My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Elterin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:21 am

I see what you mean, as JumpActionParamer is working fine for me.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:52 am

So playing the latest version, I have experienced the following issues.

1: Fast Animal Growth Script is not working. (No crash, just not functioning)
2: Fast Level Up crashes the game. (Once triggered you are fine, until you do literally anything that gives you experience, even if you turn it off.)
3: Instant Plant Growth seems to not work on Mysterious Man's Big Seeds.
4: NoEquipmentLevelRequirement for Player does not work on DLC items. It KO'd my game when equipping the beachwear, despite having the levels for it.
5: Infinite Daily Commission Delivery does not trigger. The AOB scan for the address says it cannot be found.

Edit : Issue 03 does work on the seeds. It does however take an actual full day in-game. I did not know this at the time of posting.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 am

There were several changes in the latest. I have been playing it and only looked at a few of the scripts that I wanted to run and fixed them (just edit the script, erase all the code, then copy the code below and paste it in and press OK) :

NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:
  db 49 c7 c1 33 00 00 00 C3

[DISABLE]
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount:
  db 55 48 8B EC 48 83 EC 20

{
Replacing Function call. It returns number of items in R9. This just returns 99 as how many you have.
Original Code:
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount - 55                    - push rbp
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount+1- 48 8B EC              - mov rbp,rsp
Pathea.CompoundSystem:CompoundManager:GetItemCount+4- 48 83 EC 20           - sub rsp,20

Overwritten Code:
49 C7 C1 33 00 00 00              - mov r9, 00000063 // move 99 to R9
C3                                - ret
}
NoBaitRequirementForFishing:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.MiniGameNs.Fishing:FishingInteraction:HasFishBait+5A:
  db  90 90 90

[DISABLE]
Pathea.MiniGameNs.Fishing:FishingInteraction:HasFishBait+5A:
  db  41 FF D3
 //call r11  //where r11 is Pathea.ItemSystem:ItemBag:GetItemByID
@KKraftCrafterMcCrafty your list #2 is most likely a change in the offset of the code it's replacing. Took a quick look and all you have to do is change the offset. Every instance you see
Pathea.LevelNs:Level:ApplyExpTotal+15
Change it to:
Pathea.LevelNs:Level:ApplyExpTotal+1a

Those are the only functions I tried that were broken when I was playing.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am

The latest table still works perfectly on my system, only 'JumpActionParamer' script needed an update. But since @cfemen suggested me to use aobscanregion method with mono (Unity) games to prevent incompatibility with other systems (because of JIT compilation), I decided to apply it in this table.

The scripts 'effects' didn't change, they still work the way they've been designed. But now, it should (in theory) work well on all systems - at least it's what I hope. :)
Give it a try and post your feedback, please. ;)

BR

fantomas

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Nice work fantomas. I did a quick check on the stuff I use when I play and your latest script seems to be working fine. I just don't know why the NoMaterialRequirement one didn't work for me in the previous script since the code is the same as the latest one. :-?