Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xavierprice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by xavierprice »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:19 pm
I put in a fix in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&p=88953#p88953

I cannot edit the tables on the first page of this topic.
HECK YEAH! Thanks for being so on point with this update! Much love to ya. :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shadow1784
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow1784 »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 am
Don't know if anyone even still uses my table, but I updated it, mostly.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&p=31477#p31477

If anyone else is updating their tables, the HEX offsets I found were 4E48C and 2000, if those help/save you some time.
Setting character mist bars and mist power is crashing my game. Also the mist timer won't toggle (address and value are both ?s...any suggestions?).

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

shadow1784 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Setting character mist bars and mist power is crashing my game. Also the mist timer won't toggle (address and value are both ?s...any suggestions?).
I'll take a look at mist bars, but don't really have plans to fix the mist timer.

shadow1784
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow1784 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:53 pm
I'll take a look at mist bars, but don't really have plans to fix the mist timer.
Awesome. Thanks! Since it keeps crashing and I haven't been able to effectively play with values yet, what are the three different lines labeled "Mist Bars" setting?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

shadow1784 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:57 pm
HylianZ wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:53 pm
Awesome. Thanks! Since it keeps crashing and I haven't been able to effectively play with values yet, what are the three different lines labeled "Mist Bars" setting?
Fixed mist bar addresses for the main party. Didn't bother with the others. Check viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477 for the new download.

shadow1784
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow1784 »

Great! No crashes yet! But now I'm playing with values in those fields and can't seem to make any discernible in-game difference...?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Touch a save stone.

shadow1784
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow1784 »

Touching a save crystal now and both nestled "Mist Bars" records have values that are constantly changing. I've tried toggling only the main record with a value of 3 (default) and changing it to other values as well as toggling the individual nestled records with various values both together and separately but I don't get any change in number of mist bars or how they're used in-game. Am I missing something?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

IDK. Make the change, then touch a save crystal, then check, and you should have the amount of mist bars you set. I did it myself so I know it works, and they're static values, so either it's right or it's wrong.

Alex Mercer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex Mercer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:24 pm
I cannot edit the first post, so here is the update for the latest version on Steam around May 7, 2019. I know the update was probably earlier for the game, but I was busy for some time and could not update the table.

EDIT 13:
Fixed the table for version 1.0.4 around April 24, 2020. I think I have everything working but let me know of issues.
Hi DrummerIX, thank you for you work. However, the add weapons, armors ,items, etc. doesn't work for me. It seems like I have it after I use the add cheat but it doesn't show in my inventory. Please let me know if there is something I did wrong. Thank you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Alex Mercer wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:23 pm
Hi DrummerIX, thank you for you work. However, the add weapons, armors ,items, etc. doesn't work for me. It seems like I have it after I use the add cheat but it doesn't show in my inventory. Please let me know if there is something I did wrong. Thank you.
Usually for that to work properly, you have to view a Potion in your inventory first. Did you do that?

Alex Mercer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex Mercer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Alex Mercer wrote:
Usually for that to work properly, you have to view a Potion in your inventory first. Did you do that?
Yes I did. I have tried multiple times. Thank for the quick respond.

Alex Mercer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex Mercer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Alex Mercer wrote:

Yes I did. I would like to mention that when I buy weapons in the shop it shows that I have 50 of all weapons but it doesn't show in my inventory. I can't equip the weapons from my inventory. Thanks.

kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kratos284 »

shadow1784 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:45 pm

The base address for the mist timer is "FFXII_TZA.exe"+01F6EE18

ajerul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajerul »

you can set your FOV manually at a static address of FFXII_TZA.exe+1F77548, value type float.