Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

shadowfang82 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 am
love to see the chocobo riding timer frozen
Check the post above you. I think I found that already. It's under Miscellaneous>Event Related

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by HylianZ on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

ok thanks

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Hmm. Been doing some more testing with Licenses and that table isn't as accurate as I'd hoped. Seems a lot of the licenses have been moved around. Probably in an effort to group them together more. The values seem to be correct though. Just not the exact placement of those values. The 3 final bytes of the grouping are Job 1, Job 2, and selected job though, so that's handy. Direct edits to jobs make it a little simpler. Those are in my table now too, listed separately from the licenses. (Still shows in licenses though, so it matches the table). More testing required. I may just end up giving myself a ton of LP and mapping it out manually. Someone must have done it to get that table to begin with. Shouldn't be too hard.

Irre31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irre31 »

Hello
please excuse my bad English.
I used all items cheat and now I'm coming in
Archades not further. I should collect Pine chops
but they are not in the inventory. Now I can not use the taxi.

if I do the quest and get Pine Chop as a reward, they will not appear in inventory either

Clan Master says I already have the Sandalwood Chop.
but also that is not in the inventory and I can not use the taxi.
and Julius is no longer at the taxi

I hope you can help.

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

HylianZ wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:12 am
Hmm. Been doing some more testing with Licenses and that table isn't as accurate as I'd hoped. Seems a lot of the licenses have been moved around. Probably in an effort to group them together more. The values seem to be correct though. Just not the exact placement of those values. The 3 final bytes of the grouping are Job 1, Job 2, and selected job though, so that's handy. Direct edits to jobs make it a little simpler. Those are in my table now too, listed separately from the licenses. (Still shows in licenses though, so it matches the table). More testing required. I may just end up giving myself a ton of LP and mapping it out manually. Someone must have done it to get that table to begin with. Shouldn't be too hard.
Yeah, I expected as much because a lot of the addresses previously used in IZJS are now different in Zodiac Age, though I figured the workings would still be retained (the 1, 2, 4, 8 values). I'll try out some of them myself tonight and see how it goes. If you don't mind giving me your email, I could give you permission to edit for the table.

xy13x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xy13x »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 pm
EDIT 8:
I tried working on Treasure Chest options. I have it working so you pick the Item Rarity that you want and as long as you don't get Gil, it gives you the type you picked. Choices are Common Item, Rare Item, Diamond Armlet Common Item, Diamond Armlet Rare Item. I might work on this more to always give you the item instead of gil, but this is what I have for now. The option is called Treasure Chest Always Yield Certain Item.
Sadly, Treasure Chest option dosent activate for me. Have tried to activate it in city, outside, and areas with no chests.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Edit 6: Stats are now editable to be permanent, Job editor, Temporary Buffs, Event related stuff (charging the sunstone, chocobo, Pinewood, etc...), Steps, Clan points, Game Time, Esper timer and Mist timer, Some more testing, and I did some reorganizing. (Re-edited to be more specific.)
The stat addresses seem to work for Vaan but not the other ones, not sure if it's just my copy of the game or I'm missing something.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:50 am
HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Edit 6: Stats are now editable to be permanent, Job editor, Temporary Buffs, Event related stuff (charging the sunstone, chocobo, Pinewood, etc...), Steps, Clan points, Game Time, Esper timer and Mist timer, Some more testing, and I did some reorganizing. (Re-edited to be more specific.)
The stat addresses seem to work for Vaan but not the other ones, not sure if it's just my copy of the game or I'm missing something.
Okay. I'll take a look at it. I might have messed up the offsets.

Edit: Okay, they're fixed now. Thanks for the heads up on that. I'm still new to making tables.

Bandit82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bandit82 »

Hey HylianZ, for your licenses, try moving everyone's starting point down a bit. For example, your table has Vaan starting at 0217F2DF, if you move it to 0217F2Dc and do the same for other license rows it seems to match with the matrix that was talked about earlier. I was able to add quickenings and ninja sword 3 and whatever using the matrix from earlier as reference.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

HylianZ wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:16 am
Okay. I'll take a look at it. I might have messed up the offsets.

Edit: Okay, they're fixed now. Thanks for the heads up on that. I'm still new to making tables.
Balthier and Fran offsets still seem to not fully work, max hp/mp mostly, great work otherwise! Also if you're still working on the stats I would really like to see the other stats in the table like defense/evasion and attack power and so on. Thanks regardless for the table!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:16 pm
Balthier and Fran offsets still seem to not fully work, max hp/mp mostly, great work otherwise! Also if you're still working on the stats I would really like to see the other stats in the table like defense/evasion and attack power and so on. Thanks regardless for the table!
Alright, I'll delve further into it later today. Max HP/MP is pretty weird. I can bring back the ones that fix themselves because they're based on level. Those have to be frozen, but at least they're reliable. :lol:

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I'm just glad someone else who knows what they're doing at least a little bit is working on stuff like this since I've got no clue about it. :D

Edit: I'm not sure what I did but the max hp/mp addresses work now.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

xy13x wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:20 pm
EDIT 8:
I tried working on Treasure Chest options. I have it working so you pick the Item Rarity that you want and as long as you don't get Gil, it gives you the type you picked. Choices are Common Item, Rare Item, Diamond Armlet Common Item, Diamond Armlet Rare Item. I might work on this more to always give you the item instead of gil, but this is what I have for now. The option is called Treasure Chest Always Yield Certain Item.
Sadly, Treasure Chest option dosent activate for me. Have tried to activate it in city, outside, and areas with no chests.
Sorry for the bad edit. I fixed it in EDIT 8.1. I think I have it working to always give you the Item Rarity you choose instead of gil also. I will try to search for the option to always make chests appear next.

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Several spells are missing from the Override Shop feature. Protectga, Shellga, a lot of green magicks, etc. To name a few.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Bandit82 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:48 am
Hey HylianZ, for your licenses, try moving everyone's starting point down a bit. For example, your table has Vaan starting at 0217F2DF, if you move it to 0217F2Dc and do the same for other license rows it seems to match with the matrix that was talked about earlier. I was able to add quickenings and ninja sword 3 and whatever using the matrix from earlier as reference.
Oh wow, I missed this. I will test this tonight. Should save a lot of work if true. I just started it where the table said to, but if it just offset by 2 compared to the table... Easy fix. Thanks.