Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by beguiler »

GoG version 1.1.5.1 x64 seems to be working fine for me with fantomas' 1.1.4.1 x64 table for the stuff I tried: Inf Health, Inf Mana, Super Cast Speed, Super Attack Speed, Super Run Speed and Give 1 Skill Point.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

beguiler wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:36 pm
GoG version 1.1.5.1 x64 seems to be working fine for me with fantomas' 1.1.4.1 x64 table for the stuff I tried: Inf Health, Inf Mana, Super Cast Speed, Super Attack Speed, Super Run Speed and Give 1 Skill Point.
I can shoot a video how x64 GOG version IS NOT WORKING with Inf Health and Super Run Speed (fantomas' 1.1.4.1 x64 table), on previous page of comments you can see screenshot (my post from Nov 25)

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

testing that "rebranded 1.1.5.0" on x64 GOG, nothing changed - Inf Health STILL NOT WORKING properly (yes, it is infinite, but not only for you - mobs also have infinite health, so it becomes not reasonable at all), and graphics goes mad (that infiniiiiite hotbar), as you can see on this screenshot with test dummy
p.s. Super Run Speed also not working

Last edited by noblepirate on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Does this table have a drop rate modifier? or can you manipulate your stats to get rarer items at a much better rate?

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

Anglican wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Does this table have a drop rate modifier? or can you manipulate your stats to get rarer items at a much better rate?
where have you found that ability? or just invented as "I want it" ? =)
Spoiler
Last edited by noblepirate on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

That is the reason why I am asking in the first place. I got the game via autumn sale and hoping that this one had the same option since the TItan Quest (who is also the dev of Grim Dawn) had that cheat. Next time a simple No would suffice No need to be a smart ass.

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

Anglican wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:24 pm
That is the reason why I am asking in the first place. I got the game via autumn sale and hoping that this one had the same option since the TItan Quest (who is also the dev of Grim Dawn) had that cheat. Next time a simple No would suffice No need to be a smart ass.
first post in this theme have a screen with all abilities. just read, no need to be a dumb ass.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

noblepirate wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:14 pm
Sorry to hear it - Though, everything works fine here - Super Run Speed works fine and I do not have that odd bar you showed up. I just spent a couple of hours making minor fixes, tests and more tests... and all that on both GoG and Steam (x32 & x64) versions. If it does not work for you, maybe you should try to make your own table or wait for someone who is more talented table maker than me. At least, I'm happy that many of users reported that the table works perfectly well and that's enough for me. Enjoy the game.

BR

fantomas

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

noblepirate wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:44 pm
I can shoot a video how x64 GOG version IS NOT WORKING with Inf Health and Super Run Speed (fantomas' 1.1.4.1 x64 table), on previous page of comments you can see screenshot (my post from Nov 25)
Hmm, that is strange, it seems fine for me v1.1.5.1 Hotfix 1 (x64). Are you running any mods? If so that might be whats breaking it. I see a lot of extra info on your display that I don't have on mine.

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

beguiler wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:09 am
Are you running any mods? If so that might be whats breaking it. I see a lot of extra info on your display that I don't have on mine.
that info on the screen is from [Link] v1.85 (x64) for GD v1.1.5.1 hotfix1 (28. Nov. 2019) but the same troubles (Inf Health & Super Run Speed NOT working) happens if i start clean GD without Internals tool..

p.s. GOG Galaxy check-up shows that nothing is changed in game' files ("Verify installation")

p.p.s. Well, I officially give up with this issue. GLHF ))

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

noblepirate wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:19 pm
beguiler wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:09 am
Are you running any mods? If so that might be whats breaking it. I see a lot of extra info on your display that I don't have on mine.
that info on the screen is from [Link] v1.85 (x64) for GD v1.1.5.1 hotfix1 (28. Nov. 2019) but the same troubles (Inf Health & Super Run Speed NOT working) happens if i start clean GD without Internals tool..

p.s. GOG Galaxy check-up shows that nothing is changed in game' files ("Verify installation")

p.p.s. Well, I officially give up with this issue. GLHF ))
Just tested out GrimInternals and that is the cause of your problems. I reproduced what you were getting. I took a quick look at the Inf Health and it doesn't look as if GI changed anything to the function that the CT modifies, but GI probably hooked something in what calls that function and changed the value in the RAX register that the CT uses to determine whether or not to apply Inf Health or not.

As far as it not running with it off, I am pretty sure you are running the x32 version if you start GD with the default GoG shortcut so the table won't work with it. The GoG x64 version is not in the main Grim Dawn directory it is in the Grim Dawn\x64 directory. I had that issue a long time back (thinking why GoG wasn't giving me the x64 version lol) and just had to edit the GoG shortcut to run the exe in the x64 directory.

noblepirate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noblepirate »

beguiler
Thank you for your investigation, I really appreciate it.

VonConler
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VonConler »

pls update this non of them are working needs to be v1.1.5.1 steam 64bit thanks

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

VonConler wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:16 pm
pls update this non of them are working needs to be v1.1.5.1 steam 64bit thanks
Really?!?

I deeply doubt that none of them do not work, as you claim. Or you just wanted to choose a shortcut (meaning be an as..ole) and you posted the same thing here? :roll:

Never mind, be sure you're using 64bit table version if you're playing 64bit game version, that's all! :sleep: Or make your own table.

BR

fantomas

VonConler
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VonConler »

ok i see that it was fix but the health max is not working right when you enable it all the other work