

shogoki01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shogoki01 »

Hi. I'm really new at this cheat engine stuff.

when I downloaded ver. 6.7 and try to open final fantasy XII process list, it said "Violation Access".

can someone help me with this? or should I download the newest version of cheat engine?

I picked a wrong job for ashe and the rest of the team, and I really don't wanna restart the whole game just to pick the right job. so if you guys will be so kind to guide me through this cheat engine.

Rangi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rangi »

[QUOTE="shogoki01, post: 51215, member: 19247"]Hi. I'm really new at this cheat engine stuff.

when I downloaded ver. 6.7 and try to open final fantasy XII process list, it said "Violation Access".

can someone help me with this? or should I download the newest version of cheat engine?

I picked a wrong job for ashe and the rest of the team, and I really don't wanna restart the whole game just to pick the right job. so if you guys will be so kind to guide me through this cheat engine.[/QUOTE]

*Download and install 6.8.1 [URL]https://www.cheatengine.org/[/URL] (make sure to tick off the box that asks to install additional shit)

*Download the table on page 1 (The one that says Edit 11)

*Make sure your game is running

*Run Cheat engine.exe (you know, the one you just downloaded and all that)

*click the little PC icon in the top left corner, located right under the tab that says "file" (has a little magnifying glass on it as well, pretty sweet right?)

*select the FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE process

*next click the folder icon right next to the icon you pressed earlier, this is to select the table you downloaded from page 1 of this thread.

*select the table and boom you done.

shogoki01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shogoki01 »

[QUOTE="Rangi, post: 51248, member: 13841"]*Download and install 6.8.1 [URL]https://www.cheatengine.org/[/URL] (make sure to tick off the box that asks to install additional shit)

*Download the table on page 1 (The one that says Edit 11)

*Make sure your game is running

*Run Cheat engine.exe (you know, the one you just downloaded and all that)

*click the little PC icon in the top left corner, located right under the tab that says "file" (has a little magnifying glass on it as well, pretty sweet right?)

*select the FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE process

*next click the folder icon right next to the icon you pressed earlier, this is to select the table you downloaded from page 1 of this thread.

*select the table and boom you done.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. it's working.

shogoki01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shogoki01 »

the add item is bugged?

add all item doesn't add all of them, and the amount of new item is 0.

do we have to modify the script to spawn all the item?

zenzen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenzen »

Hello can anyone help me.. Im using FXII_TZA_JobReset.ct to reset all member job and cp and when i go back using FFXII_TZA suddenly i cant click the enable check box anymore.

What happen??

Im using the version 10.1 of FFXII-TZA btw because the newer version didnt work on my game for some reason..

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="shogoki01, post: 51586, member: 19247"]the add item is bugged?

add all item doesn't add all of them, and the amount of new item is 0.

do we have to modify the script to spawn all the item?[/QUOTE]

Instructions say to VIEW A POTION before activating any of the add all item scripts. It is required for it to work properly.