Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bubblybroccoli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by bubblybroccoli »

Has anyone ever managed to figure out how to increase the amount of mobs spawning like the old Grim Down Trained Hard trainer did?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

bubblybroccoli wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:41 pm
Has anyone ever managed to figure out how to increase the amount of mobs spawning like the old Grim Down Trained Hard trainer did?
I am unaware of any others that have created such an option, but it is the primary option that I focus on and spend time trying to find out how to create. So far I have not yet been able to track down how to do it via CE.

Unfortunately, "Trained Hard" was not a trainer, but a mod. If it were a trainer then it would be very quick and easy to reproduce that function for use in the current game version. As it is a mod, it alters game files directly to produce the effects versus altering runtime memory. The mod "Mob Density Increased" also does this for mobs and champs and works with the current game version, but again, it is a mod as well.

EDIT:
I apologize. I had only ever seen Trained Hard referred to as a mod. I looked into it more and see that it is classified as a "tool". I got an old copy and see that it is, indeed, just an advanced trainer with a very custom UI.

I'll look into it more to see if I can try to reproduce the mob density function from it.

bubblybroccoli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bubblybroccoli »

Yes, I'm 100% positive it was a tool and not a mod. It was incredible when it came out. Such a shame when the author stopped updating it and straight out ditched the project. I hope you are lucky deciphering how to add that feature, it made the game really fun hahaha.

Akuochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akuochi »

Nvm

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Several options in the 1.2.0.3 x64 table I attached at the top of page 23 are no longer working in 1.2.0.4 x64.

I've marked the options that are nonfunctional and I will be working on updating them and redoing the Character Light Radius option this afternoon. I will update this post with the updated table version in a little while when I get them all updated.

Updated for v1.2.0.4/1.2.0.5 x64
If anything isn't working properly, let me know so I can fix it.

At least 19 or so options needed updating and all of the offsets in both of the player pointers options.
These are most of the ones that needed some updating:
  • Set all enemies to 1 HP
    Enable Harder Difficulties (enable > select / create character)
    Invincible (Player, Pets and Allies) (disables subtraction of life)
    Invincibility (Player Only) (activates 'isInvincible' flag in 'cheat' form)
    Invincible (Player Only) (Enables 'isInvincible' function)
    Infinite Mana (mana bar locked to 250), reserve is ignored
    9,999,999 Money
    Super Attack Speed
    Super Run Speed
    Super Spell Cast Speed
    Freeze Buff Timers - Skill Primary & Potions
    Freeze Buff Timers - Skill Secondary
    Freeze Buff Timers - Skill Passive On Hit
    Infinite Skill Points (999 locked)
    Infinite Devotion Points (999 locked)
    Infinite Attribute Points (999 locked)
    Get All Devotion Points
    Player Info Pointers v1 (populates after a few seconds)
    Player Info Pointers v2 (attack to briefly populate)
I'll just attach the table instead of posting the code blocks for the individual options. If you are using another table or rearranged things in this one, you can copy the options out of this and just replace the non-functional ones in your existing table with it.

If code blocks are preferable, let me know and I'll post all of codes for all of the updated options separately.

I also adjusted the Player Light Radius option to add wildcard bytes to the region search. Disabling the option restores the bytes as they are in my Steam-based game version, but I don't know if that might cause an issue for GoG users. I don't expect so. I tried several other ways to have this option work as was suggested, but it does not work in those suggested ways due to needing to alter the value of xmm0 after the call and not before it, but the instructions after it include invalid characters that cheat engine can't process so those address can't be the injection points as far as I know. I'll try again another time.

I had also tested many of the item and skill exclusions for the Freeze Buff Timers and No Cooldown options, but didn't run every one of them to verify the checks. Everything I tested seemed to still work properly. If anyone encounters issues of an excluded buff freezing that should be excluded, or a skill having no cooldown that should be excluded, please let me know.

Also an archive.org backup of the updated attached table:
  • [Link]
_____
EDIT: Re-attached table on 3-03 (updated archive link also)
- just renamed the table file to note it works for 1.2.0.4 and 1.2.0.5, and also removed all of the 'old' and 'wip' stuff at the bottom that I keep forgetting to delete before attching the table.
Attachments
Grim Dawn v1.2.0.4-1.2.0.5 (x64) 2024-2-27.ct
Grim Dawn 1.2.0.4/1.2.0.5 (x64) 2024-2-27 (various option authors)
(236.72 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
Last edited by StinVec on Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thank you for sharing StinVec!!!!

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

You're welcome, machine!

Also noting no updating is needed for the 1.2.0.5 update. All look good still.

vfg36276
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vfg36276 »

Thank you StinVec, for all your very valuable work, all seem to work on gog version too! (At least what I use.)

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

You're welcome, vfg36276! Thank you for noting that altered version of the player light option is working on GoG without trouble, and that there's no trouble with some other options so far with the GoG version.

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

bubblybroccoli wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:23 pm
Yes, I'm 100% positive it was a tool and not a mod. It was incredible when it came out. Such a shame when the author stopped updating it and straight out ditched the project. I hope you are lucky deciphering how to add that feature, it made the game really fun hahaha.
He ditched it because he became greedy, people donated to him, and he was like “oh, I can make money off of this” so he gate keep his tool behind a ridiculous amount (IIRC) and no one paid for it. So he stopped updating it.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Thanks once again! I wonder if there's a way to get more rare loot since it looks like the crucible pointers aren't yet updated, least from my minimal testing. Well, at any rate they might not be too hard to find.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Baofu wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:22 am
Thanks once again! I wonder if there's a way to get more rare loot since it looks like the crucible pointers aren't yet updated, least from my minimal testing. Well, at any rate they might not be too hard to find.
You're welcome!

Crucible:
I had loaded into Crucible on 1.2.0.4 and 1.2.0.5 to test those and make sure those worked. Score, multiplier, wave, Tributes, Timer - all are working for me still. Nothing in the Crucible section needed updating for me. Are you on game version 1.2.0.5a and those options are broken? I haven't updated to that version yet to test and see if anything needs updating. - Edit: I believe 1.2.0.5a is a GoG patch designation that GoG had and there was no '.5a' Steam update and Steam is still 1.2.0.5.

More rare/better loot:
Every few game updates I try out a couple trainers that claim to give better loot. However, they really never seem to do anything at all and there was no noticeable change to loot for me. Same amount of the same rarity items still drop for me while those options are on versus when they are off.

I even got the changes to memory that those option in those trainers make and it looks like it should be doing something to make loot better. It just doesn't seem to actually give better loot for me so I did not include that "reverse-engineered" option in the table.

Do those 'better loot' options actually work for others? And I mean actually work, not just seem to work as they activate, but no real noticeable changes to loot quality happens.
Last edited by StinVec on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

StinVec wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 pm
Baofu wrote:
You're welcome!

Crucible:
I had loaded into Crucible on 1.2.0.4 and 1.2.0.5 to test those and make sure those worked. Score, multiplier, wave, Tributes, Timer - all are working for me still. Nothing in the Crucible section needed updating for me. Are you on game version 1.2.0.5a and those options are broken? I haven't updated to that version yet to test and see if anything needs updating.

More rare/better loot:
Every few game updates I try out a couple trainers that claim to give better loot. However, they really never seem to do anything at all and there was no noticeable change to loot for me. Same amount of the same rarity items still drop for me while those options are on versus when they are off.

I even got the changes to memory that those option in those trainers make and it looks like it should be doing something to make loot better. It just doesn't seem to actually give better loot for me so I did not include that "reverse-engineered" option in the table.

Do those 'better loot' options actually work for others? And I mean actually work, not just seem to work as they activate, but no real noticeable changes to loot quality happens.
I'm not entirely sure but I did see a lot more purples. I'm not on 1.2.0.5a so I'm not sure about that yet.

mrphurious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrphurious »

Baofu wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:26 am
StinVec wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 pm
Baofu wrote:
You're welcome!

Crucible:
I had loaded into Crucible on 1.2.0.4 and 1.2.0.5 to test those and make sure those worked. Score, multiplier, wave, Tributes, Timer - all are working for me still. Nothing in the Crucible section needed updating for me. Are you on game version 1.2.0.5a and those options are broken? I haven't updated to that version yet to test and see if anything needs updating.

More rare/better loot:

I'm not entirely sure but I did see a lot more purples. I'm not on 1.2.0.5a so I'm not sure about that yet.
I have a cheat engine script that still seems to be working that changes the rare drop frequency still. I tested it by pulling up my old amalgamated script and copying it to the new one provided above. My new veteran play through character is level 12, I have just cleared the second fixed TP point in the wilderness, and I am looking at nine early level unique items on the ground after the fight. So it definitely changes something.

I actually don't know how it works, as when you trigger it, it has a sub menu setting with a numeric value that I think you can change to 'shift' the loot table rng favourably, but even when I originally found the post that the OP dropped with it in, there wasn't really a good explanation for how any number you put in there changed the rarity rates. In any case, the 'seed' value seems to change by itself and I have never actually changed the value from whatever is in there when I turn it on, and it obviously works anyway. I'm just not sure if there is a way to trigger 'perfect' drops, or only sets, and so on, like some of the Diablo 2 mods use to do.

Here it is below. Just copy it as a new script into whatever your favourite table is currently, and then save it. I recommend the one above as it seems to be working pretty well. FYI for anyone reading this far, I am using the GoG 1.2.0.5a version and everything seems to be working fine. Also, I am not claiming to have written this, and I don't know who did, or else I would credit/link them.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>136986</ID>
      <Description>"Loot Randomizer"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Grim Dawn.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-03-16
  Author : 009

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]
aobscan(ucrt1rand,48 83 EC 28 E8 77 25 FF FF)
aobscanmodule(INJECT,Game.dll,FF 50 38 8B D8 85 C0 0F) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)
alloc(newdata,256)

label(code)
label(return)

label(seed1)
registersymbol(seed1)

newdata:
seed1:
dd #1

newmem:

code:
call qword ptr [rax+38]

call ucrt1rand  //call random number generator and put result into eax (delete line to manually enter seed number)
mov [seed1],eax
mov eax,[seed1]

mov ebx,eax
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db FF 50 38 8B D8

dealloc(*)
unregistersymbol(*)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+AC

Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+81: 48 03 F9                 - add rdi,rcx
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+84: 48 69 F0 A8 00 00 00     - imul rsi,rax,000000A8
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+8B: 48 8D 05 2E 5A 35 00     - lea rax,[Game.GAME::LootItemTableRandomizer::TableIterations+121C]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+92: 48 03 F0                 - add rsi,rax
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+95: 44 8B AC 24 D0 00 00 00  - mov r13d,[rsp+000000D0]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+9D: 0F 1F 00                 - nop dword ptr [rax]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+A0: 49 8B 06                 - mov rax,[r14]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+A3: 45 33 C0                 - xor r8d,r8d
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+A6: 48 8B D6                 - mov rdx,rsi
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+A9: 49 8B CE                 - mov rcx,r14
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+AC: FF 50 38                 - call qword ptr [rax+38]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+AF: 8B D8                    - mov ebx,eax
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+B1: 85 C0                    - test eax,eax
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+B3: 0F 8E AC 00 00 00        - jng Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+165
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+B9: 4D 8B 16                 - mov r10,[r14]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+BC: 48 8D 05 2B 46 25 00     - lea rax,[Game.GAME::GameEngine::MaxExpansion1TransferSacks+13C2]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+C3: 48 89 44 24 20           - mov [rsp+20],rax
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+C8: 45 8B CD                 - mov r9d,r13d
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+CB: 4C 8B C7                 - mov r8,rdi
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+CE: 48 8D 54 24 38           - lea rdx,[rsp+38]
Game.GAME::LootLoader::Load+D3: 49 8B CE                 - mov rcx,r14
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>136987</ID>
          <Description>"Seed number"</Description>
          <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>seed1</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

@StinVec
You really did such an amazing job with this table. Thank you for your constant efforts and updates.

P.S. the only thing I didn't liked, was buff durations. The old version was easier to use. The new one, I can't make it to work at all. Buffs still expire.