Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by jay_123 »

XLucivarX wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 am
jay_123 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:41 am
Will the table work with CPY version? :)
It should already work with the CPY version, just use 10.2 instead of 10.5 if your version doesn't have the March Update.
Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ViviZZzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViviZZzz »

Hi ! I wanted to give a try on this table but seems like some effects won't stop (like god mode or one hit KO) even after I leave the game or cheat engine. I tried to reload another save where I did not used the cheats, but it results in the same way... meaning my characters are basically one shoting everything without taking damages. Did I miss something in order to disable the cheat effects ?

ViviZZzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViviZZzz »

ViviZZzz wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Hi ! I wanted to give a try on this table but seems like some effects won't stop (like god mode or one hit KO) even after I leave the game or cheat engine. I tried to reload another save where I did not used the cheats, but it results in the same way... meaning my characters are basically one shoting everything without taking damages. Did I miss something in order to disable the cheat effects ?
OK ! I got this fixed by re-launching the game and using a quick save to load it. Still dunno what happened there, but it works fine know.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ViviZZzz wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm
If you used a permanent status effect, you have to turn it off and touch a save crystal to turn it off.

Ex-SOLDIER
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ex-SOLDIER »

Game got an update 1.0.2.0

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Ex-SOLDIER wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:29 pm
Game got an update 1.0.2.0
Did it break the table again? (Can't test atm).

Man... Square normally never releases this many updates lol.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's some smaller bug fixes and a issue with save data from the Steam announcement post.
Fixes to issues where an error occurs while saving game data, preventing saving and loading from being carried out correctly.
Minor bug fixes.
Would be nice to know what the minor fixes were but eh the game has been fairly solid so far overall. :)
(Game exe and the little config exe were updated in addition to the data file so it might have affected the current table depending on what it did with the exe.)

gsurfer04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gsurfer04 »

I would like an option to set permanent Lure on a character. It's annoying having to recast it every 30s.

Beric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beric »

Hey, nice work.

Which CT file is the latest one? They all have the same name.

Thanks!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="Beric, post: 42502, member: 16248"]Hey, nice work.

Which CT file is the latest one? They all have the same name.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

From what I can tell by my posts, it seems the most bottom right one is the last uploaded file.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

If you hover over them, they seem to get higher numbered directory names for the attachments as you go from old to new, which seems a decent way to tell the order uploaded. Just watch your status bar as you hover. Still a pain, but a workable solution for now.

tomi2an
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tomi2an »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 42314, member: 1466"]I just tested this on latest Steam version and everything enables fine for me. If you are using CODEX, then it probably didn't get updated. You will have to use an older version of the table for the original version.[/QUOTE]

please make update for 1.0.2.0 =))

nemesis26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nemesis26 »

Thank you so much DrummerIX for your wonderful work.

It's my first time dealing with Cheat Engine and I have several questions:

1. There are 10 attachments with the same name, which one should I run, or do I have to run all of them? It seems that I can only expand (enable) the first file, not the others.

2. DrummerIX mentioned about the EDITs, which is which in his attachments?

3. How do I reset the affect of the cheats if I want to turn them off?

Thank you all for your time.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

This is due to the forum change hear at fearless. Generally, the latest one is the largest file size and has the most views. I believe it's the furthest to the right and down.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 42727, member: 1466"]This is due to the forum change hear at fearless. Generally, the latest one is the largest file size and has the most views. I believe it's the furthest to the right and down.[/QUOTE]

Hey, first of all, your table is really great, i'm having a good time using it. There is only one thing, that i still need and that is the option to set the amount for all my loot items to a specific amount. Like, set all the loot i have to 5 pieces. I don't want to use tha "All Loot" Option, because i only like to set the loot i have right now, not everything there is.

I tried to figure it out on my own looking at your Add and Remove scripts, but it's no use. Could you help me out with it? either tell me the code so i add it myself, or add the option into the table.

Thanks!