Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pandora120309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Pandora120309 »

Hi everyone,

Thanks again DrummerIX.

For your information, most of the functions in the last table work, except for "Set Chain Level To 3" which does not seems to work for any location, type of monster or number in the chain.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

reddevil557
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reddevil557 »

So I've read through like page 10 and seen this mentioned but no where have I seen a solution other than one person saying it just worked when they restarted their computer...

I've got cheat engine 6.8.3 and downloaded the tables. Opened the tables, selected ffxii process, and I've got the check box for xII down at the bottom but the box below it that opens "[ ] enable" it will not let me check that box no matter what I do...halp?

Wryme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wryme »

reddevil557 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 am
So I've read through like page 10 and seen this mentioned but no where have I seen a solution other than one person saying it just worked when they restarted their computer...

I've got cheat engine 6.8.3 and downloaded the tables. Opened the tables, selected ffxii process, and I've got the check box for xII down at the bottom but the box below it that opens "[ ] enable" it will not let me check that box no matter what I do...halp?
Grab the table on the last page (41) and just run that. I'm using CE 6.8.3 as well and it works for me.

On an unrelated note, anyone know how to fix Jvook's job reset table (or a work-around)? I spent a couple hours trying to find the right address using the main CT but I'm a super noob. I either can't find the 'main' License board address for Vaan or something else in the script is broken.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Wryme wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:48 am
On an unrelated note, anyone know how to fix Jvook's job reset table (or a work-around)? I spent a couple hours trying to find the right address using the main CT but I'm a super noob. I either can't find the 'main' License board address for Vaan or something else in the script is broken.
You can reset jobs manually. Details on my post on page 7. Should still work, but I haven't tested lately.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477

Wryme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wryme »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 am
Wryme wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:48 am
You can reset jobs manually. Details on my post on page 7. Should still work, but I haven't tested lately.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477
RedCardinal17 on Reddit actually fixed it for me. Says it's temporary, so if another update comes out it could break it. But for now it's working.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Jobreset.CT
(17.16 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Zaalgia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zaalgia »

Ok, i got CE and the script, but everytime i try to enable a license(steal for main 3, accident removed it resetting jobs), it doesnt appear in game. I've read i need to change the value, but not to what. Any help is appreciated,please abd Thank you.

As i am in the stillshrine of Miriam, it is not a case of guest character messing with locations.

dmc823
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmc823 »

Hi
I have problem with any of tables, cant activate "enable" .

dmc823
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmc823 »

reddevil557 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 am

Work only 10.2 version, any help??

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Updated my table on Page 7.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&p=31477#p31477

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Tried out HylianZ's table and for some reason, I can't enable the Mist timer. What value does it need to be set for?

mikuchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikuchan »

why i can't checking the box?
i'm using cheat engine 7.0

vongarnet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vongarnet »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Options:
Character: Stats, jobs, equipment, licenses, and natural effects.
PARTY EDITOR!
Some random other stuff

Code: Select all

Edit 16: Fixed broken table. 

Edit 15: Added Basch (Captain) to Party Editor. Also updated Characters>Others to include Basch (Captain).

Edit 14: Fixed a typo on the party editor for Chocobo and found all the character addresses. Don't have all the names matched up right now, but I will eventually. Also deleted old versions and cleaned up this post. Messy messy.

Edit 13: Party editor complete! Woohoo! Still working on getting stat/license tables for all of the new characters. 

Edit 12: fixed an error I made in Edit 11. Don't mind me. 

Edit 11: added option to jobs to give the classic license board. IF YOU DO THIS YOU MUST SET BOTH JOBS AT THE SAME TIME OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH. It only contains licenses for the original game's content, so you won't be able to use the IZJS/TZA exclusive equipment/spells/etc...

Edit 10: Found the mist timer manually, since the one I found didn't to anything.

Edit 9: I goofed again. Wrong starting point for licenses. Should be easily editable now with the matrix below. Fixed table uploaded.

Edit 8: Fixed a couple more broken things, got rid of buffs. They didn't always work correctly, and we don't really need them anyway.

Edit 7: Fixed stats for characters.

Edit 6: Stats are now editable to be permanent, Job editor, Temporary Buffs, Event related stuff (charging the sunstone, chocobo, Pinewood, etc...), Steps, Clan points, Game Time, Esper timer and Mist timer, Some more testing, and I did some reorganizing. (Re-edited to be more specific.)

Edit 5: Added the licenses discussed on Page 10.

Edit 4: Updated the table with the Natural Effects for each character. It's a bit complicated, but I'm pretty novice at CE, so just bear with me. The concept is pretty simple. Take one column from the following spreadsheet, find the items you want, then add up the number they correspond with on the left/right of the table and enter that number in the value section. See Table extras for an example. Column 1 is part 1. Each "part" is 2 digits. Some math required. Use a HEX calculator. 

Edit 3: Since I was doing this at the same time DrummerIX was updating his table, I had to go back and add the weapons I was missing. THANKS DRUMMERIX. lol

Edit 2: Filled out the equipment selection with stuff from DrummerIX's Table. Now you can select what you want from the dropdown to equip people with. No muss, no fuss.

Edit 1: Sorry for the messiness of the addresses, I'm still new to this.
Side note: Thanks to MancombSeepgood, the licenses have been broken down so each and every one is it's own address in a table. Much easier to locate and activate/deactivate a specific license. Find it here: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 315#p32819

Licenses table provided by PhoenixFlare: [Link]
Starting licenses: [Link]

Natural Effects table: [Link]

First of all, thank you for your ce file
I have downloaded Cheat Engine 7.0 but can't use the mist time function in the ce file.
My OS is win7 X64
CE software does not have any plugins installed
Unusable box in front of mist time cannot be checked

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

You're right. It's broken. Guess I missed that one. Probably Esper timer too, thinking on it.

Don't really feel like fixing it. But if you wanna find it yourself, it's a float value. Starts at 4.00 when the timer begins, and counts down like you see it on screen. When not in a mist, it's 0. So you can scan a float value of 0 before the battle, start a mist and alt tab, then search for a decreased value, or the value you see on screen. I like to do value between searches once the mist countdown begins. There should only be one correct address. GLHF

piedpiper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by piedpiper »

Hey guys, I was using the glitch to play as Reks before I figured out how to use The Zodiac Battle Pack and model swapped Reks and Vaan... Since I started playing the game as Reks, it turns out that I never got the Ally: Vaan gambit.

You can't buy it from stores, you don't get it if you use CE to add Vaan to the party and as far as I can tell there are no cheat tables that add gambits to the player's inventory.

Fortunately I am kinda able to work around this with the party leader gambit, but it can be obnoxious at times since I have gambits set up to cast lure on party lead and sometimes have to swap lead. I'm kind of scratching my head trying to find a solution here and was wondering how difficult it might be for someone to create a table that adds the Ally: Vaan and Foe: targeting Vaan gambits to the player's inventory.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

piedpiper wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm
Hey guys, I was using the glitch to play as Reks before I figured out how to use The Zodiac Battle Pack and model swapped Reks and Vaan... Since I started playing the game as Reks, it turns out that I never got the Ally: Vaan gambit.

You can't buy it from stores, you don't get it if you use CE to add Vaan to the party and as far as I can tell there are no cheat tables that add gambits to the player's inventory.

Fortunately I am kinda able to work around this with the party leader gambit, but it can be obnoxious at times since I have gambits set up to cast lure on party lead and sometimes have to swap lead. I'm kind of scratching my head trying to find a solution here and was wondering how difficult it might be for someone to create a table that adds the Ally: Vaan and Foe: targeting Vaan gambits to the player's inventory.
You might could use Override Shop Item ID, but I didn't add the Gambits into the list. I believe they start at HEX 5000 or decimal 20,480. Try typing that into the Override Ship Item ID and see if you get any gambits. I'm not playing the game to find all the gambit digits.