My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="shadowfang82, post: 48644, member: 7518"]game has been updated Instant Crafting don't work and NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting) crashes game also cheat engine had updated too[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they applied 2 hotfixes - I'll wait a little bit before updating the CT.

Thank you for your understanding ;)

Coming in the next CT update:

[LIST]

[*]NoEquipmentLevelRequirement { Player } //clothes

[*]NoMaterialRequirement //Worktable crafting

[*]NoCostFarmBuying

[/LIST]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by fantomas on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by shadowfang82 »

thank for your hard work on the table and keep on top of it

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48651, member: 1587"]Coming in the next CT update:

[LIST]

[*]NoEquipmentLevelRequirement { Player } //clothes

[*]NoMaterialRequirement //Worktable crafting -->[B] Does not work on the latest update Alpha.7.0.99576[/B]

[*]NoCostFarmBuying

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

Ok guys, I just uploaded the CT update for the game version v7.0.99576 - I also announced three new cheats which had been made on the previous Alpha.6.0.93391 but I had been able to only reproduce two of them. I'm really sorry for that. :(

I'll still continue to figurate out another way and will post it here (or in a next CT update) ASAP.

BR

fantomas

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by NiceDove »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 48863, member: 1587"]Ok guys, I just uploaded the CT update for the game version v7.0.99576 - I also announced three new cheats which had been made on the previous Alpha.6.0.93391 but I had been able to only reproduce two of them. I'm really sorry for that. :(

I'll still continue to figurate out another way and will post it here (or in a next CT update) ASAP.

BR

fantomas[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

My Time at Portia

Post by Chiados »

I'm encountering crashes when trying to use either of the instant crafting scripts. I've tried various craft stations but it does it to each of them,

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by NiceDove »

[QUOTE="Chiados, post: 49090, member: 3612"]I'm encountering crashes when trying to use either of the instant crafting scripts. I've tried various craft stations but it does it to each of them,[/QUOTE]

Are you using it in the new version or old version, since the game just updated twice.

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by NiceDove »

still works for me

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

Using the Infinite Health script in the Ingalls Mine Hazardous Ruin (the late game one) causes crashes upon entering combat with anything

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=2609]@Furikuri[/USER]

The game version that I have is build 7.0.99790 and all cheats from CT v7.0.99576 work perfectly fine here. BUT...

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 45633, member: 1587"]Now as I said it before, all these cheats are (and still are) made on the very 'first game minutes' gameplay, so I couldn't guarantee they will still work properly in an advanced gameplay and at the same time I do not see why they would not. ;)[/QUOTE]

And...

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 33378, member: 1587"]Also, my cheat tables are especially made for my own educational purpose, I like to see how a logical of a game is running and how it will continue to running if that logical has been changed. So it is why my cheat tables are NOT perfect, not like they already had been once. :lol: But despite of this, I really hope someone will find them useful and learn something or (be forced :lol: ) to make its own cheat table. ;)[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]EDIT:[/COLOR][/B]

Here is another cheat named 'NoCheckPlayerItem (fix the gaps)' which will allow you to fix all your gaps in your workshop at the very beginning of the game (you will not need wood requirement to fix them). I do not know if this cheat is/will be useful in other circumstances of the game but I found it nice ?

Open CE -> Memory view -> Ctrl +A (or Tools -> Auto Assemble) and copy/past this code in that new window

[CODE=nasm][ENABLE]

PatheaScriptExt:CheckPlayerItem:Do:

ret

[DISABLE]

PatheaScriptExt:CheckPlayerItem:Do:

push rbp[/CODE]

Once you did it, (still in that new window) go to File -> Assign to current cheat table ;)

This cheat will be added in the next CT update. Have fun! ?

fantomas

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

I'm running both the same versions as you and neither of the Instant Craft methods work and that one specific area crashes with the Infinite Health (the one time it didn't crash the monsters had infinite health also) so its definitely the late game causing issues. I've been using your table for a while now so this isn't a complaint, I appreciate the effort you've put in, just letting you know.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Furikuri, post: 49137, member: 2609"]so this isn't a complaint[/QUOTE]

And I didn't think the opposite so I'm sorry if I left you with the feeling like I was doing it. :(

My only regret is that I never get forward in a game, so all my CT's are made at the beginning of the games. :(

Again... 1... 000... 000 sorry to you and all. :(

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Chiados, post: 49090, member: 3612"]I'm encountering crashes when trying to use either of the instant crafting scripts. I've tried various craft stations but it does it to each of them,[/QUOTE]

I do have another issue right now, while I didn't before - I do not know if it is a game issue or my save being corrupted, but I'm no longer able to craft any item in stone furnace even if I have enough materials. ?

[IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/24/psmv.png[/IMG]

I retried with a new profile and the same. :(

Could someone confirm it, pls???
Last edited by fantomas on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Tahtawy »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 49142, member: 1587"]I do have another issue right now, while I didn't before - I do not know if it is a game issue or my save being corrupted, but I'm no longer able to craft any item in stone furnace even if I have enough materials. ?

[IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/24/psmv.png[/IMG]

I retried with a new profile and the same. :(

Could someone confirm it, pls???[/QUOTE]

Your picture is showing the worktable not the stone furnace. anyway both of them are working as they should be on my end with 7.0.99576. it may be just your save.

Any one tried to make an option for Instant Horse Training & Instant Farming?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Tahtawy, post: 49194, member: 468"]Your picture is showing the worktable not the stone furnace.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're right, my fault. I wanted to say in workshop while I wanted to craft an item that requires stone furnace.

[QUOTE="Tahtawy, post: 49194, member: 468"]as they should be on my end with 7.0.99576.[/QUOTE]

That issue concerns 7.0.99790 only, no issue with 7.0.99576

[B][COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]EDIT:[/COLOR][/B]

Ok, I reinstalled the game (as just removing the save and/or the profile didn't be enough) and it works fine as intended. ?
Last edited by fantomas on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

I made a fresh save on 7.0.99790 to test and both the instant craft functions are working as intended, not getting the bug you've got, so it might just be your save