Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by fantomas »

Architect wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:56 am
I found the split method overbearing as it easily causes components to fill out -- you don't really need more than 100 if item doesn't decrease.
I put the number 100 because it is the max value made in the game (as explained in the script) but if the number 100 is too much (I do understand), then simply change it to something less bigger (maybe 50 or 10). ;)

BR

fantomas

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:51 am
I put the number 100 because it is the max value made in the game (as explained in the script) but if the number 100 is too much (I do understand), then simply change it to something less bigger (maybe 50 or 10). ;)
Oh, no worries lol. It's not that the script is bad. It's actually really smart as it allowed me to stack important items quickly, especially riftstones. The issue is more of when I forget to turn it off and I farm and the next thing I know I have like 20 stacks of 999 potions (I set it to 999 LOOOOOL).

But yeah, more of like I created another script that deals with decrementing since I think that's more useful with potions, crafting, etc after stacking so much.

Need your help, btw. By any chance, have you isolated the potion cooldowns? I want to remove it, but seems like all the potion methods I'm hunting are not yielding any change.

(Take note, I am a newbie to assembly lol so I'm pretty much piggybacking off of the tables here, including yours. :P )

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

I'm also not for 999 items, especially when some of these are restoring my health/mana while I already have inf health/mana script. :P
Let see these like one of more alternatives/possibilities/choices for the users to have more/less fun in their game. :D

About that potion cooldown, I have to confess that I never used it (potion), so I didn't even know there was one. :P I can try to figure it out and make a script but have no ETA. :)

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:00 pm
I'm also not for 999 items, especially when some of these are restoring my health/mana while I already have inf health/mana script. :P
Let see these like one of more alternatives/possibilities/choices for the users to have more/less fun in their game. :D
I agree lol. I am actually using your table to study assembly more as I suddenly developed a healthy addiction to C# in recent weeks and considering on taking on writing my own software for games, kinda like Grim Internals now that its developer is considering discontinuing the project.
About that potion cooldown, I have to confess that I never used it (potion), so I didn't even know there was one. :P I can try to figure it out and make a script but have no ETA. :)
That's alright -- more like shooting at the barrel in any case you've had an idea. I've been mucking around with OllyDbg and I'm getting cross-eyed!

In any case, I wanna create a QOL DLL for the game that I feel should remove some of the more tedious parts of the game. Off the top of my head are removing potion cooldowns, making light radius extremely big OR removing fog of war (c'mon, we don't need that with static maps, zzz), and just overall improvements like slightly better run speed, etc without developing mods.

In any case, will wait for 1.1.4.x and just take it from there. Gonna explore potions tonight after work.

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

New version just came out ~20 minutes ago. Gonna check it out now.

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

Yep, offsets have been changed. Oooh boy. Speeds increased by 8 bytes. Gonna check out others and update accordingly.

rafaelrennow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rafaelrennow »

Yeah, the table needs to be updated and I'd be really thankfull for it. :)

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

Damn. I can get the speeds but the current health address seems to have changed. Reconstructed much of the table but need to find new offsets for some values.

loukas22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loukas22 »

Can you please update this ?<3

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Regarding using table "Grim.Dawn+All.DLC's.v1.1.4.0 (x64).CT" on the current 1.1.4.1 game version:

Using this table on the recently released game version 1.1.4.1 results in these options no longer functioning for me:
- Super Spell Cast Speed
- Super Attack Speed
- Super Run Speed

All other options are still working perfectly for me, including the max faction points option which will max a faction after gaining experience toward that faction.

If anyone would be able to spare some time to provide an update for these three options on game version 1.1.4.1, I would very much appreciate your efforts.

Thank you.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

StinVec wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:29 am
Regarding using table "Grim.Dawn+All.DLC's.v1.1.4.0 (x64).CT" on the current 1.1.4.1 game version:

Using this table on the recently released game version 1.1.4.1 results in these options no longer functioning for me:
- Super Spell Cast Speed
- Super Attack Speed
- Super Run Speed

All other options are still working perfectly for me, including the max faction points option which will max a faction after gaining experience toward that faction.

If anyone would be able to spare some time to provide an update for these three options on game version 1.1.4.1, I would very much appreciate your efforts.

Thank you.
Hi :)

Unfortunately, it is more than likely that these options will be broken on each new update, because the offsets change as well. So I'll update the table this time again but in the future, I'll let you do it on your own because you have all what you need in my scripts. ;) So it will not be hard for you to update them again. :)

BR

fantomas

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:57 am
StinVec wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:29 am

- Super Spell Cast Speed
- Super Attack Speed
- Super Run Speed

Thank you.
Hi :)

Unfortunately, it is more than likely that these options will be broken on each new update, because the offsets change as well. So I'll update the table this time again but in the future, I'll let you do it on your own because you have all what you need in my scripts. ;) So it will not be hard for you to update them again. :)

BR

fantomas
Hi, fantomas!

Thank you very much for your time and effort in updating it once more. It is a very nice and extremely useful table. To see if I can help others as well as myself with any potential future updates that may disable these options, I will try to look deeper into them across the different table updates to get a better understanding of how they function.

Thank you once again for all of your time and effort that you have put into making and updating this and the many other extremely helpful tables.

yazza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yazza »

Update super spell cast speed please!

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

yazza wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:14 pm
Update super spell cast speed please!
The code is the same as in the previous version.

yazza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yazza »

Sorry, it might have been my bad I thought it was super fast skill cooldown is it possible to add that? Unless cast speed is what I'm looking for and it's not working for some reason im using 1.1.4.2 skidrow cracked version other cheats are working fine! thanks!