Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheAnknown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by TheAnknown »

Deepblue wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:39 pm
still waiting for the mist timer to be fixed. I just got every achievements except 'mist walker', so if there's a fix it would be a big help
Or maybe replacing the concurrences would be easier? (like the simple one replace to blackhole) (just saying, i know nothing about these address thing LOL)
still , appreciate your work @HylianZ
Mist timer is simple float. I personally used cheat engine just for this piece of RNG crap achievement.
If you find a value you can just freeze it, choose a new quickening (but be fast before the animation ends)
and unfreeze the value. Repeat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bingus »

So i managed to get this to work, no major problems, except that the add loot option, whilst adding the loot, did not set the items i didn't have to begin with as visible. Only reason i know they're there is cause i assumed it failed and handed in the desert patient quest but still got the flag for having the great serpent skin, the whole reason i went hunting for an 'add all loot' tool. So i can only assume 50 of every possible loot was added but only the ones i already have are visible in any of the inventories. I went and tested this by looting an item i didn't have without the cheat and yet despite looting a pointed horn, nothing appeared in my loot inventory. So it'd seem anything i have only by the cheat will never show up, nor can i sell any of them to clear the problem out, essentially barring me from all bazaar transactions further on in the game...

bingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bingus »

Can't seem to edit on this website so sorry for double posting.

This problem seems to apply to all inventory additions. I figured i'd already borked my save, why not just grab the weapons and armor i was aiming for anyway. Well, they're in my inventory, but not on the list, using the 'optimize' setting applies the invisible bow and various armors, though they never appear in the inventory nor can they be found when manually equipping things. I'm not a coder but i'm familiar enough with save editing to guess that some flag is not being triggered when adding the new items, the value is being changed but there must be a flagging system else every item in the game would appear in the inventory with a quantity of 0.

I tried the 'remove loot' feature and it removed all my loot as instructed but left the visible items with a value of 0 in my inventory, this result further supports my suspicion.

TheGamer4000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheGamer4000 »

Why Can i not unlock all Espers please make this and make please unlimit time by the Myth techs.

TheGamer4000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheGamer4000 »

Why no answer

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

TheGamer4000 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 1:45 pm
Why no answer
Because most people are done with this game. And if not, you offer no incentive to get back into it. If you have a request, head over to single player cheat requests. Offer money. You're much likelier to get a response that way.

tgyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tgyr »

I assume nobody who knows the table or game well enough is going to check this, but I'm really baffled by something that happened. For basically half the game, any time I decide to flip on God Mode it affected the entire active party. Suddenly now, it only affects my leader, and nothing I do makes it keep everyone else invulnerable. Has anybody else had this problem, or have any idea what I could do to fix it?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not sure why you have an issue, but I do plan to revisit this game in near future to move it to a trainer for the app.

GazBlackheart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GazBlackheart »

Idk if the game has updated since this table has last updated but I can't get it to enable for the life of me. I open cheat engine, link the game to it, load the table, do a scan, then try to click boxes and they just dont. Not sure what to do.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I recently updated this table to a trainer in the fearless app. You can try that.

GazBlackheart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GazBlackheart »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:29 am
I recently updated this table to a trainer in the fearless app. You can try that.
Cool. I am trying it now, I hadnt heard of this new app. Edit: ok so it says game found, trainer activated but wont let me flip the switches.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

are you playing the steam version or the windows/game pass version? this is for steam.

GazBlackheart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GazBlackheart »

execute wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:57 am
are you playing the steam version or game pass version? this is for steam.
I am on the steam version, the only thing I can seem to activate is turning on infinite buffs. I want to get all spells and weapons or like 100% steal but they just don't switch on for some reason.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

GazBlackheart wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:58 am
execute wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:57 am
are you playing the steam version or game pass version? this is for steam.
I am on the steam version, the only thing I can seem to activate is turning on infinite buffs. I want to get all spells and weapons or like 100% steal but they just don't switch on for some reason.
I just used it several days ago, should still be working. Make sure any AV has the app whitelisted.
Edit: Uploaded this video that day.

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Tried both the table and the trainer. The add item functions are still borked as in they marked the already existing items quantity at 50 but no new items/magics/others will appear.