Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by Denezhou »

haha thanks for figuring that out about npc buffs staying too, i probably wouldnt have correlated the two, i had a shard boss on sr with the shield on it that i couldn't deal damage to

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

execute wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:10 am
haha thanks for figuring that out about npc buffs staying too, i probably wouldnt have correlated the two, i had a shard boss on sr with the shield on it that i couldn't deal damage to
Still looking for some way to get it to only affect the player's buffs. However, I updated the attached option table and the code in my previous post with a version that only freezes buffs if they have 15 seconds or more remaining on them.
viewtopic.php?p=153265#p153265

Most player buff consumables are 30 seconds, 450 seconds or 900 seconds. By raising the time on the buff to 15 seconds it makes it so the 5 second invulnerable buff will not get frozen as well as any other short term buff enemies might give themselves.

You can change the code in the option if you want to increase or decrease the remaining time check. The #15000 in the code is 15 seconds, so as low as 6 seconds (#6000) will still keep that 5 second invulnerable buff enemies cast from being frozen on them. I don't know if the one on that boss you encountered lasted longer than that.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

I'll give it a go, thanks for the help!

I'm just wanting to keep the pots so that will be perfect, its hard to remember to keep using them

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Instant Max Nemesis Option

I've enjoyed using fantomas's "Get Total Player Faction Points" (friendly factions set instantly to revered when encountered) option, so if this might be of use to anyone I've adjusted fantomas's "Get Total Player Faction Points" option slightly into two other options - one only sets enemies instantly to Nemesis status separately from the friendly faction, the other sets enemies Nemesis in combination with his friendly factions being made Revered option.

I had altered his option's code in the past to change the status of any NPCs nearby to me between friendly and enemy on the fly and finally looked to see if it could just be made to turn all enemies instantly to Nemesis status at the same time as setting friendly to Revered.

After finally looking more into and now properly understanding how the "je" (jump if equal), "jl" (jump if lower) and "jg" (jump if greater) work with jumping to and executing the code in other label sections based on the results of the compare function, I saw it was only a single letter in his code (and the value to set the faction to) that needed to be changed to turn all enemies to Nemesis.

However, then I realized that the same address seemed to control both so I made the changes to affect both friendly and enemy factions in one option and then also split off the enemies set to Nemesis as its own option (still only one option can be selected as active at a time).

- First option is fantomas's same option. It is unchanged other than its option name (I just renamed it to better denote what it does compared to the names I gave these other options).
Second option leaves friendly factions alone and only sets enemies in your faction list to Nemesis

Code: Select all

//Game: Grim Dawn + All DLC's
//Version: v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1 (x64)
//Original code by "fantomas", altered slightly by "StinVec"

//NOTE: "Eldritch Horrors" faction
// If you encounter "Eldritch Horrors" for the first time in The Forgotten Gods map then they will
// most likely be properly set to Nemesis when they are added to your faction list.
//
// However, if you encounter them prior to going into the FG expansion map and instead encounter them first
// at the "Forsaken Eldritch Totem" in the end dungeon of the secret "The Hidden Path" quest line, they MAY
// get mistakenly set to Revered when they are added to your faction list and become unable to be attacked.
//
// If this happens and you cannot attack the spawned totem monsters, to force them to be Nemesis:
//    - Pause the game while you are near the Eldritch Horror enemies and disable the faction option
//    - Edit this code and add // at the far left of the "jg code" line below (line 35) and hit OK
//    - Re-enable the option, return in-game, unpause and hit 'J' to see your faction reputations
// If they are now set properly to Nemesis status:
//    - Hit pause again and disable the faction option
//    - Remove the added // marks and re-enable the option
//    - Continue playing as normal

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(isFriend,Game.dll,F3 0F 10 44 82 08 0F 2E C6 75 * 8B D1)
alloc(newmem,$100,isFriend)
alloc(factionIndex,8)
registersymbol(factionIndex)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  movss xmm0,[rdx+rax*4+08]
  movss [factionIndex],xmm0
  cmp [factionIndex],0
  jg code
  mov [rdx+rax*4+08],(float)-20000
  jmp return

code:
  jmp return

isFriend:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(isFriend)

[DISABLE]
isFriend:
  db F3 0F 10 44 82 08

unregistersymbol(isFriend)
unregistersymbol(factionIndex)
dealloc(factionIndex)
dealloc(newmem)
Third option has both co-existing together so all friendly will get set to Revered and all enemies will get set to Nemesis

//Version: v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1 (x64)
//Original code by "fantomas", altered slightly by "StinVec"

//NOTE: "Eldritch Horrors" faction
// If you encounter "Eldritch Horrors" for the first time in The Forgotten Gods map then they will
// most likely be properly set to Nemesis when they are added to your faction list.
//
// However, if you encounter them prior to going into the FG expansion map and instead encounter them first
// at the "Forsaken Eldritch Totem" in the end dungeon of the secret "The Hidden Path" quest line, they MAY
// get mistakenly set to Revered when they are added to your faction list and become unable to be attacked.
//
// If this happens and you cannot attack the spawned totem monsters, to force them to be enemies/Nemesis:
//    - Pause the game while you are near the Eldritch Horror enemies and disable the faction option
//    - Edit this code and change "25000" on line 36 below to "-20000" and hit OK
//    - Re-enable the option, return in-game, unpause and hit 'J' to see your faction reputations
// If they are now set properly to Nemesis status:
//    - Hit pause again and disable the faction option
//    - Change "-20000" back to "25000" and re-enable the option
//    - Continue playing as normal

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(isFriend,Game.dll,F3 0F 10 44 82 08 0F 2E C6 75 * 8B D1)
alloc(newmem,$100,isFriend)
alloc(factionIndex,8)
registersymbol(factionIndex)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  movss [factionIndex],xmm0
  cmp [factionIndex],0
  jl code
  mov [rdx+rax*4+08],(float)25000
  jmp return

code:
  mov [rdx+rax*4+08],(float)-20000
  jmp return

isFriend:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(isFriend)

[DISABLE]
isFriend:
  db F3 0F 10 44 82 08

unregistersymbol(isFriend)
unregistersymbol(factionIndex)
dealloc(factionIndex)
dealloc(newmem)
I also updated the 'option framework' in this attached table version of these options to what I'm currently using with nested Activate All groups and then a "Master" Activate All group if this might also be of use to anyone. fantomas's options can just be copied/pasted or dragged/dropped into the different sections as you would like.

_____
One Possible Issue:
As noted in my script notes in the codes above, an odd situation could result with the Eldritch Horrors enemy where they could be mistakenly set to Revered if they are encountered and added to your faction list via a lone Forsaken Eldritch Totem in a dungeon at the end of the "Hidden Path" secret quest line prior to going to the Forgotten Gods map. It is easily corrected via the notes I include in the code scripts.
More on this possible, but easily fixed issue
On one of my save games some months ago I had encountered this issue while using fantomas's faction option. I managed to alter them back to being enemies (which started my working to understand how to do these options in this post), but I wanted to see why that had happened in the first place as it shouldn't have.

I think I found the likely cause. As it was a fresh Ultimate save game that did not play through the Forgotten Gods expansion on an earlier difficulty, Eldritch Horrors had not been encountered on it and they were not in my faction list. However, instead of encountering them for the first time when I eventually went into the Forgotten Gods expansion, I instead encountered that enemy for the first time on that save game via a Totem spawn at the end of the "The Hidden Path" quest line.

Because that enemy seems to get set to -1 automatically when you start that FG map area and they are added to your faction list, they are automatically set to being designated as an enemy. As their faction value will not be equal to or greater than zero (as it is a negative number) they will not be made Revered status at that time by fantomas's option.

However, I think my encountering them via the "Forsaken Eldritch Horrors" totem spawn long before going to the FG map area, they were not auto-added to my faction list as -1 and set as enemies, so they technically had "0" experience and thus met the comparison check in fantomas's script as qualifying as friendly due to not being a negative number.

So the best thing to do on a new game with no factions in your list would be to not trigger the Forsaken Eldritch Totem in the Temple of the Three dungeon area at the end of the Hidden Path quest line before you start the Forgotten Gods expansion. Otherwise, if you do encounter them early via that totem and they get set to Revered, one little character change that I note in the scripts above can be used to correct them back to being enemies.
Attachments
Grim Dawn - Max Faction Points Expanded - v1.1.7.2 - x64.ct
"Max Faction Points Expanded" options
Grim Dawn v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1
Tested on Steam-based x64

(includes CE compact view mode option, 1-click activation group with option sorting sub-groups)
(17.93 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Last edited by StinVec on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

Thanks! there's a 32 bit table that can change Eldritch Horrors rep as well if it needs to be changed negative again (it works on all factions except the 3 new cults in forgotten gods)

is there any way to temporarily change your total HP? the infinite health code from fantomas doesn't work with griminternals

also the 15 second interval changed buff code worked perfect when i found the npc again in shattered realms, i lowered it to 7 so i could keep my health leech buffs and it worked with that too :)

ChiricoCuvie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChiricoCuvie »

Hi guys, the new patch 1.1.8.0 broke the table, like Inf Health also works for the enemies now.

I'm going to play anyway but I'll wait for the table to be updated for hardcore stuff.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

execute wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Thanks! there's a 32 bit table that can change Eldritch Horrors rep as well if it needs to be changed negative again (it works on all factions except the 3 new cults in forgotten gods)

is there any way to temporarily change your total HP? the infinite health code from fantomas doesn't work with griminternals

also the 15 second interval changed buff code worked perfect when i found the npc again in shattered realms, i lowered it to 7 so i could keep my health leech buffs and it worked with that too :)
I'm glad to hear the buff timer freeze is helpful and working alright, at least in its current state. No progress yet with getting it to be player buffs only.

I've had almost no good results when working on the health. I even tried altering the SubtractLife memory - it works and I can't die, but neither do enemies as I can't get it to only work on me. Instead I went a different way that works.

In fantomas's table the Infinite Health option very quickly resets your current health back to being what your max health is. Even still, in that brief delay I still die at times. This is probably because in the late game after I've gotten extremely strong and have great gear and skills, an enemy casting a reflect kind of skill causes my own attack to kill me as my attacks hit for far more than what my max health is and it can't update quick enough. I've died more in the past few weeks than I ever have in the past because I started to upgrade all of my gear and skills beyond normal damage values. It's fun insta-killing 50+ enemies as my chain lightning and a dozen lightning strikes cascades through them, but 1-shotting myself randomly wasn't very fun.

You could enable the console via the Console Toggle script fantomas linked to in their main post and then enable the "game.Invincible true" cheat so you'll be invincible. That should still work with Grim Internals.

Because of my dying as I noted above, I started to do this myself. After doing it manually a few times I decided to alter fantomas's "NoBuyItemRequirement" (Items Free At Merchants) table option which activates the game's built-in Free Buying cheat and set it to instead enable the invincibility cheat. Now I don't need to worry about 1-shotting myself or manually enabling the Invincibility cheat each time I play.

If you want to give it a shot, let me know how it works for you in combination with Grim Internals:

Invincibility alternate Infinite Health option
(Steam v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1 x64)
CODE

//Version: Steam v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1 (x64)

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
cheat_name = "game.Invincible"
[ENABLE]
local pattern = "0F B6 83 2C 1A 00 00 48 83 C4 20 5B C3"
local replace = "90 90 90 90 90 90 90 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??"
-- edit the name of the cheat
-- edit the pattern to search
-- edit the replacement bytes
-- use ?? to ignore the bytes
-- do not edit the code below
local scans = AOBScan(pattern)
if scans == nil then
  showMessage("Unable to find pattern:\n"..pattern)
else
  local saved = {}
  local length = (#replace + 1) / 3
  for i = 0, scans.Count - 1 do
    local backup = readBytes(scans[i], length, true)
    local bytes = {}
    for hex in string.gmatch(replace, "%S+") do
      local size = #bytes + 1
      if hex == "??" then
        bytes[size] = backup[size]
      else
        bytes[size] = tonumber(hex, 16)
      end
    end
    saved[i] = backup
    writeBytes(scans[i], bytes)
  end
  _G[cheat_name] = {
    ["scans"] = scans,
    ["saved"] = saved
  }
end
[DISABLE]
local vars = _G[cheat_name]
if vars ~= nil then
  local scans = vars.scans
  local saved = vars.saved
  for i = 0, scans.Count - 1 do
    writeBytes(scans[i], saved[i])
  end
  scans.Destroy()
  vars.scans = nil
  vars.saved = nil
  vars = nil
  _G[cheat_name] = nil
end

{$asm}
Attachments
Grim Dawn - Invincibility - v1.1.8.0 - x64.ct
"Invincibility" alternate Inf Health option
Grim Dawn v1.1.7.2-v1.1.9.1

(includes CE compact view mode option, 1-click activation group with option sorting sub-groups)
(13.33 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Last edited by StinVec on Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

ChiricoCuvie wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:16 pm
Hi guys, the new patch 1.1.8.0 broke the table, like Inf Health also works for the enemies now.

I'm going to play anyway but I'll wait for the table to be updated for hardcore stuff.
Hi :)
Here's new 'Inf Health' script for v1.1.8.0 32bit game version

//Version: v1.1.4.0

{

If aobscanregion method does not work for you, replace it (line 15)
by this aobscanmodule method..

aobscanmodule(infHealth,Game.dll,F20F108138090000F20F5F05xxxxxxxxF2)

.. or ..

aobscanmodule(infHealth,Game.dll,08F20F108138090000) [but with this one you'll have to put infHealth+01: at lines 37 & 44]

}

[ENABLE]
//Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentLife+6
aobscanregion(infHealth,Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentLife,Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentLife+2F,F2)
alloc(newmem,$1000,infHealth)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  movsd xmm2,[ecx+00000998] //Game.GAME::Character::GetLifeLimit {float value}
  movsd [ecx+00000938],xmm2
  movsd xmm0,[ecx+00000938]
  jmp return

code:
  movsd xmm0,[ecx+00000938] {double value}
  jmp return

infHealth:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(infHealth)

[DISABLE]
infHealth:
  db F2 0F 10 81 38 09 00 00

unregistersymbol(infHealth)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentLife+6

"Game.dll"+47D88: 8B E5                    -  mov esp,ebp
"Game.dll"+47D8A: 5D                       -  pop ebp
"Game.dll"+47D8B: C3                       -  ret
"Game.dll"+47D8C: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47D8D: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47D8E: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47D8F: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47D90: 55                       -  push ebp
"Game.dll"+47D91: 8B EC                    -  mov ebp,esp
"Game.dll"+47D93: 83 EC 08                 -  sub esp,08
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Game.dll"+47D96: F2 0F 10 81 38 09 00 00  -  movsd xmm0,[ecx+00000938]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Game.dll"+47D9E: F2 0F 5F 05 58 FE 20 68  -  maxsd xmm0,[Game.dll+4CFE58]
"Game.dll"+47DA6: F2 0F 11 45 F8           -  movsd [ebp-08],xmm0
"Game.dll"+47DAB: DD 45 F8                 -  fld qword ptr [ebp-08]
"Game.dll"+47DAE: 8B E5                    -  mov esp,ebp
"Game.dll"+47DB0: 5D                       -  pop ebp
"Game.dll"+47DB1: C3                       -  ret
"Game.dll"+47DB2: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47DB3: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47DB4: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47DB5: CC                       -  int 3
}
EDIT:

new Inf Mana for v1.1.8.0 32bit (give it a try, pls)

{

aobscanmodule(infMana,Game.dll,F30F108154090000)

}

[ENABLE]
//Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentMana+4
aobscanregion(infMana,Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentMana,Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentMana+1F,F3)
alloc(newmem,$1000,infMana)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  movss xmm2,[ecx+0000099C] //Game.GAME::Character::GetManaLimit
  movss [ecx+00000954],xmm2
  movss xmm0,[ecx+00000954]
  jmp return

code:
  movss xmm0,[ecx+00000954] //currentManaValue
  jmp return

infMana:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(infMana)

[DISABLE]
infMana:
  db F3 0F 10 81 54 09 00 00

unregistersymbol(infMana)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Game.GAME::Character::GetCurrentMana+4

"Game.dll"+47A16: 5B                       -  pop ebx
"Game.dll"+47A17: 5E                       -  pop esi
"Game.dll"+47A18: 8B E5                    -  mov esp,ebp
"Game.dll"+47A1A: 5D                       -  pop ebp
"Game.dll"+47A1B: C2 04 00                 -  ret 0004
"Game.dll"+47A1E: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47A1F: CC                       -  int 3
"Game.dll"+47A20: 55                       -  push ebp
"Game.dll"+47A21: 8B EC                    -  mov ebp,esp
"Game.dll"+47A23: 51                       -  push ecx
"Game.dll"+47A24: F3 0F 10 81 54 09 00 00  -  movss xmm0,[ecx+00000954]
"Game.dll"+47A2C: F3 0F 5F 05 50 FE 20 68  -  maxss xmm0,[Game.dll+4CFE50]
"Game.dll"+47A34: F3 0F 11 45 FC           -  movss [ebp-04],xmm0
"Game.dll"+47A39: D9 45 FC                 -  fld dword ptr [ebp-04]
"Game.dll"+47A3C: 8B E5                    -  mov esp,ebp
"Game.dll"+47A3E: 5D                       -  pop ebp
"Game.dll"+47A3F: C3                       -  ret
"Game.dll"+47A40: 55                       -  push ebp
"Game.dll"+47A41: 8B EC                    -  mov ebp,esp
"Game.dll"+47A43: F3 0F 10 99 9C 09 00 00  -  movss xmm3,[ecx+0000099C]
"Game.dll"+47A4B: 0F 57 D2                 -  xorps xmm2,xmm2
}
EDIT 2:

Unlock Door v1.1.8.0 32bit - Only tested on Iron Door

//Version: v1.1.8.0

{

If aobscanregion method below does not work for you, replace it (line 15)
by this aobscanmodule method

aobscanmodule(door,Game.dll,8A8190030000)

}

[ENABLE]
//Game.GAME::FixedDoor::IsLocked
aobscanregion(door,Game.GAME::FixedDoor::IsLocked,Game.GAME::FixedDoor::IsLocked+F,8?)
alloc(newmem,$1000,door)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov byte ptr [ecx+00000390],0

code:
  mov al,[ecx+00000390]
  jmp return

door:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(door)

[DISABLE]
door:
  db 8A 81 90 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(door)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Game.GAME::FixedDoor::IsLocked

"Game.dll"+1A95FE: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A95FF: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A9600: 83 B9 7C 03 00 00 00           -  cmp dword ptr [ecx+0000037C],00
"Game.dll"+1A9607: 0F 94 C0                       -  sete al
"Game.dll"+1A960A: C3                             -  ret 
"Game.dll"+1A960B: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A960C: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A960D: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A960E: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A960F: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A9610: 8A 81 90 03 00 00              -  mov al,[ecx+00000390]
"Game.dll"+1A9616: C3                             -  ret 
"Game.dll"+1A9617: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A9618: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A9619: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961A: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961B: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961C: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961D: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961E: CC                             -  int 3 
"Game.dll"+1A961F: CC                             -  int 3 
}
Spoiler
EDIT 3:

Invincible v1.1.8.0 32bit

{

aobscanmodule(invincible,Game.dll,75xx8A8xxxxx00005xC3)

}

[ENABLE]
//Game.GAME::Player::IsInvincible+19
aobscanregion(invincible,Game.GAME::Player::IsInvincible,Game.GAME::Player::IsInvincible+2F,75)

invincible:
  db 74 //je

registersymbol(invincible)

[DISABLE]
invincible:
  db 75 //jne

unregistersymbol(invincible)

ChiricoCuvie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChiricoCuvie »

Inf Mana works properly.

Inf Health sets the Damage Taken to -2147483648 on the Character Sheet for some reason either after a while (30 mins or so) or depending of how much damage you're taking.

Haven't tried Unlock Doors or Invicible as I don't know how to add scripts.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@ChiricoCuvie
Thanks for your feedback - Just to be sure... you're playing the 32bit game version, right? Because I specified that it is for 32bit game version. :)
Be also sure you're not using any mod with the table, as we do not know how the mod changes the code in the game. Another think, did you try the 'Invincible' script instead of the 'Inf Health' script?

ChiricoCuvie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChiricoCuvie »

@Fantomas

I do play on the 32bit version.
What would be the point of giving you feedback if I don't play the right version anyway?

I only use full rainbow for some QoL, and it doesn't touch the game's code.

And I found how to add scripts, Invicibility doesn't seems to change the Damage Taken number and it works fine as well.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

ChiricoCuvie wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:35 pm
I do play on the 32bit version.
What would be the point of giving you feedback if I don't play the right version anyway?
Considering the number of users who play the 64bit version with the 32bit table, my question was legitimate.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

treos wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:03 am
StinVec wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:49 am
snip
cool cheat table. no actual options, a bunch of lines with dashes and "activate all" at the end with another line of nothing BUT dashes below that...what am i activating? i don't know. the cheat table doesn't say anything anywhere.

anyone happen to have an actual usable cheat table for 1.1.8.0?

edit: nevermind, turns out exp, skill points, and attribute points are all a simple 4 byte search. got each on the first try.
Um...what I attached wasn't a full cheat table, just options. If you want the cheat table that fantomas's thread is for (this thread you are posting in) then look at fantomas's first post in the thread and choose the proper table from their attached tables.

As noted in my post that you snipped out of the quote, I just shared a few options that can be added to fantomas's actual cheat table. I shared the code for them in code blocks that people could copy and paste to add those options to fantomas's table.

However, some people find it easier to just copy the complete option from a table and paste it into fantomas's table instead of creating new options manually in an existing table. Because of this, I included the options in table form.

At the same time I also presented it in a helpful framework, as I noted. That way fantomas's options could be pasted into its sections if someone found the framework to be useful over ticking individual options every time they play.

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

Is there any option for easy crafting? I like to try out mods and the amount of relics and weapons that you can/need to craft, plus the requirements, is absolutely overwhelming.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

aureliano17 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:04 am
Is there any option for easy crafting? I like to try out mods and the amount of relics and weapons that you can/need to craft, plus the requirements, is absolutely overwhelming.
Free Crafting
(Tested on Steam-based v1.1.8.0-v1.1.9.1 x64 only)
(EDIT: x32 version in split/separate and single/combined option, as well as x64 single/combined option version available on page 15 in the thread here.)

Here is an option I just did real quick. Let me know if it works ok for you.

The main option enables all sub-options and makes the amount of each component needed in each slot requirement to be zero.

You can enable only the slots you want to be set to zero quantity needed based on how you want to play.

Having all of the slots/requirements separate like this can allow someone to only disable the requirements they don't want to have to have on hand in order to craft something.
e.g.
- Someone can enable only the Main item slot if they don't want to need the specific chest item to craft a chest, but the lesser components can still be left as being required.
- Or if someone only wants to remove the Iron cost from crafting they can only enable the Iron Cost option to set the required Iron amount to zero.

The option could be made a lot more efficiently and also remove the per-slot configuration of it if someone else wants to do it, but this works and I like offering options so people can adjust it to their preference for their needs and how they play.
CODE - Slot - Main Item

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagentBaseQuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotMain,Game.dll,8B 81 94 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BC70)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000B94]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotMain:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotMain)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotMain:
  db 8B 81 94 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotMain)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 1 (top left)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent1QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotOne,Game.dll,8B 81 98 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BC80)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000B98]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotOne:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotOne)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotOne:
  db 8B 81 98 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotOne)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 2 (top right)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent2QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotTwo,Game.dll,8B 81 9C 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BC90)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000B9C]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotTwo:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotTwo)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotTwo:
  db 8B 81 9C 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotTwo)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 3 (middle left)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent3QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotThree,Game.dll,8B 81 A0 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BCA0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000BA0]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotThree:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotThree)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotThree:
  db 8B 81 A0 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotThree)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 4 (middle right)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent4QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotFour,Game.dll,8B 81 A4 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BCB0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000BA4]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotFour:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotFour)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotFour:
  db 8B 81 A4 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotFour)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 5 (bottom left)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent5QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotFive,Game.dll,8B 81 A8 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BCC0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000BA8]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotFive:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotFive)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotFive:
  db 8B 81 A8 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotFive)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Slot - 6 (bottom right)

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetReagent6QuantityForFormula

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotSix,Game.dll,8B 81 AC 0B 00 00 C3 CC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26BCD0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov eax,[rcx+00000BAC]
  mov eax,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotSix:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotSix)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotSix:
  db 8B 81 AC 0B 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotSix)
dealloc(newmem)
CODE - Iron Cost

// Game.GAME::ItemArtifactFormula::GetCreationCost+4

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(FreeCraftSlotIron,Game.dll,4C 8B 81 98 0E 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Game.dll"+26E434)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  mov r8,[rcx+00000E98]
  mov r8,0
  jmp return

FreeCraftSlotIron:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(FreeCraftSlotIron)

[DISABLE]
FreeCraftSlotIron:
  db 4C 8B 81 98 0E 00 00

unregistersymbol(FreeCraftSlotIron)
dealloc(newmem)
Also attaching the options in table format for quickly copying the option and pasting it into fantomas's table, or fantomas's options can be copied over into this table if the option sorting framework in it is of use.
Attachments
Grim Dawn - Free Crafting - v1.1.8.0 - x64 - (StinVec).ct
"Free Crafting" option
Grim Dawn v1.1.8.0-v1.1.9.1

Includes CE compact view mode option, 1-click activation group with option sorting sub-groups.
(20.87 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Last edited by StinVec on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.