Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yothuco
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by yothuco »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 138547, member: 1587"]

Hi,

Did you, at least, try the current table with that new version (I guess is 1.7.0), before asking for an update? If yes, then what does work and what does not?

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Edit[/COLOR][/B]

I just checked x32 version and in my case, only these 3 scripts had needed a minor fix, nothing big to deal.

[CODE] Changes in 1.7.0 x32

- Minor fix in 'NoBuyItemRequirement (Buy an item with 0 money in Market)' script

- Minor fix in 'No Skill Cooldown' script

- Minor fix in 'Increase Attributs Points' script[/CODE]

[CODE] Changes in 1.7.0 x64

- Minor fix in 'NoBuyItemRequirement (Buy an item with 0 money in Market)' script[/CODE]

Tables updated

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkChaser72
Noobzor
Noobzor

Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by DarkChaser72 »

Skill cooldown and inf. mana don't work both in 1.1.7.0 x32. Steam, license.
Last edited by DarkChaser72 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

puma123456
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by puma123456 »

Cheers for the Latest cheat table. Would it be possible to add Free crafting in the table?

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by evil_befall »

Seems not everything works in the table

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by MSoniSama »

Could we get an update for 1.1.7.2 Hotfix-2. Some stuff doesn't work like max stack.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

MSoniSama wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:57 pm
Could we get an update for 1.1.7.2 Hotfix-2. Some stuff doesn't work like max stack.
(edit: removed incorrect information on other non-functional options - I accidentally tested outdated versions of them)

I am using fantomas's 1.1.7.0 (x64) table on the 1.1.7.2 Hotfix-2 game version and the only option that is no longer working for me is the "Add Money (market)" option where money still decreases when buying an item. However, I never really needed the Add Money option due to using the No Buy Item Requirement and/or 9,999,999 Money Hover options.
- Add money (Market) (Money is still taken when buying for me)

The max item stack option you noted not working for you is still working for me, though I am using a slightly altered old version of fantomas's code for it and not their current code. In addition to using an old version of fantomas's code for that option, I also changed the max stack to be 98 instead of 50 that the current code has it set at so that it gets as max amount as it can get without causing a new stack to be created upon looting another of it. I did this primarily to double how long before I need to split/refill stacks.

You can duplicate the current max item stack entry in your table (highlight option, ctrl+c, ctrl+v, OK) and then right-click the copied option and click 'Change script' and replace the code in the new window with this to see if it works for you:

Code: Select all

//Game: Grim Dawn + All DLC's
//Version: v1.1.1.1

define(address,Game.GAME::Item::IncrementStack+3F)
define(bytes,89 8F 5C 07 00 00)

[ENABLE]
assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,Game.GAME::Item::IncrementStack+3F)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov ecx,#98
//mov ecx,[rdi+00000760]  //0x760 - maxItemValue { 100 }

code:
  mov [rdi+0000075C],ecx  //0x75C - currentItemValue
  jmp return

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
address:
  db bytes
  // mov [rdi+0000075C],ecx

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Game.GAME::Item::IncrementStack+3F

"Game.dll"+25E9BE: 48 8B F9                       -  mov rdi,rcx
"Game.dll"+25E9C1: FF 90 80 05 00 00              -  call qword ptr [rax+00000580]
"Game.dll"+25E9C7: 8B 8F 5C 07 00 00              -  mov ecx,[rdi+0000075C]
"Game.dll"+25E9CD: 03 CB                          -  add ecx,ebx
"Game.dll"+25E9CF: 3B C8                          -  cmp ecx,eax
"Game.dll"+25E9D1: 76 0C                          -  jna Game.dll+25E9DF
"Game.dll"+25E9D3: 2B C8                          -  sub ecx,eax
"Game.dll"+25E9D5: 89 0E                          -  mov [rsi],ecx
"Game.dll"+25E9D7: 89 87 5C 07 00 00              -  mov [rdi+0000075C],eax
"Game.dll"+25E9DD: EB 06                          -  jmp Game.dll+25E9E5
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Game.dll"+25E9DF: 89 8F 5C 07 00 00              -  mov [rdi+0000075C],ecx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Game.dll"+25E9E5: 8B 87 5C 07 00 00              -  mov eax,[rdi+0000075C]
"Game.dll"+25E9EB: 48 8B 5C 24 30                 -  mov rbx,[rsp+30]
"Game.dll"+25E9F0: 48 8B 74 24 38                 -  mov rsi,[rsp+38]
"Game.dll"+25E9F5: 89 87 DC 05 00 00              -  mov [rdi+000005DC],eax
"Game.dll"+25E9FB: B0 01                          -  mov al,01
"Game.dll"+25E9FD: 48 83 C4 20                    -  add rsp,20
"Game.dll"+25EA01: 5F                             -  pop rdi
"Game.dll"+25EA02: C3                             -  ret
"Game.dll"+25EA03: CC                             -  int 3
"Game.dll"+25EA04: CC                             -  int 3
}
What other options are not working for you and which version of the table are you using (32/64)?
Last edited by StinVec on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skeeta69 »

Thanks

liqSTAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by liqSTAR »

StinVec wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:42 am
MSoniSama wrote:

However, the max item stack option you noted not working for you is still working for me though I am using a slightly altered old version of fantomas's code for it and not their current code. In addition to using an old version of their code for that option, I also changed the max stack to be 98 instead of the 50 the current code has it at so it gets as max amount as it can get without causing a new stack to be created upon looting something. I did this primarily to double how long before I need to split/refill the stack.

You can duplicate the current max item stack entry in your table (highlight option, ctrl+c, ctrl+v, OK) and then right-click the copied option and click 'Change script' and replace the code in the new window with this to see if it works for you:
Works for me. Why do we choose an max item value like 98?

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

liqSTAR wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:04 pm
StinVec wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:42 am
MSoniSama wrote:

However, the max item stack option you noted not working for you is still working for me though I am using a slightly altered old version of fantomas's code for it and not their current code. In addition to using an old version of their code for that option, I also changed the max stack to be 98 instead of the 50 the current code has it at so it gets as max amount as it can get without causing a new stack to be created upon looting something. I did this primarily to double how long before I need to split/refill the stack.

Works for me. Why do we choose an max item value like 98?
Grim dawn used to cap a stack at 100 I believe. I don't know if it still does as I've seen stacks in others' gameplay videos and screenshots with stacks higher than that. I think recent game updates increase max stack size but I need to check that or maybe it is only certain components that capped at 100 like health potions.

Anyway, if you had that option set to make your stack to the max of 100 then every single item of that type that could only be stacked to 100 would instead make a new stack of another 100 every time you picked one up. So inventories filled up fast with tons of stacks of 100 health potions and such.

So I believe fantomas had just halved the amount and set a stack max to just be 50. However, at 50 I found I was needing to 're-fill' some of the component stacks like aetherial shards and such pretty frequently due to crafting or to keep a bunch of stacks of them so I just set it to 98. At 98, picking up something refills that stack to 98 or split/merging refills it to that value instead of making a new stack every time were it to be set to 100 (and I think 99 even caused it to create a new stack). As 98 is nearly twice as much as 50 it was twice the time before I needed to refill the stack again or needed to only keep half as many stacks of items stored.

So that is why I made it 98. As I mentioned, I need to look at their update notes or try it out in-game to see if they had increase the max stack size. It likely hasn't change, but it is just that the health/mana potions only fill to 100 and are very abundant and a hassle to deal with constantly trashing stacks of 100s of them. And since the option lowers the stack size of all components when lowering the health potions to under 100, lowering all of the others to under 100 along side the health potions is collateral damage in a sense. So I just wanted to maybe optimize the option a bit.

Sizz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sizz »

Sorry but what does the "Increase modifier points" do?

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

could someone update this for x64 on current game build? it was originally posted by lowf2505

Script for Unlimited Buff

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Game.dll,29 9E 7C 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  sub [esi+0000037C],0
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 29 9E 7C 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

execute wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:10 pm
could someone update this for x64 on current game build? it was originally posted by lowf2505

Script for Unlimited Buff

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Game.dll,29 9E 7C 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  sub [esi+0000037C],0
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 29 9E 7C 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
I never used that before so I don't know how well it functioned for you so this might not be new, but after updating the address I found that it didn't work properly for me:
- buffs would be infinite but their icons wouldn't display in the buff area
- disabling the option caused a crash

After making a few adjustments it will now:
- freeze timers on all buffs (with 15 seconds or more remaining on their timer)
- keep the buffs displayed
- resume timers on all buffs if the option is disabled

(Only tested on x64 game version)

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(infBuff,Game.dll,29 BB 34 05 00 00 83 BB)
alloc(newmem,$1000,infBuff)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp [rbx+00000534],#15000
  jl code
  sub [rbx+00000534],0
  jmp return

code:
  sub [rbx+00000534],edi
  jmp return

infBuff:
  jmp newmem
  nop

return:
registersymbol(infBuff)

[DISABLE]

infBuff:
  db 29 BB 34 05 00 00

unregistersymbol(infBuff)
dealloc(newmem)
Let me know if it works well enough for you or not.

I'm attaching the option as a table also so the option can just be copied and pasted into an existing table.

The table also includes a framework for sorting options from other tables, placing options into a 1-click activation group, as well as the 'compact view mode' for cheat engine. Just if those things might be of use to anyone.

!!! NOTE:
  • The option currently freezes buff durations on both the player and enemies, not just the player. This wouldn't be much of an issue as the buffs that enemies grant themselves generally aren't something to worry about.
  • However, there is at least one enemy that sometimes casts a 5 second invulnerability buff on themselves. Because their buff will never expire, they are unkillable.
  • I've updated the code above and the attached table option so that it only freezes the timer on a buff if it has 15 seconds or more remaining on it as most player buff consumables are 30 seconds, 450 seconds or 900 seconds. This way the 5 second invulnerable buff some enemies activate and any other short term buff enemies might give themselves will not get frozen.
  • I will continue trying to rework the option to get it to only affect the player's buffs.
  • If you encounter any other enemies that still cannot be damaged due to them having a frozen invulnerability buff, you can increase the 15 seconds to something higher or configure a hotkey for the option and toggle it off in order to kill them and then back on.
EDIT: Updated code and table 2020/9/16
Attachments
Grim Dawn - Freeze Buff Timers v2 - v1.1.7.2 - x64 - (StinVec).ct
"Freeze Buff Timers" option (V2)
Grim Dawn v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1
Tested on Steam-based x64

(includes CE compact view mode option, 1-click activation group with option sorting sub-groups)
(5.95 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by StinVec on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.

DevilliveD89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DevilliveD89 »

Thak you for the great Table and all the Updates that are being made.^^

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

thank you!!! i will try it when i get home. also thanks for the sorting, love to try it out tonight :)

i hadnt used that specific code before , just coming back to the game pre-expansions. i had used a program called Grim Dawn Trained Hard that had a bunch of cheats in a gui exe that had a cheat for buffs not to go away.
its hard to remember to keep buffing, major qol
i dont remember if it kept temp eq buffs but sounds perfect, will give feedback

[Link]

:edit:
so far so good, i think the inf buff you made/updated is perfect. thanks so much!

thanks for the ct framework, i put the ones i use into the 1 button activation. :)

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

execute wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:14 pm
so far so good, i think the inf buff you made/updated is perfect. thanks so much!
Glad to help out and that it works ok for you. Unfortunately, I did just run into a problem with the option; it also makes enemy buffs not go away on them while it is enabled.

This might not normally be a problem, but there is one human enemy that is possessed by a Ch'thonian or Aetherial (I forgot) who activates an invulnerability buff on themselves that normally lasts for like 3 seconds. While this option is enabled the enemy will be unkillable since their invulnerable buff is permanent too. So to kill this enemy the option would need to be disabled temporarily so after 3 seconds their buff will expire. A hotkey can be set on the option to toggle it at will for when this enemy is encountered. Any buffs that might expire while it is temporarily disabled would need to be reapplied.

I don't know if I can get the option to only affect the player's buffs and not the enemies. I'll look at fantomas's Inf Health option to see if I can try to get this option to behave like that one as his Inf Health option only affects the player's health and not enemies.