Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by WageSlave »

Could I get you to add a "Remove all Weapons" script? Somehow I have corrupted a save without realizing it and my inventory is full of un-named weapons that I can't sell or get rid of. It also prevents me from buying/looting new ones.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Glad to hear the table functions well. I'm kind of taking a small break today from hacking. I will try to find some of the other requests tomorrow.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

I know there is already a code to change to License Board each character has, but is there a way to "clean" the previous board? as it is when I change from White Mage to Knight I still have every license I purchased as a White Mage unlocked.

Thanks again for this awesomeness!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Azure wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 pm
I know there is already a code to change to License Board each character has, but is there a way to "clean" the previous board? as it is when I change from White Mage to Knight I still have every license I purchased as a White Mage unlocked.

[Link]

Here are the default Licenses, as they appear in the table. Make your character's board look like this in the table, then add the amount of LP you will need to get back to where you were.

If you're looking to change the second job and don't want to mess with the first, use PhoenixFlare's Matrix, linked in the post on page 7 and go through and manually set the licenses you need to remove to 0. It's a pain, to be sure, but it's the best I've got.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 pm
I'll look into the items dropping with correct Grimoires.

I can probably find the pointer to the current seed or something. It's still technically cheating, but I guess others don't feel so bad about cheating in a particular way. It would require having CE running to manipulate RNG.

I enjoy figuring out how to make games do what I want. Kind of like Captain Kirk and the Kobiashi Maru test. If you don't like the rules, figure out ways to change them. I have no problem using what I find to play single player games the way I want, but I guess not everyone feels that way. I guess it's not too hard to find options everyone will enjoy (those that only want to "cheat" in certain ways).
Yep i know. But i just want to get the same experience as the PS2 and PS4 version, not a different one. This is why it would be nice to have an option to make RNG the same as the PS2/PS4 version. In my opinion, trying to change things back to how they were on different platforms isn't cheating, but the RNG manipulation itself is still cheating(because i think rng manipulation is no matter what a kind of in-game cheat), but i think it's just fun to play around with RNG so why not? T
Last edited by SPcheater123 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Efaris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Efaris »

May not be top priority but is it possible to exclude unique treasre chest from "Treasure always apears" script ?
(When i say unique i mean those that normaly never appear again when you openned it for the first time)

Danny D. DeMaio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danny D. DeMaio »

Please, add "Quickening" options like have always 3 Mist Charges and slower countdown if its possible

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

So apparently, the creator of the updated RNG Helper is making a tool that reads RNG seed value directly from RAM(but does not alter it) and thus will be able to extrapolate future events like it does on PS4 with the help of the extracted RNG value(the PS4 value is always PRNGseed=4537 as a reference). If the tool can read the value directly, it will be able to adjust your position in the RNG accordingly, removing the need of actually altering memory like Cheat Engine does.
[Link]

If it's not easy to find the value, you can put that on hold. The redditor said that he/she should be able to release a tool in the near future.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 pm
Azure wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 pm

[Link]

Here are the default Licenses, as they appear in the table. Make your character's board look like this in the table, then add the amount of LP you will need to get back to where you were.

If you're looking to change the second job and don't want to mess with the first, use PhoenixFlare's Matrix, linked in the post on page 7 and go through and manually set the licenses you need to remove to 0. It's a pain, to be sure, but it's the best I've got.

Thank you Ill give it a go! sometimes i just want to do hunt runs withoutspending hours repeating the story just to try new combinations

DigitalIP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DigitalIP »

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, But

Could some of the problems happening with the all item codes and such and Quests have to do with an amount limit?

Like one normally wouldn't have EVERY single piece of whatever, so maybe theres a hard cap to the amount of items you can hold at a time?
idk, that's what ive been wondering about though..
-

Regardless of the answer
I would suggest only using the "Buy" specific items from a shop instead of using the ALL options just in case.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

DigitalIP wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:01 pm
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, But

Could some of the problems happening with the all item codes and such and Quests have to do with an amount limit?

Like one normally wouldn't have EVERY single piece of whatever, so maybe theres a hard cap to the amount of items you can hold at a time?
idk, that's what ive been wondering about though..
-

Regardless of the answer
I would suggest only using the "Buy" specific items from a shop instead of using the ALL options just in case.
There's really no limit to the items, other than per slot. The slot is limited to 99 of that particular item. But as a collectionist, I always end up with one of every single item/weapon/armor piece in the game before I call it "beaten". Every item "slot" has it's own place in memory. I've noticed that it can get funky if you add items you don't have already, particularly because those predetermined values get overwritten. I think that's what causes the issue with this game. The game will definitely have issues if you end up with more than one "Stack" of an item too. since the structure doesn't allow for it.

Like you said though, do the shop overwrite instead, if you plan to do anything more than mess around.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some real life things to deal with, so cannot look for more options at the moment. I will try to finish up things with this table over the weekend. It's time for Trails of Cold Steel 2 next week and Secret of Mana as well. I don't think I can do tables for both. Maybe another cheat table maker will pick up Secret of Mana. I think I will enjoy Trails of Cold Steel 2.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I think all that's missing now is a Bestiary thing. Maybe make it so that whenever you kill a monster, you can set a multiplier to it. That'd fill out each monster entry you find immediately. And maybe a weather changer would be great to have too.

Switchblade717
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Switchblade717 »

I made an account just to suggest/ask one thing with these cheat tables: Would it be possible to modify the appearance of a weapon in game? Say I want my top level dagger to look like the starting dagger. Would that be possible?

Thanks for your hard work guys, those of us in the steam community really appreciate what you do.

alanroxas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alanroxas »

Hi, haven't had a chance to read through the thread as it is quite long, so if someone has requested this I apologize.

I wanted to request a camera script, if possible. I'd like to be able to zoom out a bit more.

Thanks.