(sorry, didn't notice there was already a thread, therefore deleted the table for 1.170 here - at least godmode and infinite ammunition worked for me in 1.173)
My table lets you edit most of the character stats (Attributes, Skills. Proficiencies, Level, Exp, Money, Inventory) and troops (numbers, type - i.e. make farmers to swadian knights). Activate the table and at the world map hit "c" to see your character screen. Actually it doesn't matter which character screen you're looking at. As long as you see this screen the script will fetch the stats from whoever is displayed. Your companions, your troops etc.
- Skills are stored in pairs and as a hex-value. "FF" would mean the respective two skills are set to 15 each. If a skill is labeled "empty" it just means there was no skill present when I created the table - other mods might use these. The skill limit in the files still apply. If the limit is set to 10 (dec), your skiil will be capped.
- Skills changed apply to all troops of the same type (i.e. if you change Swadian Knights it applies to all of them, not only yours)
- You can change inventory of regular troops, but it's not stored in savegame - each time you reload everything is gone
- Skills ARE stored in savegame
- Troop Editor needs you to dismiss one troop to catch the address. You are slot 1, whoever is beneath you is slot 2 and so on. Don't try to use the editor on heroes. MIght break your savegame.
- It's strongly recommended to use Morghs Editor to find out what a number stands for.
- You can only modify existing troops, not generate new ones.
- Hotkey 1: Ctrl + Numpad 9 = Toggle Freeze 1st item slot (upper left) -> you can duplicate items, don't forget to unfreeze!
- Hotkey 2: Ctrl + Numpad 8 = Toggle Freeze Modifier of item in 1st slot -> put item in 1st slot, freeze modifier, put another item in there, it will get the modifier from the first item. Tipp: A large bag of pork won't get rotten...
- If you need to get my table to work with an "old-exe", open the script and at line 11 "change mb_warband.exe" to "mb_warband_old.exe"
"Swadian Knight" -> troop number: 44
"Chipped Spiked Mace" -> "Spiked Mace" is item number 370, "Chipped" start counting in Morghs Modifiers Window: "Plain" is 0, "Cracked" is 1, ... , "Chipped" is 4
You can change these numbers, to change it to different troops/items
Why bother with my other CharStats-Script, you ask? Ever talked to a cow? You won't see the char-screen of a cow, thus the first script can't do anything here. Solution: Use Morghs, search for cattle, it will give you the Troop-ID: "trp_cattle". Make a String-Search in CE and replace the found address with the one in the script at line 7 (leave the "-1C4" as it is). Now you can add some athletics to the cows and make them faster.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1