Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alexandra Moldovia
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Alexandra Moldovia »

Just signed up for an account to ask if anyone has found a way to change the license board selection.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cmg.au
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmg.au »

Hi I'm new to this whole CE thing, I'm trying to find the Item Table you guys keep mentioning in regards to buying anything from a shop can you show me what you're talking about.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 pm
Not positive about the Dawn Shard. I think it doesn't, but it's probably best to save before using it, just in case.

Edit: Just confirmed it does give you the Dawn Shard.

As far as the License points... It's a bit of both. It will freeze at whatever you set it, but then whatever you spend with one character, will be added to the other character's license points. So for instance, if you fill out a board, and it would have used like 4k points, then all other characters will have 4k points.
Thanks for the info! Did it unlock the achievement as well by any chance? Or is it safe to use it without having to worry about that?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Alexandra Moldovia wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm
Just signed up for an account to ask if anyone has found a way to change the license board selection.
It's in the table. Just open the table and the game, attach CE to the game, enable the table, go to pointers, and enable the job selector. Open licences and change what you want it to be. [Link]
cmg.au wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:34 pm
Hi I'm new to this whole CE thing, I'm trying to find the Item Table you guys keep mentioning in regards to buying anything from a shop can you show me what you're talking about.
It's pretty simple. Open the table and the game, attach CE to the game, enable the table, go to scripts, and it's at the bottom. Enable the script and select the item you want to get from the dropdown then buy something in the store. [Link]
Exeter wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:57 pm
Thanks for the info! Did it unlock the achievement as well by any chance? Or is it safe to use it without having to worry about that?
I didn't get the achievement when I used it. Should be safe to use.

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

The addresses to unlock the second bestiary entries for monsters you've fought are somehow eluding me. I remember decreasing all the numbers to 1 in the PS2 IZJS version to easily unlock the second entries, but now the searches are not returning the right results. :/

trueironbar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trueironbar »

First of all thank you so much for this great table.
For some reason the "add all loot" function wont work. When i click on the box no X appears. Is this function simple not active?

armoredcore48
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armoredcore48 »

Hi i cants toggle enable button on newer table version

EDIT: OK it worked, weird.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

trueironbar wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 pm
First of all thank you so much for this great table.
For some reason the "add all loot" function wont work. When i click on the box no X appears. Is this function simple not active?
You have to view a Potion for it to grab the right pointers. Make sure you view a Potion only and nothing else before using it.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The dawn shard key item and dawn shard accessory seem to be separate items.

xy13x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xy13x »

Is the Permenant Status Effect supposed to apply to enemies too?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 pm
I didn't get the achievement when I used it. Should be safe to use.
Awesome, good to know.
Sauce wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:46 pm
The dawn shard key item and dawn shard accessory seem to be separate items.
Ah, that would explain why it doesn't trigger the achievement. Good stuff then. At least it won't interfere with the story in any way either then.

avalanch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by avalanch »

Could you make something for "Max noteriety"? After you take the first airship... After you get out of the Lhusu Mines, you'll have to yell at people & raise your "noteriety" meter. Could you adjust it so you get max noteriety for yelling at one person?

There are some annoying npc's that can "catch" you and reset it back to zero making it pretty tedious.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Options:
Character: Stats, jobs, equipment, licenses, and natural effects.
PARTY EDITOR!
Some random other stuff

Code: Select all

Edit 18: Fixed Mist bars incorrect address.

Edit 17: Updated most of the table to work with the latest update (4/24/2020)

Edit 16: Fixed broken table. 

Edit 15: Added Basch (Captain) to Party Editor. Also updated Characters>Others to include Basch (Captain).

Edit 14: Fixed a typo on the party editor for Chocobo and found all the character addresses. Don't have all the names matched up right now, but I will eventually. Also deleted old versions and cleaned up this post. Messy messy.

Edit 13: Party editor complete! Woohoo! Still working on getting stat/license tables for all of the new characters. 

Edit 12: fixed an error I made in Edit 11. Don't mind me. 

Edit 11: added option to jobs to give the classic license board. IF YOU DO THIS YOU MUST SET BOTH JOBS AT THE SAME TIME OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH. It only contains licenses for the original game's content, so you won't be able to use the IZJS/TZA exclusive equipment/spells/etc...

Edit 10: Found the mist timer manually, since the one I found didn't to anything.

Edit 9: I goofed again. Wrong starting point for licenses. Should be easily editable now with the matrix below. Fixed table uploaded.

Edit 8: Fixed a couple more broken things, got rid of buffs. They didn't always work correctly, and we don't really need them anyway.

Edit 7: Fixed stats for characters.

Edit 6: Stats are now editable to be permanent, Job editor, Temporary Buffs, Event related stuff (charging the sunstone, chocobo, Pinewood, etc...), Steps, Clan points, Game Time, Esper timer and Mist timer, Some more testing, and I did some reorganizing. (Re-edited to be more specific.)

Edit 5: Added the licenses discussed on Page 10.

Edit 4: Updated the table with the Natural Effects for each character. It's a bit complicated, but I'm pretty novice at CE, so just bear with me. The concept is pretty simple. Take one column from the following spreadsheet, find the items you want, then add up the number they correspond with on the left/right of the table and enter that number in the value section. See Table extras for an example. Column 1 is part 1. Each "part" is 2 digits. Some math required. Use a HEX calculator. 

Edit 3: Since I was doing this at the same time DrummerIX was updating his table, I had to go back and add the weapons I was missing. THANKS DRUMMERIX. lol

Edit 2: Filled out the equipment selection with stuff from DrummerIX's Table. Now you can select what you want from the dropdown to equip people with. No muss, no fuss.

Edit 1: Sorry for the messiness of the addresses, I'm still new to this.
Side note: Thanks to MancombSeepgood, the licenses have been broken down so each and every one is it's own address in a table. Much easier to locate and activate/deactivate a specific license. Find it here: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 315#p32819

Licenses table provided by PhoenixFlare: [Link]
Starting licenses: [Link]

Natural Effects table: [Link]
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Char.CT
Edit 18
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 630 times
FFXII_TZA_Char.CT
Edit 16
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
Last edited by HylianZ on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 21 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

xy13x wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:59 pm
Is the Permenant Status Effect supposed to apply to enemies too?
It could have been. I put in code to check this in EDIT 7.2, so it shouldn't affect enemies anymore.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Holy crap! So you know how we have the Permanent Status Effects? Well I just found where they can be put on PER CHARACTER! And they don't disappear when you change equipment and touch a save crystal! And we can customize what we get! WOOOOOOO! Getting all the options into a table will be time consuming. But this is cool.

Edit: Okay, maybe I'm a bit too excited about this. Oh well.
Last edited by HylianZ on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.