Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VonConler
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by VonConler »

ok i see that it was fix but the health max is not working right when you enable it all the other work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Just to note for Steam users regarding table option functionality with the recent 1.1.5.2 game version release:

fantomas's Steam-specific 1.1.4.1 x64 Table
- All options on the old 1.1.4.1 Steam version of the table are still fully functional for me on the new Steam 1.1.5.2 game version.

fantomas's 'Universal' (GoG & Steam) 1.1.5.0 x64 Table
The scripts for the following options in the recently added 1.1.5.0 'Universal' x64 Table are different and these options are made non-functional for me on the Steam 1.1.5.2 game version:
- Inf Health
- Inf Mana
- Super Attack Speed
- Super Run Speed
- Super Spell Cast Speed

As all options on the older 1.1.4.1 Steam-specific x64 Table are still fully functional for me on the new Steam 1.1.5.2 game version, I recommend for other Steam version users to just use it instead of the 'Universal' 1.1.5.0 x64 Table.

Thank you once again for your tables and efforts, fantomas! Your table massively increases my enjoyment of the game.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Thank you for taking time to test out what worked and doesn't work :)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

StinVec wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:14 am
The scripts for the following options in the recently added 1.1.5.0 'Universal' x64 Table are different and these options are made non-functional for me on the Steam 1.1.5.2 game version:
- Inf Health
- Inf Mana
- Super Attack Speed
- Super Run Speed
- Super Spell Cast Speed
Thank you for your feedback - Here all these options work fine, though. :( I just made minor fixes for x32 table (Inf Mana, Add Money, FreeBuy). In x64 table, a minor fix for FreeBuy script.

I'm just waiting to check the Gog version before uploading the new table. ;)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

NoSkillCooldown x64 table

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//Game.GAME::Skill::StartCooldown+21
aobscanregion(noSkillCooldown,Game.GAME::Skill::StartCooldown,Game.GAME::Skill::StartCooldown+9F,76)

noSkillCooldown:
  db 77
//77 14
//ja Game.GAME::Skill::StartCooldown+37
registersymbol(noSkillCooldown)

[DISABLE]
noSkillCooldown:
  db 76
//76 14
//jna Game.GAME::Skill::StartCooldown+37
unregistersymbol(noSkillCooldown)

DarkChaser72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkChaser72 »

Some options (such as infinite mana/hp) not working for me. Using x64 version.
Tried both new 1.1.5.0. and 1.1.4.1 versions

_sona9_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by _sona9_ »

Tables need to be updated..not working on v1.1.5.2..

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

Just updated to the latest version of the game and both 1.1.4.1 x64 and 1.1.5.0 x64 versions of the CT is working fine for me in 1.1.5.2 x64 with no mods, GoG version of the game.

fantomas: Just check out your no skill cooldown script and it works for most of my spells except one. Not a big deal but it's interesting to know there are probably multiple cooldown checks for some spells and maybe skills. IIRC it's called Orexna's Flash Freeze or something like that. It seems it won't let you cast it again as long as the freeze effect is still running.

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

beguiler wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 am
Just updated to the latest version of the game and both 1.1.4.1 x64 and 1.1.5.0 x64 versions of the CT is working fine for me in 1.1.5.2 x64 with no mods, GoG version of the game.
nowadays almost every second player starts Grim Dawn with Grim Internals shortcut - so if you, dear sir, can make tables work with GI - you will be praised in centuries, no doubt ))

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

noblepirate wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 pm
nowadays almost every second player starts Grim Dawn with Grim Internals shortcut - so if you, dear sir, can make tables work with GI - you will be praised in centuries, no doubt ))
It's really not about if you can or cannot or about praise, the problem is that you have to draw a line at what you are willing to support if you make a table. Most people will only support a specific version (usually steam) because things change when packaged differently for other platforms (like GoG) and addresses of code shift around. Some of that trouble gets mitigated by using tools like aobscan where the code is the same but only the offsets to the code you need to modify are changed. Mods (usually only the non-cosmetic type) are completely different. They can change return values of functions or what is stored in the registers. That will break cheat tables that work and still enable, and no one wants to support them because it becomes endless.

You should always assume that the tables here will only work with the stock game from the company. If it happens to work with a mod you like to use, then lucky you, but if it doesn't and you really want to use the mod, it's up to you to learn how to fix it yourself. FYI, I started to learn how to fix and make tables because most people made CT for the Steam Version of the game, and I go out of my way to buy the GoG version if available. Then when something didn't work I tried to fix it learning as I went. Maybe this is how you learn how to make and fix CT :).

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

beguiler wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:50 pm
Maybe this is how you learn how to make and fix CT :).
The best "GTFO & DIY" I ever seen, rofl ))

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes to support the latest update v1.1.6.0 x64 ONLY!!!
Minor fixes to support the latest update v1.1.6.0 x32 ONLY!!!

Some scripts still kept aobscanregion method - If it does not work for you, replace it (line 15) by aobscanmodule method as commented in each script (take a look at the script). ;)

BR

fantomas

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Some scripts still kept aobscanregion method - If it does not work for you, replace it (line 15) by aobscanmodule method as commented in each script (take a look at the script). ;)

BR

fantomas

Thanks you

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 pm
Does the max exp script in this table also give max exp to the devotion skills?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Awesome table. Do you think it'd be possible to increase the modifier described below on the Leap and Rift Tear (Teleport) rune augment skills?

From Reddit:
The movement skills respect normal pathing, with wiggle room. If you are X distance away from the spot you clicked on (if you walked there), then the movement skill takes you there. Teleport skills have a x1.5 modifier for trying to get around obstacles, so you can in fact teleport over many things.